Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LADIES - Feel free to post.

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 09:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zangel
Yep, that's what makes us all look bad. Unfortunately, even most of the girls who say they can work on their cars... can't. I think it is great that some females get their hands dirty and help out with whatever someone else tells them to do, but I would love to see more actually learning, understanding and then building up to do the work by themselves.
There's plenty of guys who think they can work on cars too, but have no idea what they're doing. Including 60% of the "mechanics" at quickie lubes, Tire Kingdoms, etc.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:17 AM
10 Second Club

Most of the guys on the site are nice and respectful; it's only a handful in the city I live in that are rude and act like I am stupid when I make a comment. Me and my husband built our motor together and have pretty good results for NA. It does get to me when I say something I am certain is right, then they say "No, that's not right" or "Your car is not fast". If I wanted their 2 cents I'd ask for it. I do not know everything but I am very knowledgeable about the motor. That's more than most people know about! And, on top of that I am a female bracket racer! I plan to be one of the best and believe me I am very ambitious. Keep up the good work gals and let's kick some boy butt!!
Old 08-08-2007, 03:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think most of the problem comes from how you present yourself. Knowing that you are in a scene that it is occupied by 99.9% guys, a female shouldn't announce herself as if she is looking to find a date or gain attention. Have some couth! If you are here because you enjoy the sport and enjoy cars, then that will be obvious. Just be up front with the reason you are here. If you open yourself up to it, it will happen. Hell, I have been on this site for years. Up until a year ago most of the guys thought I was a guy. Hell... most of them still do! I received a few "leg humping" compliments after the calendar was released, but they were all done in a respectful manner. Again, it all comes down to the way you present yourself.... and to be quite honest, some of these girls make it awfully hard to take the real chicks seriously! I can see it from both sides... but I do agree that this site shouldn't turn into a dating forum
wow your camaro is hawtness! post more pics please...
Old 08-08-2007, 08:46 AM

Default Important

Just came across this site. Its very helpful. Amazing tips. http://www.poopka.com
Old 08-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Teching In

Wow, this does seem totally different than all the other forums...I'm glad I found this one ...hey I'm up for more friends that drive ls1's too!!!! lol
Old 08-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Default The New Chick!

Hi everyone! My name is Amber and I'm new to this site.
I have a badass trans am and I want to be a part of your wonderful organization! Let's talk cars peeps!
Old 08-10-2007, 09:10 PM
TECH Regular

i wanna see the pictures of all the girls cars!
Old 08-10-2007, 11:32 PM
Fiery Features Director

pic in sig
Old 08-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Teching In

ok so i'm new around here and not sure the best way to make some new friends...i think it was fasttagirl that i saw at Ennis this past weekend...i was there with ARD anyways just wanted to say HELLO!
Old 08-23-2007, 08:34 PM
TECH Regular

hey just thought I'd post up. as you can see i'm not "new" just don't post a lot
anyways, I've owned my WS6 since 2004 and am slowly doing mods to it. I spend a lot of my time reading up about cars, ls1's specifically. I also do work on my car with the help of my grandfather. I am better at doing appearance mods than mechanical though lol. Although I do all my own lube changes. k, well enough of my rant, it's nice to see the ladies posting up.

oh and REV_IT_UP I love your car, you need some updated picks on fquick
Old 08-23-2007, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WS6_00
hey just thought I'd post up. as you can see i'm not "new" just don't post a lot
anyways, I've owned my WS6 since 2004 and am slowly doing mods to it. I spend a lot of my time reading up about cars, ls1's specifically. I also do work on my car with the help of my grandfather. I am better at doing appearance mods than mechanical though lol. Although I do all my own lube changes. k, well enough of my rant, it's nice to see the ladies posting up.

oh and REV_IT_UP I love your car, you need some updated picks on fquick
thanks..i plan on taking new pics this weekend
Old 09-01-2007, 01:43 AM
Launching!

HELLS YEAH!!
Old 09-05-2007, 02:50 AM
Teching In

I gotta say, this is a first as far as giving women an opportunity to post up. I think it's awesome hearing about the ladies being interested as well as involved in working on cars, or even just going to meets to hang out.

By the way, yes I do drive a Cobalt, it is Supercharged and is capable of low 13's to possibly very high 12's as she sits now but is very tough getting her there cause of it being wrong wheel drive.(Borrowed that one from my local speed shop guru. lol) Anyways, I do have an LS1 build in the works which is why I'm on here.

I just wanted to show my support to all the GM car lovin chicas out there, keep on keepin on.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:58 AM
TECH Regular

i absolutly love rice noodles. (mei fun)
Old 09-18-2007, 05:50 PM

Haha, for once a site that doesn't bad mouth us girls...

However I do wish that some "little boys" would realize they aren't all faster than a girl...
Old 09-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Launching!

I love it hard, I love it fast... damn I love those LS1's

I love that line pretty chick!!!
lol
Old 09-20-2007, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by matthewjosh
I love it hard, I love it fast... damn I love those LS1's

I love that line pretty chick!!!
lol

lol, it's the truth though... hell I love them more than my boyfriend too.. though don't let him find that out.

(j/K)
Old 09-21-2007, 02:25 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by redhotvette
Wow, this does seem totally different than all the other forums...I'm glad I found this one ...hey I'm up for more friends that drive ls1's too!!!! lol
hello fellow team mate!! this site rocks!! who said girls cant kick butt! i see it all the time in my rear view mirror!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 07:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ya know, the good thing about this thread, is that it does encourage the females to post up more. The bad thing however, is you don' t see many of these ladies posting much of anything else on the forums. Post up ladies, let us know that you visit other threads as well!
Old 09-26-2007, 02:08 PM
TECH Regular

Your car is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

pic in sig

Quick Reply: LADIES - Feel free to post.