Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LADIES - Feel free to post.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 02:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Darth Z
I agree! Women who are into cars, and know what the hell they' re talking about are few and far between!
I HATEEEEEEE girls who are posers. Just have a nice car to just say they have it but dont know ANYTHING bout it or how to use it!
Old 04-13-2007, 04:59 AM
TECH Regular

Squegee - nice list of toys you got in your sig...even the 'stang sounds nice. Do you happen to be a fellow member of r6mn ??

Darth Z, when you said "Women who are into cars, and know what the hell they' re talking about are few and far between"...I just had to brag a little. Luckily for me, my wife is into cars, and knows about what she's talking about. Granted, she's not near an ASE tech or anything, but if she doesn't know something she doesn't try to BS her way around it, she'll ask.<---Great quality to have in a wifey!
Old 04-13-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Squegee
U can keep thinking i was if u like! lol
Depending on the reason I think a certain way about someone, I sometimes prefer that someone to be female. I' m not

Originally Posted by Squegee
I HATEEEEEEE girls who are posers. Just have a nice car to just say they have it but dont know ANYTHING bout it or how to use it!
I wasn' t saying you were a poser or anything. It' s just natural to assume that unknown member, is a guy. Not that many women join forums like this. I can understand why a lot of women do keep their identity on the downlow. It definitely cuts down on the

Originally Posted by Nate81Camaro
Darth Z, when you said "Women who are into cars, and know what the hell they' re talking about are few and far between"...I just had to brag a little. Luckily for me, my wife is into cars, and knows about what she's talking about. Granted, she's not near an ASE tech or anything, but if she doesn't know something she doesn't try to BS her way around it, she'll ask.<---Great quality to have in a wifey!
Ehhh, shut up!
Old 04-14-2007, 01:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lips SS
I totally agree. Colorado is pretty lame with the chick scene too. Hell most of my female friends have no idea when I start talking about cars and they get bored. I wish I had some fellow female car enthusiasts to hang with as well. Most (NOT ALL) of the guys here in Colorado Springs are dicks if they own a corvette, camaro or firebird. Half of them won't talk to you unless your in their little click. I have met some nice guys to talk cars with though. So you got your good and your bad just like on here.
I totally agree I'am also from Colorado, I just recently got a 2001 pewter SS Camaro and a friend of mine from work told me that I should go up to Sonic on friday night on 104th and Federal, so I went and it was packed, I'am kinda shy we talked to a few people but I guess we weren't good enough, ne way I'am a chick and I'am into cars-maybe there is hope for Colorado!!
Old 04-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Staging Lane

HI Everyone!! You can check out my car at www.geocities.com/sexyws6mama

Last edited by SexyWS6Mama; 04-20-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hi. Your car was ALMOST built on a really cool day....my b-day!
Old 05-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Hey. And... for about 2 years the people on SVTP didn't know I was a girl. It was awesome.
Old 05-06-2007, 04:41 PM
RSS
Teching In

Thank You.
I agree to a point.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:13 PM

I've had my 06 GTO for a bit more than a year and have just over 11K on it. i have 40+ laps on the drag strip on her right now. Still haven't broke 12's yet but getting DR's and Torco diff fluid + F conditioner to help with hooking up.

I hate f*ckin poser women who don't know WTF they're talking about. I'm not saying i know it all, i'm still learning. But i'm trying......

I have a serious need for speed and drag racing does it for me.... My hubby has an 05 GTO and I took the house record from him last Sunday.....

2.017 60'
13.168 ET
107.68 mph

this bitch (me and Betty) will get into the 12's this year and maybe 11's next year
Old 05-07-2007, 02:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama
HI Everyone!! You can check out my car at www.geocities.com/sexyws6mama
nice car!!! love the backround on your pictures
Old 05-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BLK_Betty
I've had my 06 GTO for a bit more than a year and have just over 11K on it. i have 40+ laps on the drag strip on her right now. Still haven't broke 12's yet but getting DR's and Torco diff fluid + F conditioner to help with hooking up.

I hate f*ckin poser women who don't know WTF they're talking about. I'm not saying i know it all, i'm still learning. But i'm trying......

I have a serious need for speed and drag racing does it for me.... My hubby has an 05 GTO and I took the house record from him last Sunday.....

2.017 60'
13.168 ET
107.68 mph

this bitch (me and Betty) will get into the 12's this year and maybe 11's next year
Hey. I have an 04 TR, hubby has an 05 MBM. It's great to see that there are women out there into their cars.
I don't know it all, but I know enough and I still learn every chance I get.
Husband and I own a speed / performance shop in Tampa Florida and I love to watch and sometimes, try to help. I always ask questions about what he's doing so I can increase knowledge and not look like an idiot when the "boys" are talking.

Anyway, just thought I would say hello.
Tracy
Old 05-20-2007, 12:27 AM

I agree (tamam)
Old 05-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Staging Lane

i just saw this.... and i really like what im seeing :]
Old 05-31-2007, 08:13 PM
Teching In

lol.....yeah its nice to know we can post on here and not be harrased....anyway, i have a man, im here to learn more about my car....like how to make her faster....
Old 06-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilstephsls1
awesome...
us ladies have to stick together in the ls1 world
god what i would do for a girlfriend (as in a friend thats a girl) that loves ls1s and drives one.. i hate traveling to car shows and races alone or with just the guys all the time

A-MEN !
Old 06-04-2007, 01:23 AM
TECH Regular

FINALLY! I have grown tired of men hitting on me.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:14 PM
12 Second Club

i'm loving this thread... everything is so true us female drivers deserve as much respect as the male drivers... most of us get and most of us dont... even if our cars are slower than yours you shouldnt laugh about it you should congradulate us on trying to do what some men just don't have the guts to try... my dad isn't home right now to say this but i'm sure he would probably tell the guys about the same exact thing i said i'm definitley a lucky girl to have such a great dad who teaches me some stuff most guys could never figure out about cars and life! good luck to all the girls AND guys on here with your cars, racing, and futures!!
Old 06-04-2007, 09:20 PM
TECH Regular

I think it's important to remember, if you want to hang out and get the respect from the male crowd in this mostly male hobby, then dont expect to have special treatment. Just because a male pokes fun at you doesnt mean it's just because you're a girl. Guys make fun of guys ALL THE TIME expecually when their car is slower. It comes with the territory, grow thick skin and you'll do fine

just meant for advice, nothing more

Old 06-04-2007, 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by lilstephsls1
awesome...
us ladies have to stick together in the ls1 world
god what i would do for a girlfriend (as in a friend thats a girl) that loves ls1s and drives one.. i hate traveling to car shows and races alone or with just the guys all the time
damn, you sound like my sister. she's 28 and has a 02 WS6 M6 that i put the basic bolt-ons for her.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

its kinda funny i just realized that ive seen most of yall in my threads or others and never put 2 and 2 together about being ladies.

i dont care who you are as long as your giving correct info, im happy!

**now all the 25 and under chicks go send me a message on myspace....SIKE lol i had to Nineball**

Quick Reply: LADIES - Feel free to post.