LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Were is my money LS1 Motorsports????

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2003 | 10:32 PM
11 Second Club

Angry Were is my money LS1 Motorsports????

On August 10 I ordered a 310 RWHP package and received every thing but the mass air meter. I waited 3 months on that, I finally cancelled the order and I still haven't reveived my money. Why the hell does it take a month to refund my money. This is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with and I am never doing business with them again.
Old 12-15-2003 | 11:41 PM
LSX Mechanic

Have you called them?
Old 12-16-2003 | 05:53 PM
11 Second Club

Yes i have called them, repeatedly, i get a run around everytime. So far everything was supposed to be done next week or some stupid line like that.
Old 12-19-2003 | 10:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I ordered from them before. Thier customer service blows!!!
Old 12-20-2003 | 04:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Blows being a severe understatement!
Old 12-21-2003 | 05:37 PM
TECH Veteran

It has been about a year since I ordered from them, they had the best price on a LM and it shipped quick. It is sad to see so many posts from board members having issues with them now
Old 12-22-2003 | 07:29 AM
Super Moderator

Have you tried to PM Rob Raymer directly?
Old 12-28-2003 | 02:21 PM
On The Tree

If I'm not mistaken, this has been explained to him on the phone already. As was posted on our website for over a month, we changed credit card companies for this very reason. The credit was issued by us, the funds were pulled from our account, and the credit card company (Card Service International) never refunded the customer. This happened to about 20-30 people that we know about. At the same time, they also illegally held (and are still holding) over $30,000 of our deposits. As soon as we found out what they were doing, we dropped them, and filed suit. We are now waiting for a court date to be set. Anyone remember Golden West Peformance (or Global West...not sure which one)? The same thing happened to them as I'm told and they didn't have the financial ability to remain in business. Fortunately, this is not the case with us.

We have provided anyone who asked, a letter explaining the situation so that they can dispute the charges with their credit card company. Typically, the person's credit card company will issue a credit within 10 days of the dispute. I know this sucks, but we can't help it. We have been using this company for the last 5 years with absolutely zero issues. They then apparently sold out and currently have over 290 BBB complaints against them for the same reasons. (you can go to www.BBB.com and look up Card Service International, Simi Valley CA to verify what I am saying)

Hope that helps explain things.
Old 12-28-2003 | 03:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like the credit card company should be getting reamed and not LS1M. I'd like to know the outcome of this. Sounds like a sh*tty credit card company to me and I remember GWP having some issues with this a while back. Too bad about GWP.

I've ordred from LS1 Motorsports (QMP) and have had no issues. When I call, I get some good advice from Rob and he's not in a hurry to get off the phone like other companies I have called. Rob is stand up guy and its nice to see that he actually answers some questions on these boards. Not many vendors are doing that.
Old 01-08-2004 | 07:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rob Raymer
(you can go to www.BBB.com and look up Card Service International, Simi Valley CA to verify what I am saying)
I did that. Nothing there?????
Old 02-12-2004 | 06:29 PM
Banned

If I'm not mistaken, this has been explained to him on the phone already. As was posted on our website for over a month, we changed credit card companies for this very reason. The credit was issued by us, the funds were pulled from our account, and the credit card company (Card Service International) never refunded the customer. This happened to about 20-30 people that we know about. At the same time, they also illegally held (and are still holding) over $30,000 of our deposits. As soon as we found out what they were doing, we dropped them, and filed suit. We are now waiting for a court date to be set. Anyone remember Golden West Peformance (or Global West...not sure which one)? The same thing happened to them as I'm told and they didn't have the financial ability to remain in business. Fortunately, this is not the case with us.

We have provided anyone who asked, a letter explaining the situation so that they can dispute the charges with their credit card company. Typically, the person's credit card company will issue a credit within 10 days of the dispute. I know this sucks, but we can't help it. We have been using this company for the last 5 years with absolutely zero issues. They then apparently sold out and currently have over 290 BBB complaints against them for the same reasons. (you can go to www.BBB.com and look up Card Service International, Simi Valley CA to verify what I am saying)

Hope that helps explain things.

YOU as the BUSINESS OWNER should make sure YOUR customer is HAPPY and not to pawn off the problem on the credit card company...He ordered the product from you..not them
Old 02-13-2004 | 12:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hugger SS
YOU as the BUSINESS OWNER should make sure YOUR customer is HAPPY and not to pawn off the problem on the credit card company...He ordered the product from you..not them
That was my feeling, but he refused to accept responsibility. He sent an e-mail explaining how it with the service bureau's problem which I was supposed to send to VISA to get my $500 back. VISA said it needed his letterhead and signature. So, still no money and now silence from QMP.
Old 02-14-2004 | 01:13 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Hugger SS
That's not the issue. The issue is, WE NEVER RECEIVED HIS MONEY. So refunding something we never received is simply not possible. This is the reason for credit card protection. It's an unfortunate situation for everyone, but most definitely out of our control.

And Hugger, you really have no business replying here in the first place. There had been no activity on this thread in over a month, and you felt the need to bring it to the top. You obviously have some other agenda. Take it up with me by PM.

Carl, I replied to your other thread as well. Everything should be taken care of on Monday.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the trouble.
Old 02-14-2004 | 01:32 AM
Banned

That's not the issue. The issue is, WE NEVER RECEIVED HIS MONEY. So refunding something we never received is simply not possible. .

Thats Funny..if you never recieved his money...why would you refund his money...here is a direct quote from you..make up your mind

The credit was issued by us, the funds were pulled from our account, and the credit card company (Card Service International) never refunded the customer. .

Old 02-14-2004 | 01:35 AM
Banned

And Hugger, you really have no business replying here in the first place. There had been no activity on this thread in over a month, and you felt the need to bring it to the top. You obviously have some other agenda. Take it up with me by PM.

Some one else linked this thread on another one..so I guess it wasnt a month
Old 02-14-2004 | 06:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Carerful Hugger you are about to argue with a PRO.
He seems to think this is the customer's problem, you know the one-->who trusted LS1 Motorsports to provide a stand-up service.
Rob, you need to get over the "you have no business replying here" BS Its free forum I don't believe this thread should rest until every victim receives their hard earned money back! BESIDE people have a right to know what took place and your attitude towards it!
And don't bother PMing me and whining about my input..........Its not going to resolve this situation.
Old 02-14-2004 | 10:53 AM
Banned

Its just funny how he says " we never recieved his money" then totally contadicts himself in the next post saying " we have issued him a credit"

Where is that BS flag?
Old 02-14-2004 | 02:43 PM
On The Tree

You see, that's why you BOTH have no business here. You don't know the facts, because they are none of your business. This whole ordeal cannot even begin to be explained in a Quick Reply. And regardless, you will ALWAYS see it as my responsibility to take care of, despite my answers. So what's the point in defending myself to you two?

It has been explained to Carl by phone, by email, and by public postings. He knows it's beyond our control and is taking the steps to get the money covered by his cc protection policy. He will have his necessary paperwork faxed to him on Monday. And we will provide him with any other proof that his bank may require in the future. End of story.

Now please, I'm asking nicely, take this up PRIVATELY with me if you care to argue about it further.

Quick Reply: Were is my money LS1 Motorsports????