Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

first ls1

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 01:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

slp ftw!!! fits great
Old 01-03-2007, 02:31 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome. Bypass the lid and get a Procharger.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome, a lid is a lid in terms of gains, but some of them have fitment issues, like mine so ask around b/f you buy.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
Welcome. Bypass the lid and get a Procharger.
..you make me feel poor
Old 01-04-2007, 02:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

I personnaly bought the clear one, I then filled it with leaves to amuse myself and after I realized my camaro wasn't a leaf blower didn't have a working motor anymore, so I just took it out put the actual leaf blower in there and now when I start my car it doesn't go anywhere and makes this really cool whining noise and has a nice breeze when you stand near the ram air...way cool and it's cheap on gas....seriously I have work in the morning and shouldn't be on here, I hope I don't get banned for my dumb comment either.

Seriously I would spend the money on just a filter and recharge kit and then spend some dough on a cheap exhaust maybe a TSP rumbler or something and get rid of your pollution stuff with a programmer or something. If that sounds lame, its not the car it's just the way I typed it!
Congrads, and don't experiment on your car with lawn care tools. It's never cool, just like drugs, quitting school, staying up too late, or writing really lame replys...not that I have written a good one yet!
Old 01-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Staging Lane

gotcha no leaf blower......how about a weed eater
Old 01-04-2007, 10:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

yeah that is cool and when you tailgate other cars let out a lot of string and be an ankle biter, I hump legs myself.

Yeah i think the most common way to start is definitely a lid and exhaust. I wanted to rush into mine when I first got started, I'm gald I had a buddy to kind of hold the leash a bit. Take your time, be real cool and calculated when picking parts. Good luck and move out into the other sections soon, you will learn alot from this site, but do remember take it all with a grain of salt.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sapper_daddy
yeah that is cool and when you tailgate other cars let out a lot of string and be an ankle biter, I hump legs myself.

Yeah i think the most common way to start is definitely a lid and exhaust. I wanted to rush into mine when I first got started, I'm gald I had a buddy to kind of hold the leash a bit. Take your time, be real cool and calculated when picking parts. Good luck and move out into the other sections soon, you will learn alot from this site, but do remember take it all with a grain of salt.
grain of salt noted