Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LADIES - Feel free to post.

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How's everyone doing??? Anyone near NC?

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by HerLS1; 09-26-2007 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HerLS1
How's everyone doing??? Anyone near NC?

[IMG][/IMG]
quite bored actually...and im not in NC
Old 10-02-2007, 04:59 PM
FormerVendor

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen
Im New To The Forum. I Agree With Zangel And Everyone Thoughts About Females Being Lame And Not Upfront For Real Reasons They Are Here.
Melissa
Old 10-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
You guys would be amazed at the number of women that actually register on this site and never make a single post. Probably because they are afraid of being harassed or picked on by various losers.

people are afraid to post or comment becuase of the "look it up" or "do a search" or any of the other 100's of smart *** comments people make because theyre to lazy or uneducated to make a useful observation or contribute soemthing worthwhile

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Definitely. But 99% of the comments are from the little boys hiding behind their keyboards.
the only people i see on this forum "hiding" behind keyboards are the moderators who ROUTINELY ABUSE their moderator privledges,

I agree with Melissa and Zan, there are plenty of woman on this board, you just cant tell who they are becuase they dont act the woman equivalant of a douchbag (pardon the pun)

im willing to bet ill get banned for making this comment. guess ill just have to make another account and keep to myself

FYI i donnt mean all mods, jimmyblue for example has always answered questions respectfully and without insulting or accusing

Last edited by sobaka__79; 10-02-2007 at 07:24 PM. Reason: FYI not all moderators,
Old 10-02-2007, 07:21 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen
Im New To The Forum. I Agree With Zangel And Everyone Thoughts About Females Being Lame And Not Upfront For Real Reasons They Are Here.
Melissa

I try not to judge; peoples' motives and personalities are their
business right up until the upholstery gets stained. Nobody has
to prove anything and the world would be a better place if fewer
tried.

You stand accused of a capital crime
Old 10-02-2007, 08:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs up

Agree 100% to original post. My wife has never posted on here, but she has looked many times. She is into cars, we go to many car shows, we go on trips in the car, and that includes 4 Power Tours. More women on this site, can and will, only make it better.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i agree, as men we shouldnt be making sexist, chauvenistisc remarks about fellow chick rodders, but its ok for them to say ,in ya face if they beat you in a race
Old 10-05-2007, 03:16 AM
Teching In

<< new chick, postin in =D
Old 10-05-2007, 03:23 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by jimmyblue
I try not to judge; peoples' motives and personalities are their
business right up until the upholstery gets stained. Nobody has
to prove anything and the world would be a better place if fewer
tried.

You stand accused of a capital crime
I am so trying not to laugh...Jimmy nails it every time in the most eloquent manner possible.

I do a lot of night races. They have no idea if they got their *** kicked by a girl or a guy and I prefer for it to remain that way. All they see is the tail lights - its all that matters.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GEARHED
I am so trying not to laugh...Jimmy nails it every time in the most eloquent manner possible.

I do a lot of night races. They have no idea if they got their *** kicked by a girl or a guy and I prefer for it to remain that way. All they see is the tail lights - its all that matters.
same here.... i race at night, before anyone knew me they didnt have a clue.. i was known as "the dude with the Limo Tinted GTP" and then "the dude with the Reaper stickers" but it did shock a lot of people when they found out i was behind the wheel. its great tho. and i give props to other female racers out there with high HP cars and really have a passion for it.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wsSIKK
same here.... i race at night, before anyone knew me they didnt have a clue.. i was known as "the dude with the Limo Tinted GTP" and then "the dude with the Reaper stickers" but it did shock a lot of people when they found out i was behind the wheel. its great tho. and i give props to other female racers out there with high HP cars and really have a passion for it.
worse than that, if you and your significant other get out of the car - and YOU ARE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT; they will automatically go the guy "hey man...nice car"

"nah dude...it's hers"

the guy that approaches us *inserts foot in mouth*
Old 10-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by obseSSed
worse than that, if you and your significant other get out of the car - and YOU ARE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT; they will automatically go the guy "hey man...nice car"

"nah dude...it's hers"

the guy that approaches us *inserts foot in mouth*
yeah this happens a lot too lol. my friend will get out and they assume we are together and its really his car. its like they expect chicks to drive civics.... YUCK, i need more power then that under my foot.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Teching In

Default I know plenty of guys that drive civic's

I drive a 01 trans am....stick
I love to see the look on their face when I pull up & away.
I really don't care who's car they think it is!!!

A chick
Old 10-07-2007, 10:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sobaka__79
people are afraid to post or comment becuase of the "look it up" or "do a search" or any of the other 100's of smart *** comments people make because theyre to lazy or uneducated to make a useful observation or contribute soemthing worthwhile

the only people i see on this forum "hiding" behind keyboards are the moderators who ROUTINELY ABUSE their moderator privledges,

I agree with Melissa and Zan, there are plenty of woman on this board, you just cant tell who they are becuase they dont act the woman equivalant of a douchbag (pardon the pun)

im willing to bet ill get banned for making this comment. guess ill just have to make another account and keep to myself

FYI i donnt mean all mods, jimmyblue for example has always answered questions respectfully and without insulting or accusing
So what mods are you speaking of? Its funny when people post talking **** about mods but then say, well not all mods but then they dont have the ***** to say which mods they are talking about.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most people are surprised to see that I own the car and often do think it's my boyfriend's when he's in the passenger seat
Old 10-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Teching In

same, but its funny too cause my best friend has a pink car, and no he's not gay, but lol its a pink accord coupe with gucci interior and whenever we are in it we get out and they walk up to me asking me about it. but its all good, keep them unsuspecting =D
Old 10-09-2007, 05:27 PM

Hi Everyone,My first time here.I own a 77 pontiac Trans Am that in a few weeks is getting a custom paint job.I can`t wait.I`m also learning this car talk...so please be easy on me.Thanks
Old 10-09-2007, 05:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sobaka__79

I doubt it. Nice assumption though.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Yeah, this is why girls don't post....I just started a thread with an idea of maybe having a calendar with just cars in it, and some guys reply was, "they have computers with the internet in kitchens now?? What will they think of next????!!!" So apparently the only place a woman should be is in the kitchen and not on a car site. Seriously? I'm betting that he has a tiny dick and is intimidated by being beat by a girl. Any comments?
Old 10-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Fiery Features Director

Originally Posted by thisgirlWILLbeatyou
Yeah, this is why girls don't post....I just started a thread with an idea of maybe having a calendar with just cars in it, and some guys reply was, "they have computers with the internet in kitchens now?? What will they think of next????!!!" So apparently the only place a woman should be is in the kitchen and not on a car site. Seriously? I'm betting that he has a tiny dick and is intimidated by being beat by a girl. Any comments?
Although his comment was not justified, you must understand how it appears from another point of view. You barely got your feet wet on this site and you are already throwing out negative feedback about the way we do things here. We have produced a girl/car calendar for the past 4 years. That is what the majority wants. Although the girls would love another calendar, they realize we don't have the demand for it. Last year we sold about 850 LS1Tech calendars. If we were to drop below these numbers, I would not continue making them. We do not even have that many female members on this site. The numbers of LS1Tech calendar sales increase each year. Each year we tend to go in a more revealing direction. This tells us (along with the many polls we have done) that people put great importance on the female models in the calendar. Supply follows demand.

Quick Reply: LADIES - Feel free to post.