Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LADIES - Feel free to post.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Fiery Features Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackSS2001
Maybe it's just me but I always thought it would be cool if the girls screen names were in pink or something. idk... mix it up a lil.. I alway am wondering if I'm talking to a girl on here or not and I say thanks man or hey man a lot LOL
Idk if the girls don't like it or not if I've done it then my bad
I really appreciate your input, but I'm not a fan of that idea. When someone says, "hey man" or "thanks dude"... I roll with it. Although most people know I am a girl, I don't feel like announcing it to the entire site. I would rather the fact remain unknown because I don't want to be treated any differently.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think we need to clone some of these females. They aren' t the typical air-headed "chicks" that you run across. I ' d definitely like to snag one of them up for myself. My girlfriend does NOT understand me, she' s jealous as hell over my car! She gets pissy because I won' t buy her diamonds, and that I spend time and money on my cars. She thinks it' s stupid that I bought a second car, but she just bought a ring when we were on a cruise last week. Not to mention the fact, that her ring was only $150 cheaper that the Mustang I bought!! It' s a pain in the *** listening to her bitch and moan! I wish my g/f were a lot more like the women on here, that could understand my passion.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by keliente
No thanks... I like to roll gender-neutral...I have enough people that don't take me seriously offline because I am a female, at least on ls1tech most people still think I'm a guy.

And I hate pink. lol.

Ditto! Most on here and my other boards think I'm a guy, then when they realise I'm a girl they are bewildered at my statments. They'll say "hey a girl just said what"? I like the gender neutral thing. I like a M6 or Auto, we have both.

I hate pink too, just cause its a girly girl color and I am by no means a girly girl.

Keliente's Formula is going to murder the competition!

My new set up is going to be nasty too! I can't wait!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Darth Z
I think we need to clone some of these females. They aren' t the typical air-headed "chicks" that you run across. I ' d definitely like to snag one of them up for myself. My girlfriend does NOT understand me, she' s jealous as hell over my car! She gets pissy because I won' t buy her diamonds, and that I spend time and money on my cars. She thinks it' s stupid that I bought a second car, but she just bought a ring when we were on a cruise last week. Not to mention the fact, that her ring was only $150 cheaper that the Mustang I bought!! It' s a pain in the *** listening to her bitch and moan! I wish my g/f were a lot more like the women on here, that could understand my passion.
Ya know you can always kick her to the curb. There are other single gear head chicks out there, a few but they are out there. I think its awesome that girls are into this hobby!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Greenfire
Ya know you can always kick her to the curb. There are other single gear head chicks out there, a few but they are out there. I think its awesome that girls are into this hobby!
Yea, and it seems like half of them are in Texas. I' ve never met a single gearhead chick in person, they' re more rare and valuable than precious stones! I completely agree, we need more women in this hobby!
Old 04-26-2008, 11:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Zangel, your car look amazing ^.^
Old 05-03-2008, 02:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Darth Z
Yea, and it seems like half of them are in Texas. I' ve never met a single gearhead chick in person, they' re more rare and valuable than precious stones! I completely agree, we need more women in this hobby!
I considered moving to Texas for this one reason or at least down south. There are hardly any girls into the drag racing scene in New England. It sucks!
Old 05-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Teching In

Hey Ladies (and gents) I'm new to the site, I mostly hang out in LS1GTO.com and have recently started modding my car so I thought it would be useful to me to get info from this site as well.

I just bought Patriot Stage II 59cc (stock LS6 cast) heads and a HPE MegaDeath cam I'm pretty excited about. My husband bought me elect. cutouts for my birthday and I can't wait to hear that cam through them...

SO! It's great to be apart of the LSx Ladies group!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome to you and your smokin' Goat!
Old 07-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Teching In

OK, I posted. Guess I need a name change these days, since I got married a couple months ago.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Teching In

hello! just sayin hi!
Old 07-21-2008, 01:32 AM
Teching In

i like this tread! i remember a few years ago when i first sat down in auto service class that all the guys just looked at me the whole entire time. they asked me the same questions over and over, like why are you here? and then i told them what i drive and they all went out to see my car at break! i had the fastest car in the parking lot it was awesome! i hate how when guys get beat in a race with me cause they always say omg i cant believe i just got beat bye a 90 pound girl. i wish for once they would say thats awesome that you like cars, what do you got done to it? and have a normal conversation. i love my trans am its a 1998 with an '04 holden ls1 with ls6 intake and zo6 heads, 1 3/4 " long tube quick trip pacesetter headers, 3" off road y-pipe, 50 series delta flow flowmaster, magicstick V.4 cam 239/ 242 .651/.608 lift and 114 lobe seperation angle (LSA), and a 3600 stall TCI torque converter! i love the lope of a cam! its the best sound in the world!
Old 07-21-2008, 06:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

yea, its always great having a 90lb girl that knows what shes doing drive my stuff at the track. Usually good for 2 tenths under what I can squeeze out of it. LOL.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Teching In

haha that is so true! i hate how guys say stuff like i would never let a chick or my girlfriend or my wife drive my car, cause some of us can actually drive! i mean shoot my ex boyfriend was the only guy that let me drive his car and he was scared the whole time and it was just a stock z28 while i have a trans am in the 12s that i used to drive daily, and have videos of some damn good donuts! its like it doesnt matter if your a good driver it matters if your a girl...
Old 07-21-2008, 03:21 PM
10 Second Club

^^haha damn if your just in highschool thats a hell of a car for anyone to have. i had a minor bolt on z28 ls1 in highschool and i was the fastest. i woulda **** my pants had a girl rolled up with a ms4, stall and all that junk. i woulda had to get a job and spray the house down probley knowing me
Old 07-21-2008, 03:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

where the hell were the girls like that in my highschool?
Old 07-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Teching In

Hey I'm gonna give you my girl's number, talk her into the whole car thing please!! Man, I try to teach her to drive my car and she never wants too, only once. She said she liked that the car was fast but that was it, she has not drove it since. I wish she was into it.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Formerly darynC-10/23/10

my z runs 11.40s on a hot day and i let my girlfriend drive it everywhere!!!...... with a radar detector or course....
half the time shes calls and says "omg guess what i just raced!"
Old 07-21-2008, 04:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1BadAction
where the hell were the girls like that in my highschool?
thats what im saying. i cant remember if i have seen a girl that liked cars if they did they were really fat and ugly or something.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Teching In

oh im not in highschool anymore but yeah i see what you are talking about. well i am the furthest thing from being fat and ive never had the ugly card pulled on me, so i guess im good! we street race on 39th street and i remember the first time i pulled in to park at oreillys cause i smoked a guy in an rx7 (that was talking crap on my car) and everyone looked at me. it was awesome no one was rude or anything everyone was just so intrested in how i could be driving a car like that and i also had a nice system. it felt nice to be admired! and that was 3 years ago that that happened and til this day i still have random people come up to me and say " hey arent you that girl that drove the white T/A on 39th". i kinda feel like a legend in the girl world cause there arnt any girls that race up there with cars like mine!

Quick Reply: LADIES - Feel free to post.