Old 02-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow JPR5690, thanks for all the info.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Jpr5690
Wow My Tyeping Sucks!.. Sorry For The Legiablity Problems.. Go Ucf!
Yeah, turning off the Caps Lock usually helps... haha
Old 02-17-2008, 08:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just bought the PRC 5.3 2.5's from TSP... Haven't installed yet but looks like pretty darn good quality to me. I did alot of research before deciding to go with TSP and those heads and I got alot of positive feedback from people on the boards about them. Great head for the money, however, if you're looking for every last ounce then probably AFR, ET, TFS would probably be a better choice. But is it worth the extra $1,000? That's your call....
Old 02-17-2008, 09:03 PM
Teching In

go with the heads i just ordered mine but im sending them back not couse of quality just i got the wrong valve size no biggy its getting corrected but i liked the work that went into them and i didnt pay an arm or a leg and ur just trading do it its worth it and as far as better heads giving better power sometimes it doesnt mean **** to have better numers than joe if he cant drive or hook for **** and its not like your a pro driver that has to have every once squezeed out of them i like them which is why im gonna run them on my 383
Old 02-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 98RedBird
I just bought the PRC 5.3 2.5's from TSP... Haven't installed yet but looks like pretty darn good quality to me. I did alot of research before deciding to go with TSP and those heads and I got alot of positive feedback from people on the boards about them. Great head for the money, however, if you're looking for every last ounce then probably AFR, ET, TFS would probably be a better choice. But is it worth the extra $1,000? That's your call....
Originally Posted by BOTTLEFED383
go with the heads i just ordered mine but im sending them back not couse of quality just i got the wrong valve size no biggy its getting corrected but i liked the work that went into them and i didnt pay an arm or a leg and ur just trading do it its worth it and as far as better heads giving better power sometimes it doesnt mean **** to have better numers than joe if he cant drive or hook for **** and its not like your a pro driver that has to have every once squezeed out of them i like them which is why im gonna run them on my 383
thanks guys for the input
Old 02-17-2008, 10:20 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can assure you that you will be very pleased with not only the quality but the performance of the PRC heads as well. We see these heads make the same if not more power than the big named heads on the market. It's all about the setup. We can build a head matched to your current mods and goals. These are anything but budget heads. Only the best components and machinery are put into these heads to make sure they will perform just as we say they will. Give me a call with any questions you have. I would be happy to chat with you!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:25 PM
TECH Addict

my entire motor is now for sale in the for sale section most of the parts have buyers lined up, but i'd like to sell the whole motor if anyone is interested...it IS damaged, but probably just needs bearings...didn't mean to hijack though

you won't be disappointed with PRC heads.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Jon@Texas-Speed
I can assure you that you will be very pleased with not only the quality but the performance of the PRC heads as well. We see these heads make the same if not more power than the big named heads on the market. It's all about the setup. We can build a head matched to your current mods and goals. These are anything but budget heads. Only the best components and machinery are put into these heads to make sure they will perform just as we say they will. Give me a call with any questions you have. I would be happy to chat with you!
Sounds good. I'll give you a call if I have any questions or concerns. Thanks!
Old 02-18-2008, 11:29 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Definately checkout the dyno section on ls1tech. I think you'll find nothing but happy customers of PRC cylinder heads. The technology that goes into the PRC heads is second to none!
404cid Stroker, 67mm Twins
994rwhp/902lb ft @ 22 psi (mustang dyno) www.Texas-Speed.com
Old 02-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Staging Lane

Jason read your pms about doing my 5.3 heads for me.