LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

ARE Statement

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 10:25 PM
8 Second 6 Speed Director

Location: windsor, ont. canada - Home of the fastest LT1 6spd.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nick,

I know we spoke about 6-7 weeks ago, i didn't realize when you said you were willing to help out that ... well you were willing to make things right. if that is the case i will drop you a PM to discuss if there is anyway to right what i identified to you was "wrong"....

Folks I have also been a flag carrier for ARE over the last 3 years! and have also beat down some of the folks that had negative things to say, I totally understand why Dave said what he did.

there is my piece

Last edited by taner; 03-28-2004 at 12:16 AM.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by taner
Nick,

I know we spoke about 6-7 weeks ago, i didn't realize when you said you were willing to help out that ... well you were willing to make things right. if that is the case i will drop you a PM to discuss if there is anyway to right what i identified to you was "wrong"....

Folks I have also been a flag carrier for ARE over the last 3 years! and have also beat down some of the folks that had negative things to say, I totally understand why Dave said what he did.

there is my piece
Bringing this back to the top for Taner
Old 04-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Dave@Ramchargers
Bringing this back to the top for Taner
Actually, I've not heard back either.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SPEED DOG
Actually, I've not heard back either.
Well it has been an interesting few weeks to say the least

We have delt with more customer issues in the past few weeks than have been delt with in the past year and have demonstrated that we are making things right by all and are here to support our customers 100%

There are a few that still need attention and appologise but hope to address all outstanding issues by the end of this coming week Please call or email to address things, we can't help if we don't know

I am proud of all the hard work and determination demonstrated buy all at ARE the past few weeks Nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching a group of people come together and give it their all.

I hope some of the customers that have had dealings with ARE over the past few weeks can share some info on the changes and how they affected thier dealings with ARE. I know you have heard it before I will let the testimony from customers speak for themselves as things unfold down the road.

Eric shoot me a PM with you number and I will call tomorrow to go over things, Tanner has a plan in the works I think you will see a new best from him soon
Old 04-02-2004, 08:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey Nick it was good to see You guys last weekend.
Nick and the gang opened up on sunday just to meet us so we could pick up are cars. We had a 385 ati car that put down 615 to the wheels(The 98 gold formula lives again),through mufflers. Also picked up Billy's wicked 30th Anniversary 409 nitrious assisted solid roller car wich put down 515 on motor. Nick did everything he said he would to make take care of us. While we were there they had a bunch of parts coming in and a bunch going out,the machine shop had about 6 or so motors completed or near completed.

It looks like they are trying to take care of things and make everything right. I know they did for us.

Also while we were there Nick offerd to come down with LS1 SOURCE to the Central ohio fbody track rental on may 7th and bring the gang and tune anybody that would need the car tuned. ARE will have at least 3 cars there and when all is worked out with Daves car it should make 4 of possibly the fastest f body's in the country.
With all the other cars that show up there ( Ronnie Duke,Mike Brown,Todd AKA Reckless) Should be a great day.

This seems to be the start of things to come with ARE.

Also Wade was a part of getting things worked out on the cars and just wanted to say thanks for all the work he put in before the changes.
Good luck to him in the future.

Also would like to thank Barry Dwyer for the time he put in on the cars in the past.

Anyway thought I would post and let everyone know how we were dealt with.
Heres looking for a Great summer of dragracing at a track near you.

Brian and Bill
Old 04-04-2004, 07:24 AM
9-Second Club

Originally Posted by 8SEC30TH
Hey Nick it was good to see You guys last weekend.
Nick and the gang opened up on sunday just to meet us so we could pick up are cars. We had a 385 ati car that put down 615 to the wheels(The 98 gold formula lives again),through mufflers. Also picked up Billy's wicked 30th Anniversary 409 nitrious assisted solid roller car wich put down 515 on motor. Nick did everything he said he would to make take care of us. While we were there they had a bunch of parts coming in and a bunch going out,the machine shop had about 6 or so motors completed or near completed.

It looks like they are trying to take care of things and make everything right. I know they did for us.

Also while we were there Nick offerd to come down with LS1 SOURCE to the Central ohio fbody track rental on may 7th and bring the gang and tune anybody that would need the car tuned. ARE will have at least 3 cars there and when all is worked out with Daves car it should make 4 of possibly the fastest f body's in the country.
With all the other cars that show up there ( Ronnie Duke,Mike Brown,Todd AKA Reckless) Should be a great day.

This seems to be the start of things to come with ARE.

Also Wade was a part of getting things worked out on the cars and just wanted to say thanks for all the work he put in before the changes.
Good luck to him in the future.

Also would like to thank Barry Dwyer for the time he put in on the cars in the past.

Anyway thought I would post and let everyone know how we were dealt with.
Heres looking for a Great summer of dragracing at a track near you.

Brian and Bill
Hey guys thanks!! hope all is well!!
Old 04-04-2004, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

Lookinf forward to the May 7th track day for sure now!
Old 04-04-2004, 10:20 AM
TECH Resident

I'll need another motor someday, and I'll consider ARE, but only after I see how this turbulent period is resolved. Action speaks louder than words.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

422SS I saw your car on Saturday. It was up on the lift and looks good! Nice car!

If you have any Q's PM me

Cheers
Chris

Last edited by Chris ARE 360; 04-04-2004 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

422 SS your car has come a very long way. I hope you don't mind but I gave a hand dropping that killer motor in . I can guarantee I will be there when they strap it down to the rollers
Old 04-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Launching!

Paul,

Hows your car coming these days?
Old 04-05-2004, 03:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey Dave,

How ya been keeping buddy , it's been a while now.

My car is coming along great, I'm in the middle of finishing off the new turbo system and having my new motor freshened up. My car should hit the rollers around the end of April.

Let me know when you're coming up with your car and I'll make sure we get a chance to sip back a few brews
Old 04-06-2004, 10:19 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Warbird
Hey Dave,

How ya been keeping buddy , it's been a while now.

My car is coming along great, I'm in the middle of finishing off the new turbo system and having my new motor freshened up. My car should hit the rollers around the end of April.

Let me know when you're coming up with your car and I'll make sure we get a chance to sip back a few brews
Very cool. I will be sure to let you know
Old 04-08-2004, 08:43 AM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by stealth
I'll need another motor someday, and I'll consider ARE, but only after I see how this turbulent period is resolved. Action speaks louder than words.
My thoughts exactly.I have heard very positive things about my car in the last week both from the guys at ARE and independent 3rd-parties.I know I feel MUCH better about the whole situation than I did a couple weeks ago.My car should be done by the end of next week barring any issues that may pop up along the way.Nick has made every effort to make things right for me in the last couple weeks.Hopefully after some 8 second passes are laid down all the negative crap can be forgotten.
Chris,Paul thanks for the 3rd party update.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Teching In

Nick, this is Chris McMillen. Is there anything that you would be willing to do to straighten my situation out, even though it goes back a few years. My car still sits in the garage after the MANY thousands of dollars that I spent. I know that you have seen that I still post about my experience with you guys before you left even after the BS I took from all of your blinded deciples. I'd be very pleased to hear from you with some kind of peace offering.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Truckin'
Nick, this is Chris McMillen. Is there anything that you would be willing to do to straighten my situation out, even though it goes back a few years. My car still sits in the garage after the MANY thousands of dollars that I spent. I know that you have seen that I still post about my experience with you guys before you left even after the BS I took from all of your blinded deciples. I'd be very pleased to hear from you with some kind of peace offering.
Yeah, good luck on that one Chris. Maybe Nick will purchase that high $$$ 396cui back from you. My bet is that you'll never hear from him. I'm sure he thought dealing with you was all in the past.

Maybe he's found his way from a to a !!??

K.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:47 AM
7 Second Club

Nick you need to call me.I'm coming to get my car finished our not.I have left messages for you to call me without a response from you.I want a call today or you can anticipated seeing me within a week.I'm willing to work something out with you but it's hard to get things resolved when you don't call me.If you don't call me I will take that as you wanting me to get my car this week. Dave
Old 04-20-2004, 10:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Truckin'
HI Chris, send me a number that I can get ahold of you at and we can go from there I remeber the project well and the situation needs some attention I am looking forward to the call.

Hi Dave, I will call you on Thursday as tomorrow I am out of town. I am not avoiding just trying to deal with things the best I can; sometimes that isn't enough and kind of gets frustrating for me. Hang in there as the good is just around the corner
Old 04-21-2004, 06:43 AM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nick Agostino

Hi Dave, I will call you on Thursday as tomorrow I am out of town. I am not avoiding just trying to deal with things the best I can; sometimes that isn't enough and kind of gets frustrating for me. Hang in there as the good is just around the corner
Frustrating to you,what a ******* joke.I know you're dealing with a bunch of self-imposed negative **** but please don't tell me about your frustrations.Let me tell you something Nick it's pretty frustrating on my side also.I don't care to argue anymore so I'll leave it at that.I'm eagerly anticipating your call.Let's get this resolved quickly.If you need parts I'll buy them and ship them to you.Whatever you need let me know and you'll have it.I don't know what more I can do at this point to get things moving. Dave
Old 04-23-2004, 07:12 AM
7 Second Club

Nick it's Friday morning and I'm still waiting on that Thursday phone call.If you can't have it done by the end of next week I'm coming up to get my stuff.I know you guys are having problems but I'm not wasting another couple months or however long you would take to finish up.Nick why aren't you calling me?It was easy to get you on the phone when I was wanting to spend money.What happened to the new ARE that is supposed to return calls and handle things promptly.Paul and Peter seem like nice guys but I want to talk to you.If you don't call me today I'll be up next week to get my car.

Last edited by 10.5 Dave; 04-23-2004 at 07:17 AM.

Quick Reply: ARE Statement