Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Largest cam with a stock stall converter...?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006 | 10:46 AM
On The Tree

"As for me being part of a collective group of sadistic *****...well...that's just immature. At least my waste of space didn't refer to burning nuns or the cruelties of WWII - just a childish punk who doesn't understand the concept of the search button. Grow up buddy..."

Grow up? Who was the one that put this?

"Don't worry...the STV (stall-to-valve) clearance has yet to be an issue with any aftermarket cam grind. Just to be safe though, get some clay and check it. You only need to turn the motor over twice by hand. As long as there's no valve imprints in the clay on the stall, you should be good."

All I was saying is that you should try to not be an enormous douche sometime. As for my last post, at least it was funny. I see you can't take a joke. I guess you lose your sense of humor when you "grow up."
Old 12-15-2006 | 11:33 AM
TECH Addict

There's a difference between being a sarchastic smartass and a sadistic, ****, nun-hating, douche. I never attacked you personally in my original post. It was just a comment that I thought would make a few people chuckle (kind of like the one N4cer made it my sig). But if you think there's more humor in Hitler than what I originally posted, you've got bigger issues than me to deal with. Either way, I'm done with this thread. I've got better things to do than to argue with you on an internet forum.

Quick Reply: Largest cam with a stock stall converter...?