Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

The (REAL) BEST HYD. LIFTER

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 08:50 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default The (REAL) BEST HYD. LIFTER

Well Well Well. Jonhson hyd. short-travel lifter with axle oiling is good but how about having it WITH-OUT bearings like the Insky E/Z roller style lifter. Well it is done. You heard it hear 1st. I will be getting my set after the 1st of the yr. I have E/Z rollers now but HYD E/Z roller bearing-less lifter with short-travel and axle oiling by Johnson lifter..... Thanks Jason @ Johnson lifter 4 calling and waking me up with parts I thought of LAST YEAR.... better late than NEVER...
1100.oo for the lifters.Thanks again JASON.
Always 1 step ahead of the COMPETITION.

Last edited by lil john; 10-08-2014 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:40 AM
KCS

Received 307 Likes on 207 Posts

Your junk still isn't together?
Old 10-08-2014, 11:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How many of these threads are you gonna make man? should have just posted this in your last thread about lifters lol
Old 10-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Banned

(KCS we cool) but... Yes its together and my offer still stands 2 bust your build or car which ever you choose I am in HOUSTON you talk a good game but we can race / meet etc......I will put you in your place ... CALL OUT CHUMP (racing only). I think of parts and they get made what have you done lately for the good folks with LSX builds besides type. I got a FORD that is itching 2 do some. BTW compare my build 2 yours. If we were to say lets go to Conrad Racing or my folks in Conroe and DYNO LITTLE 408 THANOS most would be shocked what we got 4 the amount spent.. Hi end builds included. I dont do show and tell but I got what I wanted over 699fwhp. So who really has junk.

Briou I do kill threads oh well. You may remember I spoke with Jason @ Johnson about this last yr about a high end lifter with some of the crazy lobes that are out... I wanted bearing less HYD. roller lifters, so E/Z solid rollers were used, now WE have OPTIONS.. as I should cause I SPEND and the CUSTOMER is always right.

Last edited by lil john; 10-08-2014 at 06:04 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't see this as a good idea. The bearing less design can handle high loads but how long will it last. The hardcore drag racers rebuild these lifters and most hydraulic applications don't need or want to be opened up for tens of thousands of miles. I have never seen a bearing less lifter used in an endurance application.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:05 PM
KCS

Originally Posted by lil john
(KCS we cool) but... Yes its together and my offer still stands 2 bust your build or car which ever you choose I am in HOUSTON you talk a good game but we can race / meet etc......I will put you in your place ... CALL OUT CHUMP (racing only). I think of parts and they get made what have you done lately for the good folks with LSX builds besides type. I got a FORD that is itching 2 do some. BTW compare my build 2 yours.
Well, I still have a long way until my car is ready to hit a racetrack, but I'll take a piece of this unicorn 408 you've been talking about. Lining me up against some x275 grudge car that your friend's baby momma's brother owns won't prove anything.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Banned

Friday good 4 u ...no its 1 of the Money Teams cars in which I help get put together... You no the HOOD got the cash 2 do any build. BTW we all grew up together. Your engines says 376ci you need F/I to even try 2 run Thanos. The Cutlass is getting there (tree limb fell on the Malibu.)
My notebook says that I'm free Friday so Baytown or East-mount Houston 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile. Hell we can do the old street race side street off of Rankin Rd if you remember that....

Last edited by lil john; 10-08-2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Banned

If you play nice I can help you get some of your parts(that are missing) with no TAX and no mark up.
Step: YOUR GAME UP MY FRIEND.
Didn't you want 2 buy some of my parts when I was about 2 sell this combo when I bought that LSX block (sold) @ the 1st of the yr.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:54 PM
Banned

v8 how would you like 2 lose a engine from bearing failure (seen more bearing failures on this site than any other forum I've EVER posted on). I understand what you are saying yet I would rather something else break besides a lifter. Just my peference race stuff 4 the street is all I'm saying. Technology goes from the race track on to the everyday consumer. I'm going to lose HP yet remain maintenace free I hope.

Last edited by lil john; 10-08-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:32 PM
KCS

Friday good 4 u ...no its 1 of the Money Teams cars in which I help get put together... You no the HOOD got the cash 2 do any build. BTW we all grew up together. Your engines says 376ci you need F/I to even try 2 run Thanos. The Cutlass is getting there (tree limb fell on the Malibu.)
My notebook says that I'm free Friday so Baytown or East-mount Houston 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile. Hell we can do the old street race side street off of Rankin Rd if you remember that....
That's what I thought. You have other people build your engine for you and race your races too. But like I said, I'll line up whatever hoodrat hoopty you put in the other lane, but it won't happen Friday. My car won't be together by then.

If you play nice I can help you get some of your parts(that are missing) with no TAX and no mark up.
Step: YOUR GAME UP MY FRIEND.
Didn't you want 2 buy some of my parts when I was about 2 sell this combo when I bought that LSX block (sold) @ the 1st of the yr.
Didn't you ask to borrow $1700 from me to finish your shortblock? I don't need your "fell off the truck" discount.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Banned

Remember I work 4 myself =Contractor I have bank account and EVERTHING is owned not a morgage nor car note.BANK lil buddy. I've stoned most of the upperscale homes in Houston/ Woodlands included so money is never a problem. BTW my OLE man Left me WELL off sucka.
But me build a engine homeboy I just do #'s on EVER FREAKING PART...Cause I have BUILT: 346 ford (sold) 383 chevy with Air gap intake Elderbrock E-tec heads (sold)
408 windsor AFR heads (sold) would you like me to list some of my friends who's builds I lent a hand on.
I spec now: WHAT I WANT to see it Happens ... no advice was giving so none was taken.
I am a part time grease monkey you can be the full time monkey.
I GOT KNOWLEGE = POWER
So now the quetion is Y can't you finish YOUR build. My friend RUNS the shop retard so if he gets it Wholesale so do I. Super Vic with EFI cost 450 cash or my eagle rods that cost 525 no tax part #crs6125O3D.
Never worked @ anyshop or UTI nor SAM but you would never no it with some of the things I DO and some of the PEOPLE I KNOW.
Ponder that as you try 2 figure out where the cash is going 2 come from 4 YOUR next part.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Banned

KCS I still have luv 4 U but I am no child or kid... games don't work in real life. I can show U LIVE in person what I do (and) get the credit where it is due in HOUSTON.
FACT.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:14 PM
KCS

Remember I work 4 myself =Contractor I have bank account and EVERTHING is owned not a morgage nor car note.BANK lil buddy. I've stoned most of the upperscale homes in Houston/ Woodlands included so money is never a problem. BTW my OLE man Left me WELL off sucka.
But me build a engine homeboy I just do #'s on EVER FREAKING PART...Cause I have BUILT: 346 ford (sold) 383 chevy with Air gap intake Elderbrock E-tec heads (sold)
408 windsor AFR heads (sold) would you like me to list some of my friends who's builds I lent a hand on.
I spec now: WHAT I WANT to see it Happens ... no advice was giving so none was taken.
I am a part time grease monkey you can be the full time monkey.
I GOT KNOWLEGE = POWER
So now the quetion is Y can't you finish YOUR build. My friend RUNS the shop retard so if he gets it Wholesale so do I. Super Vic with EFI cost 450 cash or my eagle rods that cost 525 no tax part #crs6125O3D.
Never worked @ anyshop or UTI nor SAM but you would never no it with some of the things I DO and some of the PEOPLE I KNOW.
Ponder that as you try 2 figure out where the cash is going 2 come from 4 YOUR next part.
You don't have knowledge. You're a parrot. You call people who actually do have knowledge and regurgitate what they share with you, however out of context or how badly you misunderstood it.

Just build your engine and get it running. We'll see how much you know then.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Banned

Darn dummy it is together also broken in. In MY garage next 2 my truck along with my
4l80e trans and converter.
If you cry about it. What is the baby going 2 do. I posted before on someones thread YOUR NAME and that I was threw go look it up. Well over a month now... look it up! YOUR NAME WAS STATED along with my engine was built.
Would you like 2 see it.
Take a bet I need some cash from you again.
Live in person you can SEE it & help pay for the parts being swaped over on the
G-body=BEER $ for my buddys
REAL TALK. 4 YOUR EYES ONLY WE DONT DO FACEBOOK etc...with the kiss and tell.
Call out once again if you think Im lying I will PM you my address and YOU can PROVE and show that I am a LIAR. But bring 100 bucks for my buddys beer money if I am being truthful. You made it this way. THANOS would really like 2 meet U.. bring the beer $.
PM me or stop talking. FORZA 5 time good night KCS.. I will check my PM in the mourning.
I can work with you = I can wait till you get your pay check.

Last edited by lil john; 10-08-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

The **** am I reading? $1100 buck lifters? Go solid roller and get hooked on phonics.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Banned

Had 2 tell you KCS after that beer money I may HELP U get some of those parts that are missing for what the parts really cost. (WWJD)
Pay the beer money and make a FRIEND 4 LIFE.
You called me a LIAR so $100 @ the front door is needed.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
The **** am I reading? $1100 buck lifters? Go solid roller and get hooked on phonics.
Lol beating a very long dead horse with the hooked on phonics comment...

Liljon: First: if you think that you are the first person to think of these "new" lifters, and you are the reason they available, you are mistaken...**** like this doesn't just get built on the whim of one person.

Second: Just by you saying that you have never been given advice, nor taken it on your build just shows how ignorant you are. Do you really expect everyone on here to believe that you have gone through the years of R&D, not to mention the money put into R&D, it takes to but together a good reliable powerful engine? You aren't fooling anyone but your self man...
Old 10-08-2014, 11:06 PM
JP
On The Tree

I love lamp
Old 10-09-2014, 01:30 AM
Banned

No Briou I was the the 1st one Who called and asked 4 them.I said he KCS never gave me advice. But I am not fooling my self on this. your engine is a over priced queen 700fwp dyno graph man I done that with cheaper parts on pump gas. BTW F your engine with over 15grand invested for what you got You the fool. Hell I would take a engine such as John B over your build any-day of the week. Oh I did that, just with a 408 who do you think you are tring 2 impress with 700fwhp also Who do you think your fooling.
I'm no respector of persons your self-included Briou.
The post will be gone in the mouring but yeah BRIOU you like to speak when not SPOKEN 2 fill in the rest of what I think of your BUILD.

Last edited by lil john; 10-09-2014 at 01:46 AM.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:46 AM
Teching In

Derp.

Quick Reply: The (REAL) BEST HYD. LIFTER