Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

LS7 Head Has Been Outdone!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 11:52 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trust me I would love to but the reality is the guys with the money are the 40 to 60 yr olds who into different rides. Hot rods, 34 fords, 57 Chevys and there is no issue with under hood clearance in them as well and they want something different.

I got some advice from another custom manufacturer here who does something a little similar and there is a business model to make this work and a specific type of client.

If you notice all the nay sayers, you would know this is still a relatively small market for a product like this in comparison. It will get done however, but the Gen one can be done quickly and the LS still needs some engineering.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:17 PM
FormerVendor

Talk about timing! Either Russ's ears have been burning or he saw this thread, because today he shows up to pickup the Gen one and Harley heads I had on loan to me. Ironically just in time as they were about to make the trip to China.

So it seems he has outsourced some of the work to be done and may be getting products completed (in due time of course) but the LS heads appear to be back on the front burner for him.

Regardless, if he has finished complete ready to ship product I may make a deal to sell it but am pushing forward with plans to get these made myself and will know if they are going to take a major step forward early next week.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stroker396
Talk about timing! Either Russ's ears have been burning or he saw this thread, because today he shows up to pickup the Gen one and Harley heads I had on loan to me. Ironically just in time as they were about to make the trip to China.

So it seems he has outsourced some of the work to be done and may be getting products completed (in due time of course) but the LS heads appear to be back on the front burner for him.

Regardless, if he has finished complete ready to ship product I may make a deal to sell it but am pushing forward with plans to get these made myself and will know if they are going to take a major step forward early next week.
Are we there yet?
Old 05-03-2008, 09:15 AM
10 & 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ssswagon
Are we there yet?
WHO CARES!!!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Caveman
WHO CARES!!!!!