Sponsored by:

Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 06:17 PM
HPC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLowETz
The sig police are quite thorough here.

Waiting for the sig pic to go buhbye any day now.

Their quite "structured" here-

They need to throw some "peace" in their "pipes" and enjoy the thought of some competition Buncha garage sheltered, dyno racing, wanna be trailer queens
Old 09-15-2008, 06:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HPC
They need to throw some "peace" in their "pipes" and enjoy the thought of some competition Buncha garage sheltered, dyno racing, wanna be trailer queens
what's a trailer?
Old 09-15-2008, 07:19 PM
HPC

Originally Posted by 66deuce
what's a trailer?

Hmmm...(to clarify...notice I used "wanna be")

Let us refer to Mr. Webster on this one. Trailer as used in the application of my previous post...

trailer (insert pronunciation), n. 2. a cart, wagon, or large van designed to be pulled by an automobile, truck , or tractor.

HorsePowerChics' redneck version : That thing of which you carry yer car around on to the car shows so's that you's can lift yer hood as there in which to fools the folks into thankin' yer car's fast

Us Mustang folk aren't in need of those......
Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by JFM-jr
Seems these guys would argue that a one legged man could reign supreme in an *** kicking contest.
Nice azz car in your sig
Old 09-15-2008, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HPC
Hmmm...(to clarify...notice I used "wanna be")

Let us refer to Mr. Webster on this one. Trailer as used in the application of my previous post...

trailer (insert pronunciation), n. 2. a cart, wagon, or large van designed to be pulled by an automobile, truck , or tractor.

HorsePowerChics' redneck version : That thing of which you carry yer car around on to the car shows so's that you's can lift yer hood as there in which to fools the folks into thankin' yer car's fast

Us Mustang folk aren't in need of those......
oh,i know what your talking about now.that's what they use to haul the mustangs away from the track after they blow up trying to keep up with the f-bods..you should seriously consider getting one,your going to need it..
Old 09-15-2008, 10:00 PM
HPC

Originally Posted by 66deuce
oh,i know what your talking about now.that's what they use to haul the mustangs away from the track after they blow up trying to keep up with the f-bods..you should seriously consider getting one,your going to need it..
I bet those visuals are few and far between That usually occurs when they've been tainted with GM parts.

It's a good thing we didn't introduce PCP up in here....lol There woulda' been a 911 overdose for sure

Y'all got a section for pictures or somethin' around this place? There's so much "tech" talk. I'm not used to having something that you have to raise the hood on....I want to see pretty garage decorations
SlowETz's yard is nicely landscaped
You're gonna have to bring that over grown grape out sometime!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HPC
SlowETz's yard is nicely landscaped
You're gonna have to bring that over grown grape out sometime!

You askin' me out, or is this an ambush????
Old 09-15-2008, 10:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HPC
It's a good thing we didn't introduce PCP up in here....lol There woulda' been a 911 overdose for sure
Oh hail no..... not pcp!!!!!

The knat would really bother some folks..... Hell...... west nile would have some folks delirious up in here

Like I said earlier boyz..... it's all good.... the Ford crowd is just testing the waters.

Variety is a good thing-
Old 09-15-2008, 10:36 PM
HPC

Either could be interesting...lol

Unfortunately I am unaware of your marital status...forcing me to keep my "adorable" sense of humor on the straight and narrow.
B.O.B. keeps trying to sell me off....but apparently he's upside down in payments
Although I should bust yo azz for gettin' rid of a perfectly gorgeous PIMPmobile....I'd love to see the purple turd. It looks a bit intimidating...but I believe I could take it if I had not gone into retirement so soon.

Anybody who could rock a Lama with a fro, AND drive a purple car has gots to be pretty cool.
My "coolness" of course precedes me
Old 09-16-2008, 06:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Damn did everyone from SCF come over here to stir up some ****??
Old 09-16-2008, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by 408GT
Damn did everyone from SCF come over here to stir up some ****??
looks like it
Old 09-16-2008, 09:55 PM
HPC

Originally Posted by bonz
looks like it

I thought we were trying to make new friends?
Old 09-16-2008, 09:56 PM

trying to get info is like pulling teeth
Old 09-16-2008, 10:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

looks like it
lol When does Randy get to join back in?
Old 09-16-2008, 10:11 PM
HPC

trying to get info is like pulling teeth
Heck...

Just tryin' to find nice people is a task within itself! Other than those whom we already know of course...lol
I think they see "Mustang" and their "fight or flight" mechanism turns on

They have a strict policy here about being rude to females....You think I should play my "woman" card? lol

Seriously though....
As much as I'd hate to see Randy mess up a good thing....I hope he can find what he's looking for.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:16 PM
HPC

Originally Posted by 408GT
lol When does Randy get to join back in?
Um...

9/22 I believe he said. Such a shame.....or flattery....lol I could only with upon the stars to be so infamous
Old 09-17-2008, 07:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 331coupe
guys its just a little **** talk, damn thats what makes these forums fun, hell I wish I could own a lsturd, hell all Ive got is a junky old ford fairmont, you know those things are pieces.
The only people on the forum that are allowed to **** talk are the paid sponsors, they can bash anyone and any shop, but then again they are paying so I guess that makes it right.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:54 AM
Teching In

Quite frankly...........it's an ambush
Old 09-18-2008, 01:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Bonz

4th gen f-body was tested at mid 13's ????

no take a 87 mustang and a 78 CRAPARO sp? who would win

but if you want to compare different years then go grab a new Mustang vs new Craparo sp? O yeah you can't they don't make them SORRY
Can I join in here? Bonz lets compare a 78 "CRAPARO" against a 78 mustang- wait there aint no comparison. the late 70's sucked for all, the 80's ford did well with the lightweight foxbody the third gens were heavy, bad exhaust systems but beat foxbody in the handling department, but lets not forget the very few 89 turbo T/As that would bury any stang of the day- I've owned a 88 stang and a 87 T/A, I like the handling and the interior better, it was just slow being a 305 4 barrel thats all better now wilth a emission legal 383 - still carbed too. lets compare apples to apples - when is Ford going to redesign a pushrod v8 that can hang with the "LSTurd"? I know they just add a blower to make it bad - beware of the ZR1 coming out, I know the deal is - lighter car, more powerful motor makes the race car. too bad it has to be all mix and match. check out the Hybrid section of the forum theres alot weirder things there than LS Stangs . Ford is a four letter word that starts with F and GM stands for General Mistakes
Old 09-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by zman1969
Can I join in here? Bonz lets compare a 78 "CRAPARO" against a 78 mustang- wait there aint no comparison. the late 70's sucked for all, the 80's ford did well with the lightweight foxbody the third gens were heavy, bad exhaust systems but beat foxbody in the handling department, but lets not forget the very few 89 turbo T/As that would bury any stang of the day- I've owned a 88 stang and a 87 T/A, I like the handling and the interior better, it was just slow being a 305 4 barrel thats all better now wilth a emission legal 383 - still carbed too. lets compare apples to apples - when is Ford going to redesign a pushrod v8 that can hang with the "LSTurd"? I know they just add a blower to make it bad - beware of the ZR1 coming out, I know the deal is - lighter car, more powerful motor makes the race car. too bad it has to be all mix and match. check out the Hybrid section of the forum theres alot weirder things there than LS Stangs . Ford is a four letter word that starts with F and GM stands for General Mistakes
question is....when are YOU going to compare apples to apples?