Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

LS2 402 short block at SDPC!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 11:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya know i heard re-sleeved motors are no good for prochargers!!! why the heck weas it? i 4got... and i also heard the fbody procharger set ups overheat due to loss of fans... dammmmit
Old 11-13-2005, 01:58 AM
8 Second Club

KJ, I sent you a couple PM's and emails... please respond!
Old 11-14-2005, 10:23 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by vmax1500
KJ, I sent you a couple PM's and emails... please respond!
me too, still waiting to hear back
Old 11-14-2005, 10:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yep me too. Re my cam order.

Poor Kris, maybe he is on holiday?
Old 11-14-2005, 10:50 AM
8 Second Club

I am going to try calling him today... I am starting to loose patience...
Old 11-15-2005, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

Got mine today!!!!!!! 800 to the wheels or bust!!!!
Old 11-16-2005, 04:49 PM
TECH Resident

Am I blind or is there no information whatsoever on your website about this engine package??? I tried searching, using your crate engine link, and specials coming up blank...... Your phone is busy too... You think you'd want this as a special, or somewhere easy for people to see it! I'm in no hurry to place an order, but I really want to read more about this setup, as I will probably be in touch with SDPC for some type of big investment in the next few months.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by RaRe99SS
Am I blind or is there no information whatsoever on your website about this engine package??? I tried searching, using your crate engine link, and specials coming up blank...... Your phone is busy too... You think you'd want this as a special, or somewhere easy for people to see it! I'm in no hurry to place an order, but I really want to read more about this setup, as I will probably be in touch with SDPC for some type of big investment in the next few months.
What other information do you need besides what's listed in first post in this thread? I ordered mine back in Jan of this year and can give you some information about the block itself and LS2 402 details in general if need be. Let me know.

For the others who are impatient, please keep in mind Kris is the only one from SDPC who checks this sight for sales-related info. It's best to call him. I have dealt with him firsthand with my shortblock and several other purchases (large and small) and I can assure you he is great to deal with and offers great service each and every time.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Restricted User

I've tried calling SDPC more than several times, at various times of the day and week, regarding several items/matters at the number listed for SDPC and nobody answers. Do they only have 1 person working at that number?
Old 11-16-2005, 05:52 PM
KJ
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by amwellls1
KJ I have sent you a pm
Got it and sent you one back.

THANKS!!
Old 11-16-2005, 05:58 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DrkPhx
What other information do you need besides what's listed in first post in this thread? I ordered mine back in Jan of this year and can give you some information about the block itself and LS2 402 details in general if need be. Let me know.

For the others who are impatient, please keep in mind Kris is the only one from SDPC who checks this sight for sales-related info. It's best to call him. I have dealt with him firsthand with my shortblock and several other purchases (large and small) and I can assure you he is great to deal with and offers great service each and every time.
If you want to sell a product, wouldnt you want a more formal more organized place to show what you have??? There is 22 pages of little bits and pieces of **** on this thread talking about it.. I want to see everything thats included all on one page with various options for the forced induction as well like he has givin. I finally got through, and they said this package was not on the website.. So LS1 tech is pretty much the place to look info.. 22 pages of info 4xx+ tid bits here to search... get what i'm saying??
Old 11-16-2005, 06:09 PM
KJ
TECH Enthusiast

First off I want to apologize to everyone that is trying to get through. We have been short handed in the last couple of weeks, plus our phone system is in the process of being changed. I am hoping everything will be better soon. I answered all of my pm's today, and emailstoday, and hope to be able to stay on top of them. Please be patient as we go through our growing pains, I promise it will get better!! We have lots of new stuff comming and I can assure you SDPC will be the place to shop!!

I also wanted to add that I have two short blocks with Diamond -14cc dish pistons, Scat H beam 6.125 rods, and Eagle cranks on the shelf ready to ship!! $4,095.00 includes our custom shipping crate, front cover, valley cover, gaskets and bolts for both covers, SDPC's new billet single row timming set with a torington bearing, and cam sensor.

For the guys that like what they see, but want a Mahle coated piston, well we can now make that happen for you. No extra cost to you! In There line we will have a -12cc dish, -4cc flat top, or a -32cc.

I also have my knock sensor harness and cam sensor harness on the way. I ran the tracking #, and it's a matter of days!! Now your LS2 is "Plug & Play"!!
Old 11-16-2005, 06:15 PM
KJ
TECH Enthusiast

If you want to sell a product, wouldnt you want a more formal more organized place to show what you have??? There is 22 pages of little bits and pieces of **** on this thread talking about it.. I want to see everything thats included all on one page with various options for the forced induction as well like he has givin. I finally got through, and they said this package was not on the website.. So LS1 tech is pretty much the place to look info.. 22 pages of info 4xx+ tid bits here to search... get what i'm saying??
To be honest with you this 402 should be on our web site and I hope to have it up soon. To be honest like I said above we have been running like chickens with our heads cut off trying to make it all happen. It will get better!! This might not help much, but by Jan 1st our web site will be alot more user friendly (thats one of my goals anyway), and have more product & info. Please feel free to email, or call me with any questions. I will do anything I can to get your questions answered
Old 11-16-2005, 06:52 PM
TECH Resident

KJ, I'm not trying to exploit any temporary shortcomings of your business... I am just loving this 402, but have so many questions about it. I dont know alot about engines, so i'm trying to read and learn as much as possible... Its hard to learn when people talk in words that make no sense to "un-educated" engine builders, and a few bits and pieces are scattered all over the place. Hopefully you can get some breathing room to get organized, and keep the good deals coming!
Old 11-16-2005, 07:48 PM
Restricted User

Hey, I know someone who can work on your web site if you prefer a different designer...cough, cough
|
V
Old 11-18-2005, 05:31 PM
KJ
TECH Enthusiast

KJ, I'm not trying to exploit any temporary shortcomings of your business... I am just loving this 402, but have so many questions about it. I dont know alot about engines, so i'm trying to read and learn as much as possible... Its hard to learn when people talk in words that make no sense to "un-educated" engine builders, and a few bits and pieces are scattered all over the place. Hopefully you can get some breathing room to get organized, and keep the good deals coming!
Feel free to call me with any questions you have. We are going through some growing pains, but it will be better soon. If you can't reach me on the phone just shoot me an email or om me your phone #, I wi\ould be happy to call you!
Old 11-18-2005, 05:50 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

KJ, I left you a PM and an Email. Call me ASAP. I'm very close to buying.
Old 11-20-2005, 05:12 PM
TECH Addict

Thumbs up

Dang . . . it's funny how we LSX owners are so impatient about our parts

I feel for ya on the business growing pains

Regardless, I'll be ordering a motor from you shortly after Xmas . . . maybe 2

I've seen many examples of your product and it is well worth the wait
Old 11-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Launching!

KJ,

Sent you a PM. E mail me when you get the time.

Thanks.
Old 11-20-2005, 11:05 PM
Teching In

I just bought a motor from Kris. He's a great guy and I really like the ability to get the exact setup you want.

I highly recommend SDPC !!!!!!

Quick Reply: LS2 402 short block at SDPC!