Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Mast Motorsports now has 14 different fully ported CNC Cylinder Heads

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 09:47 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mast Motorsports now has 14 different fully ported CNC Cylinder Heads

Mast Motorsports recently acquired Performance Induction Specialties in Walled Lake, MI (a state of the art manufacturer of cylinder heads and intake manifolds). The acquisition will enable Mast Motorsports to dominate the LS cylinder head and induction marketplace with 14 different cylinder heads from LS1 / LS2 cathedral port, LS3 & LS7 ports, to raised runner race ports in 3.9, 4.0, 4.07 and 4.1+ bore sizes and a full line of 2 piece fully ported CNC race intake manifolds with carbureted or fuel injection options. The Mast Motorsports manufacturing facility will remain in Michigan and utilize the very latest manufacturing equipment including CAD modeling and design, 5-axis CNC machines, mold makers, 4-axis valve job machines and state of the art flow bench.

For more information goto http://www.mastmotorsports.com/2010/news-view.php?id=64

Last edited by MastMotorsports; 08-30-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:58 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ho-lee ****!!!
Is Cary still going to be a designer/engineer for these parts? This is good news for the LSx community.

**Nevermind, I just read the info on the site.**

I hope Cary is pleased!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 10:20 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrads Mast and Cary !
Old 08-30-2010, 10:35 AM
FormerVendor

glad to see the cat finally out of the bag.

This will be a killer deal for all-especially all the customers.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:52 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

So will there still be a PI cylinder head or will they all be Mast heads? Not that it matters, but I just bought a set of PI heads this summer that I had hoped would be able to grow with me as my motor grows in cubic inches down the road. It was one of the selling points for me.

Interesting.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Teching In

Default my response

I will remain with the company as well as our current employees. Our location is the same as well. We made the "deal" to better our customer service, distribution and technology development. We were able to rebuild the loss that was undertaken with the ET Performance departure two years ago and put the company back together again. The group at Mast is very abitious and all and all we have really enjoyed working with them over the past two years on their "Black Label" product line of cylinder heads. The product line is unchanged as well as the quality. It was a mutual engagement that I have been working on with Mast for quite some time now. It is all positive and betters our working relationship as well as it benifitting our customer base. We are all excited now to fly under one flagship and to streamline our proccess and distribution. I would like to thank all of our current customers and I am very excited to move forward with Mast Motorsports and I am sure you will all like what is to come over the next couple of years with new products, competitive pricing and interactive sales and technical information. Mast has done a great job at preparing for the new venture and the technical information for the entire product line will be up and running real soon. As far as a few of our current customers that were waiting for parts from us that were previously ordered, we have taken care of all of our backorders and we have or will be today, shipping your heads out to you. All new orders will be processed through Mast Motorsports. There will be new contact information for sales and technical information next week. Craig and I will help make the transition with our current dealers and customer so there will be no confusion. This is not a business closing it is a merger similar to the one that took place with Summit/Trick Flow and TEA. We have grown at the rate to which we had to make some changes in our structure to accomidate the demand for our product. We are all looking forward to moving ahead and being a top notch leader in LS cylinder head manufacturing and to provide the best customer service that we can. Any current inquiries can be made to mylelf or the sales staff at Mast Motorsports. After this week I would ask for all inquiries to be made dierctly to Mast Motorsports for I will be concentrating on completing our technical info and working on new products.

Thanks again,
Cary Chouinard
Mast Motorsports
Induction Division
Old 08-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Launching!

Congrats!!

It looks as if you were just getting ready to hit send when I called you. That must have been the reason why you asked to call me back. LOL

I think this is a great move for both.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Awesome, just awesome .
Old 08-30-2010, 04:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I believe this is a win win situation for everyone.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there a chance at a celebratory sale of some sorts on a new set of cylinder heads? I know I'd be game

Quick Reply: Mast Motorsports now has 14 different fully ported CNC Cylinder Heads