Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

kinda mad.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default kinda mad.....

Well last night I got motor all back together I did a MS4 with all the bolts ons went to go start it it wouldnt start well I found out why I went under the car to see if every thing was connected and well I found three wires that were just bare they were to the crank pos sensor they ripped right out of the plug so now I have to put those wires back in there and now where the torque arm bolts to the side of the tranny the bolt hole is stripped out cause when I blew the tranny last summer the second time I took the whole car to the shop instead of pulling it again sense it was warrantied still well I was driving it and I heard thumping noise and it was the torque arm hitting the floor of my car and I went and looked at the bolt hole and threads were starting to get messed up so I put another bolt in there and didnt worry about it well when I blew the rear up I took all that stuff off and put a 9'' in with all adjustable stuff in it seeing that I want hit 10s this yr with spray and I wen to go put the bolt back in and the threads were just screwed so I think I am just gonna get the relocation bracket from BMR and call it a day....
Old 03-16-2008, 09:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Longest run-on sentence ever.^^
Old 03-16-2008, 10:08 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by INMY01TA
hell yeah...it just kept changing topics...i feel like i have ADD from reading that now...
Old 03-16-2008, 11:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by INMY01TA

Haha yeap
Old 03-16-2008, 11:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Lmao. I would like you to draw a sentence diagram of that sentence. I bet it looks similar to an nfl playoff roster.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:28 PM
Staging Lane

wow you people are really cool. I didnt know you had to have perfect grammar to be on this site.Oh and by the way I do have ADHD is that a crime you guys need to really respect other people for what they post. The first time I really post anything and I get nailed on grammar thats just crazy........
Old 03-16-2008, 07:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You're right. Sorry we were just trying to get some laughs in light of your catastrophic events. you could try to heli coil your transmission bolts
Old 03-16-2008, 07:37 PM
11 Second Club

Wow man, don't get bent out of shape. Remember you are on here with 95% guys, that love to pull each others chain, on stuff like this..

But I do have to agree, that was by far the longest run on sentence I have ever seen, so man, I am giving you some props for that... I know I couldn't have pulled it off.

Sorry to hear about your problems, I hope you can get them squared away.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DAYUM!!! What a sentence!!!
Old 03-17-2008, 09:18 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Even if you didn't use punctuation, you could have at least hit return after each complete thought or problem.

Edited:
Probl #1 Well last night I got motor all back together I did a MS4 with all the bolts ons went to go start it it wouldnt start well I found out why I went under the car to see if every thing was connected and well I found three wires that were just bare they were to the crank pos sensor they ripped right out of the plug so now I have to put those wires back in there
Prob #2 now where the torque arm bolts to the side of the tranny the bolt hole is stripped out cause when I blew the tranny last summer

Prob #3 the second time I took the whole car to the shop instead of pulling it again sense it was warrantied still

Prob #4 well I was driving it and I heard thumping noise and it was the torque arm hitting the floor of my car and I went and looked at the bolt hole and threads were starting to get messed up so I put another bolt in there and didnt worry about it

Prob#5 well when I blew the rear up I took all that stuff off and put a 9'' in with all adjustable stuff in it seeing that I want hit 10s this yr with spray and I went to go put the bolt back in and the threads were just screwed so I think I am just gonna get the relocation bracket from BMR and call it a day....
Old 03-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Staging Lane

thanks I am just so mad. Every time I go to do something with that car it always ends being something alot more than it should. But than thats cars it prob happens to alot of people. With all that money I have into it it better be in 10s with spray..........
Old 03-17-2008, 12:25 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

The more you do to a car, the more things will break. It's just that simple. The factory items on our cars were never designed to run 10s.

I think it's LG that states this best, speed costs money, how fast do you want to go.