Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LADIES - Feel free to post.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 03:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sence when do ladies post here? :joker: I say high-five to any girl who doesn't want a little "cute" car and wants to tear up the streets... wish more of them did it! I'm trying to get a girl who owns a Pewter WS6 in my apt complex to start here, but everytime I see her I forget to mention it as I'm in awe and embarassed that she drives an M6 and I was "nervous" to get one.

I guess I always figured EVERYONE as part of the "click"

Wish I could afford another LS1 for my wife, that would rule.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Staging Lane

Definitely agree that guys should take it easy. I've been trying to find female car enthusiasts because my ex basically dumped me for my obsession with my Camaro. However I have since found an awesome girlfriend who is also into F-body camaros and owns one. So I treat women with the upmost respect because I think that is the coolest thing ever. I would like nothing more than to be schooled by a woman in cars. Because it's humbling and shows that we're all in this crazy car obsessed world together.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 350-Z28
Definitely agree that guys should take it easy. I've been trying to find female car enthusiasts because my ex basically dumped me for my obsession with my Camaro. However I have since found an awesome girlfriend who is also into F-body camaros and owns one. So I treat women with the upmost respect because I think that is the coolest thing ever. I would like nothing more than to be schooled by a woman in cars. Because it's humbling and shows that we're all in this crazy car obsessed world together.
thats a really dumb reason to breakup with someone, u should support the one u love not get mad at them over their hobbies, likes/dilikes! booo on her!
Old 11-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Teching In

So far all the guys I have seen seem nice. But some guys dont like having woman around when it comes to cars. But thay are just going to have to grow up becouse i like it here. sorry just speaking my mind.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

IMHO, hotrodding would not seem right without women racers ... maybe not back when the male mentality only had room for those scantily dressed models and no room for women driving a race car. Times have definitely changed and women help make motorsports an enjoyable and enviable passion.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
Times have definitely changed and women help make motorsports an enjoyable and enviable passion.
Amen to us!!
Old 11-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by racer88
Amen to us!!
I'm with ya on that sista
Old 11-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by racer88
Amen to us!!
oh crap they're banding together now
Old 11-10-2005, 08:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Iroc313
oh crap they're banding together now
ahhh, yes, but this is a good thing!
Old 12-03-2005, 08:39 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thas a funny story!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FireBirdGirl02
So far all the guys I have seen seem nice. But some guys dont like having woman around when it comes to cars. But thay are just going to have to grow up becouse i like it here. sorry just speaking my mind.
My GF helps me wrench on my car , has an F-body of her own and is into cars , although not nearly as much as I am. I think a woman who is a gearhead is a definite asset , NOT a hindrance. There's room for everyone here and that's how it should be.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1KwikSSChik
ahhh, yes, but this is a good thing!
yeah just messin

Is it just me or do none of the girls on this site have thirdgens correct me if I'm wrong but I just haven't seen any
Old 12-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Teching In

The leg humping and attention ****** (not just girls tho!) goes on in ALL forums. You just gotta stick around til the novelty wears off and eventually you'll gain the respect from the boyz unless you are there to just pick up the guys with the fast cars.

Last edited by Speedette; 12-19-2005 at 01:50 PM.
Old 12-19-2005, 11:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

ohh man, girl member AND scooby owner.. we are in trouble now :o
Old 12-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigBronco
ohh man, girl member AND scooby owner.. we are in trouble now :o
Oh yessssssssss, sooo much trouble now!!! I'm definitely going to take my bone stock WRX and challenge each and everyone of you american muscle cars into a race!!!!!!!! Watch me run my mid-14's and kill most of your 10/11-second f-bodies!

But now if it's snowing...
Old 12-28-2005, 01:44 AM
On The Tree

Default women drivers... glad to not be the only one...

... i hate to say it... but there ARE alot of females who have indeed earned the treatment they are being given. the 'boys' are just making them feel as valuable as they put themselves on the market to be so to speak.

funny little story here ; was sitting at a red light at intersection and a blonde in a mustang turned left into the wrong side of the street and kept going until she came nose to nose with my car - which strangely didnt want to move out of her way so she could continue her backwards quest. she started calling me a bad driver. i held my tongue.

but then a few days later, another blonde in yet another mustang did the same thing again at a different light.

and i hate to sound rude or insultive, as i have respect for a lot of car-women, but being a female myself - all the women ive met so far with 'fast cars' have been.... a little empty in the head shall we say? letting daddy buy the fast car so they can flirt with the mechanics.

dont flame me now ladies. this is not intended as an insult. but i can write a book on the experiences with women drivers doing things i myself have never done. i ended up married to the mechanic who worked on my car the first time i bought her.

Last edited by nighTdecals; 12-28-2005 at 01:49 AM.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Teching In

well said nine ball

i tottaly agree with you!
Old 01-03-2006, 12:18 PM
11 Second Club

I haven't read all the posts on this thread but on our local board every time a new female introduces her self....you should see all the leg humpers, lol

The funny thing is I met my current girlfriend of 2 and half years on our board, lol. She asked a question about changing her exhaust on her 2002 z/28 and I posted a response and the next thing you know, I am installing headers, torque converter, and over the years, many parts on her car, lol.
Now we run identical ET's, 11.360, though I trap a little higher due to m6 and a little more power.
It's great having a partner who is into cars.....now if I could just get her to put her own slicks on, LOL
Old 01-03-2006, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spellbound
I haven't read all the posts on this thread but on our local board every time a new female introduces her self....you should see all the leg humpers, lol

The funny thing is I met my current girlfriend of 2 and half years on our board, lol. She asked a question about changing her exhaust on her 2002 z/28 and I posted a response and the next thing you know, I am installing headers, torque converter, and over the years, many parts on her car, lol.
Now we run identical ET's, 11.360, though I trap a little higher due to m6 and a little more power.
It's great having a partner who is into cars.....now if I could just get her to put her own slicks on, LOL
That's cool sounds like me and my Fiance But I can change my own tires
Old 01-03-2006, 07:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's too bad that our women's lounge forum is so slow when there are so many women in this thread...

Quick Reply: LADIES - Feel free to post.