Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who will offer financing on heads and cam package?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not all but most of the people on here bought there toys with loans so whats wrong with getting loans for mods once its all paid of.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I won't even borrow money interest free to buy furniture. I think it's a very bad idea to borrow money to buy mods. Modding is very addictive. And most people have a hard time restraining themselves from borrowing more or running up credit card debt once they start. Sounds like a bad mix to me. Pay as you go and accumulate what you need. Install once you have all your parts. It took me 4 or 5 months to buy all I needed for my h/c swap. What if you borrow money, buy all these parts, install it, and something goes wrong and you need to fork out a few grand for a new motor?
Old 07-31-2008, 12:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Joey@TickPerf
We're working on offering financing to customers who'd rather pay-as-they-go rather than drop one large lump sum. I'm looking at a few different lenders and hopefully will have some results in the next week or so. We sell Trick Flow, AFR and nearly any other performance part you'd ever want or need.
its not that i cant buy this cash, its just that i don't want to drop 4000 all at once. I"m a very responsible person, and wouldn't do anything to ruin my excellent credit. Summit offers same as cash financing, and i was gonna buy their trick flow top end kit , but the details on all the parts are vague. i like to know what I'm buying.I emailed trick flow 2 get better details on the kit , but they wont answer me. I wanted to see if there was another place that offered same as cask financing for like 12 months that could maybe offer me a similar kit at a similar price. I'm trying to get 500 hp out of my car, then I'm done. Time to buy a house.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

Personally I would save the money, but you are going to do it whether I say to or not.