Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LADIES - Feel free to post.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya it's really sad sometimes. I seen it gongs far as the guys trying to get girls post provocative pics to prove they're really females behind the keyboard. Probably a bunch fat losers that have no female interactions in the real world. Lol race or sex etc respect me I'll respect you. Goes along way.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Teching In

I know I'm new to this LS1 site but I'm not new to forum life and I for one like the ladies in a forum, it lends a certain amount of respectability to it. Also if we could just remember "The Golden Rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” I can't believe there has been enough posts to fill 33 pages. It seems like everyone has drifted away from the real reason we all joined this forum, and that's the LS1.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:30 PM

Hello and thanks for the heads up on some of the threads as I am new to this site. My husband and myself just purchased a 2000 Camaro ss convertable with 37,000 miles that has been garage kept for the last 13 years. Came with factory ss floor mats still in plastic,cd case in trunk still in plastic,another set of powder coated rims with f1s all around and another set as well. Also factory exhaust, as a Corvette exhaust was install just after purchase. I am in love with this beast of a car and is also very nice to look at at,must less,drive. I just thought I loved my Cadillac cts. Look forward to meeting everyone and learn a thing or two about my "new" ride.
Old 09-06-2014, 10:55 AM

Talking New Here Building a 5.3 LX Foxbody Mustang

:guns So Ive been shunned by the Blue Bloods , And Welcomed By Bowties! SOOOOOOOOO glad to meet You , Started to research my huge project, Got a whole winter to pull it off for next years carshow /dragrace season! I plan on Wowing the Boys, But first I needed a place to find the Holy *****,,, How am I gonna pull this off, We have a 5.3 in our Silverado, I love it! After going from a 4 banger -302-351w its time to find the Equal or more power with less wieght! 5.3 So Ill be picking Your brains in the Monthes to Come ,, And Believe me ,, I can be Needy !! LOL! Thanks to All of You it sounds like Im not building the first rocket here so , I Should be able to do this, Yes I have a Boyfriend , No he is not as Mechanically inclined , But totally into this!! HEHE! Good times ! Thanks Guys Gals! Friends and Pals!!
Old 09-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Teching In

Sort of a new person here. I haven't posted in a very long time! Time to get back into the swing of things!
Old 01-14-2015, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Talking Good to know...

Glad to hear us gals are welcome here.. Grew up with my dad racing stock & am rebuilding my 2000 TA. My hubby is not very mechanically inclined and leans towards the old man comfort cars (but I love him anyway). He is supportive of my life-long obsession with american muscle
I will be around looking for sound advice on some much needed upgrades
Old 02-18-2015, 07:17 AM

right on, well im looking for my cousins, i dont have a fancy car, lol my grandfather was H.E.Stidham and his oldest son was Hubert Stidham of wolfe texas. can you please direct me to my unknown family members? i understand that Hubert started TBFA-fbody
Old 11-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Teching In

I would kill to also have a girlfriend who loves their car/vehicle as much as I do mine. If they exist please direct me to the sanctuary..lol. Im following this one girl "78_elky", she is doing some badass resto/build work. Check out her thread and show some love!
Old 01-23-2016, 10:53 PM
Teching In

Default New lady here!

Hello ladies!
Old 09-09-2016, 02:47 PM

Thank you. That helps calm some of my fears! I'm on this site because my husband gives me the "go shoe shop some place" look if I ask too many questions about my car and the way it performs. The mechanic gives me the same look. I'm hoping I can encounter patience members to answer questions so I feel much safer and wiser in my car.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:00 PM

Can you tell me how to go about asking a question about my truck? Or where I would post it at? Thanks!
Old 09-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Teching In

Guys,
There are a lot of females out there that know how to turn a wrench. Having served in the Air Force for more than 20 years, I've come in contact with a lot of ladies that have gear oil in their veins. ladies, keep posting, we will all learn from each other...

Huggy
Old 02-06-2019, 07:53 PM
Staging Lane

You can be what ever Gender you want to be now days didn't you get the memo ..?
Old 02-16-2021, 05:58 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey! Just joined the forum officially but I have come here for advice many of times. Glad to see lots of female enthusiasts ! keep up the energy!
Old 02-17-2021, 03:30 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by SlowJoeC6
Hey! Just joined the forum officially but I have come here for advice many of times. Glad to see lots of female enthusiasts ! keep up the energy!
Welcome aboard lady!
Old 02-17-2021, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 259 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by COOKIE MONSTER
Welcome aboard lady!
It's good to have a diverse group, lots ove ladies out there that can put it down on the track. Heck back in the 70s my dad would make my mom make some money passes just to cluck with the other lane. Funny thing is she actually could tree better than most!!! And bang gears with a big block 67 Chevelle like it was no bodys business.... Hurt alot of feelings. Her dad my grandpa , Nick name was "speed" old school hot rodder taught her everything she ever needed to now by age 15.........

Last edited by Kjduvall; 02-18-2021 at 03:23 AM.
Old 02-17-2021, 08:33 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Kjduvall
It's good to have a diverse group, lots ove ladies out there that can put it down on the track. Heck back in the 70s my dad would make my mom make some money passes just to cluck with the other lane. Funny thing is she actually could tree better than most!!! And bang gears with a big block 67 Chevelle like it was no bodys business.... Hurt alot of feelings. Her dad my grandpa , Nick name was "speed" old school boot legger taught her everything she ever needed to now by age 15.........
There are quite a few amazing female drag racers out there. Shirley Muldowney, Leah Pritchett, Ashley, Courtney, and Brittany Force, Alexis Dejoria, and the list goes one. Some people suggest that women may generally have a faster rxn time on the tree. I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:05 PM
Launching!

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by amyFl
Hello, I am new here and can not figure how to start participating.
Some mysterious message tells me I cannot do this,that, due to possible reasons. And I don't have a clue owhere to ring any human being about this.

Who can I ask about unlocking these possibilities ? any moderator around ?

thanks for your reply, I am listening.

Some features may not be available until you have a certain post count.

Old 05-13-2021, 01:08 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

It was not a rephrasing of the question, it was actually the explanation (or at least part of it). As mentioned above, some features will not be available until you reach a certain amount of posts (and/or time in certain cases) using the site. The full explanation is that these restrictions are in place for new users due to the frequent spam (and scam) attacks that this (and other) sites have endured. If you simply use the site for its intended purpose, you will shortly find that all access will be granted.

You have no posts pending approval at this time, so there is currently nothing to unlock/approve. If you do make a post that ends up requiring approval, you can simply ask for this to be approved in the applicable thread in our US&R section: https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-support-resources-52/

If you are attempting to use a feature (such as classifieds or PM) that is restricted for new users, again, you just simply have to use the site for a (short) time before these features will be available to you. We cannot be super detailed about the requirements because, again, savvy spammers will just use that information to defeat the system that is in place.

For all the folks who feel this is a hassle, you are correct. And you can blame the lowly, garbage element of the internet known as spammers for this inconvenience. We just simply can't have them flooding the site as has happened in the past. It's an unfortunate problem.

Just an FYI: Answers to many frequently asked questions can be found in the above linked US&R section.

The following users liked this post:
Mstblst (05-29-2021)
Old 08-04-2021, 06:40 AM
Banned

nice work

Quick Reply: LADIES - Feel free to post.