Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

For the Hater's here invading my site:

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 05:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quickestNAaccord
On my site, I was met with posts like "only jackasses race accords..." and what not.
Damn..... Whats that make me for trying to race in a Tahoe
Old 03-28-2005, 05:39 PM
On The Tree

I have an import, that was slow as hell until the rotary magically transformed into an ls1, now its fast. Whatever floats your boat man, when I dont insult something you know im impressed.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by greentahoe
Damn..... Whats that make me for trying to race in a Tahoe
Racing a Tahoe?! That is just crazy talk.

I built up a 2000 Civic Si for my evil Ex-Girlfriend. So I know my way around a Honda. It ran low 13's on good gas in full weight.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Staging Lane

Nice lookin car Wish my accord looked like yours. Hell i wish it ran like yours. Keep up the work anything hitting 12's gets thumbs up in my book
Old 03-30-2005, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

I will not be as nice as the rest.

First I want to say I would never go to a Import site and talk ****. BUT.....

I dont think it is smart to go through all the trouble to mod a car that doesnt have potential in the first place. Sure, you can take any car and make it fast but I just dont see the point. I could put n20 on my lawn mower and make it cut a hell of alot more grass than stock but that just doesnt seem worth the trouble.

In short .... see the quote in my sig.

Sorry...opinions are like ********...everyone has one.

Last edited by Humanoid; 03-30-2005 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-31-2005, 06:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey everyone can have their own opinion, but what happens when a Z06 or viper owner comes up and you smoke them with your 01 SS and they pull the same line, that its a piece of **** camaro that you have made fast...for people who understand cars the LS1 f-body is an awesome piece of machinery for its price and has some great potential, but that doesnt mean people wont say the same about it, hell ive heard that line from M3 owners, Z06 owners, Viper owners, but that doesnt mean im gonna run in and trade my camaro in for any of those because I love my camaro, you mod a car that you like so unless you own a ferrari enzo or another type of supercar who are you to bash other peoples rides?
Old 04-01-2005, 05:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Hey everyone can have their own opinion, but what happens when a Z06 or viper owner comes up and you smoke them with your 01 SS and they pull the same line, that its a piece of **** camaro that you have made fast...for people who understand cars the LS1 f-body is an awesome piece of machinery for its price and has some great potential, but that doesnt mean people wont say the same about it, hell ive heard that line from M3 owners, Z06 owners, Viper owners, but that doesnt mean im gonna run in and trade my camaro in for any of those because I love my camaro, you mod a car that you like so unless you own a ferrari enzo or another type of supercar who are you to bash other peoples rides?
I agree with everything you said. Good luck and I hope the troll leaves your site alone.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:13 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Dude, I am not flamming anyone.....BUT enough with the T and A marketing. I have never seen an import add or sponsor add with out 35 pairs of boobies bouncing all over the place. Not complaining, but if you need girls for us to check out the cars it seems a little off. Nice ***** though. Cars are O.K.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:11 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Humanoid
I dont think it is smart to go through all the trouble to mod a car that doesnt have potential in the first place.
1st you say this ??

Sure, you can take any car and make it fast but I just dont see the point
And then you say this VERY contradictory statement ?? If it doesn't have potential, then it CAN'T be made fast. What do you think potential means anyway ??
Old 04-05-2005, 10:52 AM

Your tires are on backwards and your transmission is sideways LOL!!!!

Just kidding. Nice for N/A times in that car. My wife has a 2002 3.5 Altima. It's an impressive car. Who says a FWD can't smoke em down!
Old 04-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Launching!

Anyone who rips on 4 cylinders has never tried to tune them.

Keep up the good work
Old 04-05-2005, 12:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Let me be the 52nd person to say something, Dont worry about people flaming you, like people have said chances are they are just lid/catback cars with nothing better to do then beat up on STOCK cars, everyone like that seems to think they are the only ones with mods' (and they are barely allowed to use the word "mod" in plural form) if ur running 12's u'd give me a nice view of your tail lights and doing it with something w/half the motor and twice the age is extremly impressive, so your fine in my book!
Old 04-05-2005, 01:52 PM
11 Second Club

Welcome to the site. Sorry you got a few trolls.

Props to ya for the Accord. That's awesome you're running those sort of times N/A. I respect guys who have the patience to run with no kind of power adder ( like myself ).

We have a bunch of import guys where I'm from, including more than a few 12 sec Hondas/Acuras ( None are NA though... ), so we pretty much all get along. It's not what you go fast in that makes you a speed freak, it's just that you go fast. Everyone gets there their own way...

Hope you enjoy being a member here.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:14 PM
On The Tree

IMO, this is the best site for LS1 or Fbodies. I came here to get away from all the crap on the other boards and so far have been pleased. Find it hard to believe that it was someone from this site.

Awesome job with the car!