LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Paging Rob Raymer, QMP Please reply thats all I ask

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2004, 03:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paging Rob Raymer, QMP Please reply thats all I ask

Rob,

I do appologise for my outburst in your formula thread, however I just want to set all this strait. Have I been anything but polite, patient, and honest with you untill my recent post?

Second I have proven that I am a good hard earned CASH paying customer and have handed you over $26,000 in CASH for your Old Z which I am still very Happy with. I have given you nothing but compliments and praise ( and they are genuine )

You appologised for not getting the parts to me and said "I dropped the ball on getting your parts," I said no problem I was just happy to know that you seemed to care. (I still have the entire pm) 2 months later nothing. No responce to emails, pms, voicemail

I would really like to move foreward and improve the car with your help as you know the car-you built it. You offered your wisdom with the car, and it was and would still be much appreciated. I didnt even bitch when my car was spinnin heads/cam #'s on the dyno. I simply asked for your help on accomplishing brutal numbers as the cars was said to have.

Please make good on all this so both of us can keep using the phrase; worlds fastest-- its a nice touch especially if its true.

pps Congrats on the 120k ls1 from hell as i said before
Old 02-28-2004, 05:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Sorry for jumping on you on Robs formula post jstpsi but we will not tolerate personal attacks of members or sponsors. Which yours appeared to be since there was no fact really based on it. Hope you get your problems with the car sorted out. Would really like to see that car once its nice and running since we are both in the local Chicago area.
Old 02-28-2004, 06:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thats cool, I dont want to be sore with anyone on this board or Rob.
My fuse burned up when i saw rob posting this and that for everyone else, and here I sit just wanting to talk to the guy and finish up a couple loose ends. I understand hes has a lot going on but isnt he running a buisness?
Is my money not green enough?
Old 02-28-2004, 11:30 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

I hope you and he talk very soon and focus on working on the car and getting it ready for the spring racing here in Chicago. I do agree with you Jason you bought the car and it would seem like it would not be too hard to get back to you in a timely fashion. I think that Rob will be buying you SIZZLER.
Old 02-29-2004, 04:01 PM
TECH Addict

jstpsi, why dont you reply to me about the trans you told me youd get back to me by the 24th?
Old 02-29-2004, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

jstpsi - call me tomorrow at the shop. Never ONCE have you called since I sold you the car, and I have posted over and over again that I don't get PM or reply notifications on this Board. (ISP compatability issues)

I'm sure everything can be taken care of quickly and easily.
Old 02-29-2004, 09:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Minty sorry for not callin, or pming you back. I have been debating about doing a manual. Did tom say the warrantee would transfer?
Old 02-29-2004, 10:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Will do, Thanks Rob
Old 03-01-2004, 03:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jstpsi
Minty sorry for not callin, or pming you back. I have been debating about doing a manual. Did tom say the warrantee would transfer?

Its ok I was just giving you ****. As for the warranty, it was just gone through and I know Tom will work with us if there are any problems.

Quick Reply: Paging Rob Raymer, QMP Please reply thats all I ask