Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Add up to 50 rwhp with new RADICAL BREATHE Intake System

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Throw some videos with before and after, with dyno charts.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:33 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sscamaroburn02
The only problem I see in your guarantee is....everyone has different expectations in what the results should be. So we need to put a number on this guarantee. Also what if someone likes there dyno results and then gets beat in a street race the next day and say I"m not happy with the results I'd like a refund. This is very subjective IMO.
You're right, this is completely subjective. Different cars will perform differently depending on what other mods have been made. No need to tie the guarantee to specific results... if a customer is happy with the dyno results but gets beat in a race the next day and wants to return the parts for a refund, we will honor it. No questions asked.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:13 AM
Teching In

You have to remember the catch phrase "Up To"..

In literal translation that is, it will not make more than what is guaranteed. "We guarantee up to 50hp", what that literal means is "We guarantee it will not make more than 50hp" or "We guarantee it will make somewhere between a loss and 50hp" which in real terms is very very vague.

I could sell a pill and says lose up to 30lbs in a month. All that means is You might lose 30lbs,, you might lose 2,, or none.

Now, if there was a guarantee of say gain 15-50hp,, that is a lot more substantial, and up to a lot less interpretation. Either you are inside that window or you aren't.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:58 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by guitaraholic
You have to remember the catch phrase "Up To"..

In literal translation that is, it will not make more than what is guaranteed. "We guarantee up to 50hp", what that literal means is "We guarantee it will not make more than 50hp" or "We guarantee it will make somewhere between a loss and 50hp" which in real terms is very very vague.

I could sell a pill and says lose up to 30lbs in a month. All that means is You might lose 30lbs,, you might lose 2,, or none.

Now, if there was a guarantee of say gain 15-50hp,, that is a lot more substantial, and up to a lot less interpretation. Either you are inside that window or you aren't.
Okay... for those who prefer that we change our guarantee from unconditional to conditional... we guarantee that the Radical Breathe System will gain 30-50 rwhp or you may return the parts within 30 days for a full refund.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by peakspeedshop
Okay... for those who prefer that we change our guarantee from unconditional to conditional... we guarantee that the Radical Breathe System will gain 30-50 rwhp or you may return the parts within 30 days for a full refund.
Would this also apply to a 416ci stroked and cammed LS3?
Old 09-05-2012, 01:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can't go wrong with that kind of guarantee, they must be doing something right!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:54 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by guitaraholic
Would this also apply to a 416ci stroked and cammed LS3?
Yes, if you're running the stock, unported LS3 intake manifold and cold air intake, this satisfaction guarantee would apply for you.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Teching In

Vararam [bought used] home ported intake and ported TB w/tune netted me 41 at the wheels in my stock 06 GTO. Total cost 500 big ones. Now that hot air intake for the camaro that looks questionable.It is possible but I own a GTO and the factory tune is junk. Also MPGs went up 3 and the car runs way smoother. I don't know how well everything is set up with these car from the factory because I don't own one and can't speak from experience.

Quick Reply: Add up to 50 rwhp with new RADICAL BREATHE Intake System