Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls1 A/C delete yea...or naaaa

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 01:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 50 Likes on 41 Posts

Pulled mine and daily drove it still, it go hot in the summer when I had to wear suits for my old job but overall it's fine and didn't miss it. Plus being able to get to that last spark plug from the top easily makes it all worth it lol.

Plus when you remove it there's so much more room for activities
Old 01-03-2015, 04:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pulled mine and daily drove it for a year and never even contemplated putting it back in. The compressor is one heavy piece that's for sure.
Old 08-23-2016, 02:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kingc8r
Pulled mine and daily drove it still, it go hot in the summer when I had to wear suits for my old job but overall it's fine and didn't miss it. Plus being able to get to that last spark plug from the top easily makes it all worth it lol.

Plus when you remove it there's so much more room for activities
I know old old old thread. But seeing as lots of people have removed and put back A/C, does anyone know of a place I can look up the sizes of the bolts for the AC components? PO removed it to gain that .5 faster ET or something and I just got the bracket and all parts, but no bolts. So I am so close to having AC but besides going to the hardware store and buying 1 of every bolt on the shelf to find the size and pitch, I have struck out on googling the answer.

Quick Reply: ls1 A/C delete yea...or naaaa