Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave@Ramchargers
Holy crap, are you serious?

Pm on the way...
Never been more serious
Old 03-25-2004, 01:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nick if you do take care of things like you said you would with Dave I have a TON of respect for you and your company.

It takes a real man to stand up and say we messed up, we are sorry and we want to make it right.

Let us know how it works out I am sure it will reflect in the amount of business ARE sees if things go well.
Old 03-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Launching!

Just spoke to Nick on the phone, and I gotta say.. WOW..

Nick really offered to take care of me and my car in every way possible.

Thanks Nick
Old 03-25-2004, 01:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 93LS1RX7
Nick if you do take care of things like you said you would with Dave I have a TON of respect for you and your company.

It takes a real man to stand up and say we messed up, we are sorry and we want to make it right.

Let us know how it works out I am sure it will reflect in the amount of business ARE sees if things go well.
Like I said we just want the chance to be able to do the right thing and don't expect anything more than the opportunity the earn the respect of our clients. We can only help the people that want to be helped like Dave, I have already spoke to him and the deal is done; one at a time but we will get there

Do you really have an LS1 with N2o in an RX7 wow
Old 03-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nick Agostino
Never been more serious
Nick,

This is Daren. I'll be at your shop tommarow morning(Fri 25th). I sure hope your going to be there. I need some answers and a very good explaination. I talked to Paul and he was suppose to get a hold of you. You have my numbers to get a hold of me and I also have your home/cell numbers so give me a call. I won't comment on things till I hear your side of the story.
Old 03-25-2004, 03:01 PM
7 Second Club

Nick since your on here can you explain what is going to be different at ARE.Not what your telling us but what are you actually DOING.Considering you have owned the shop all along,why not do these changes last year as your shops good name was destroyed.The buck stops with you buddy you're the owner.I own a successful business and trust me I could never image treating my customers like you do.Maybe that's why in 12 years of business and 8000 plus installed roofs I have'nt had a single Better Business Bureau complaint.If I took money from a customer and didn't complete the job I was supposed to do I would be sitting in a jail on a felony theft charge.It is sad really you guys know how to make some fast cars but fall apart on the business side of things.ARE should be a HUGE moneymaker for you Nick,why is it always in a perpetual state of turmoil?
Old 03-25-2004, 03:11 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by 93LS1RX7

And an even better man to treat a customer fairly and honestly from day one.Why do shops get treated like there great for fixing a negative situation that they created in the first place.To me a good shop does the job right the first time and doesn't have to fix their own mistakes.Maybe I'm just a hard-*** that not real happy at the moment.
Not an attack on you RX7,your post just had the right sentence in it.
Old 03-25-2004, 03:42 PM
Restricted User

Nick, glad to read about the pending changes and the focus on CS. Thats awesome. There are those that have been caught up, obviously Dave, and will be nice to read about the fullfillment of their projects and progress. I have some plans for the immediate future and have emailed you a few times, always had timely repsonses, I appreciate that. Once I feel the issues have been resolved positively, I will be in contact to build the next powerplant.

Charlie
Old 03-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Teching In

I've always had good dealings with A.R.E and Nick and his people have treated me in a top notch manner. I'm confindent with Nick back in the saddle and his renewed commitment to their past customers and their future ones, everything will be straight up. Given the chance, I know they are gonna make the business side of the shop match up with the skill of the performance side. Giving good service gains you loyal customers; fixing services that went wrong gains you customers for life.

They will be building my 422 very shortly
Old 03-25-2004, 06:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 422 SS
Nick since your on here can you explain what is going to be different at ARE.Not what your telling us but what are you actually DOING.Considering you have owned the shop all along,why not do these changes last year as your shops good name was destroyed.The buck stops with you buddy you're the owner.I own a successful business and trust me I could never image treating my customers like you do.Maybe that's why in 12 years of business and 8000 plus installed roofs I have'nt had a single Better Business Bureau complaint.If I took money from a customer and didn't complete the job I was supposed to do I would be sitting in a jail on a felony theft charge.It is sad really you guys know how to make some fast cars but fall apart on the business side of things.ARE should be a HUGE moneymaker for you Nick,why is it always in a perpetual state of turmoil?
Dude, give it a rest already. Everybody understands your are upset with ARE. Quit posting about it everytime somone else posts. Give Nick and his crew a chance with your situation and THEN post the outcome, good or bad.
Besides do you know the WHOLE story behind what happened to ARE during Nicks absence? I highly doubt it, so quit trying to tell Nick how to run his business. Nobody gets on here to tell you how to run yours.
Old 03-25-2004, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im sure if he had 20k of someones money for a significant amount of time they would.
Old 03-25-2004, 06:35 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,109 Likes on 727 Posts

Tim, it's quite remarkable how you can tell a person who's been waiting for a long time to relax. Quite remarkable. You must work for the post office.
Old 03-25-2004, 06:44 PM
TECH Junkie

I never told him to relax. It just get old seeing his posts after everyone about how pissed he is. WE GET THE POINT ALREADY.
Isn't Nick working on resolving his issue right now? I believe so.
Do you think we'll see countless posts of praise if Nick takes care of him to his satisfaction? Doubt it.
I understand the guy is pissed and I would be to.
Old 03-25-2004, 07:03 PM
Restricted User

John (PSJ), you gotta admit its kinda funny how Dave can sit and make all the comments he wants even after posting the new community guidelines, yet if this was Gomer bandwagoning for Patriot he would have gotten a "reminder" already, or have mercy, either MM or Rob Raymer. Guess the tone in Daves replies dont warrant a hush-hush huh? Or is it because Dave has a been so quiet for so long and he has a legit gripe? I am asking for clarification thats all.

Charlie
Old 03-25-2004, 07:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Best of luck Nick.
Barry, good to see you're still around.
I ordered one of the first ARE 422s. It took a lot longer than promised but when there were some issues with the motor Nick and crew took care of me at zero cost to me other than my time.
Old 03-25-2004, 07:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by CAT3
John (PSJ), you gotta admit its kinda funny how Dave can sit and make all the comments he wants even after posting the new community guidelines, yet if this was Gomer bandwagoning for Patriot he would have gotten a "reminder" already, or have mercy, either MM or Rob Raymer. Guess the tone in Daves replies dont warrant a hush-hush huh? Or is it because Dave has a been so quiet for so long and he has a legit gripe? I am asking for clarification thats all.

Charlie
I am not sure I understand your question but 422SS is a customer of ARE and is allowed to post information relating to his issues. Actually ARE isn't back on as a sponsor yet so the situation is different

Old 03-25-2004, 07:37 PM
Restricted User

That would answer my question then.
Thanks.

Charlie
Old 03-25-2004, 08:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nick Agostino
Like I said we just want the chance to be able to do the right thing and don't expect anything more than the opportunity the earn the respect of our clients. We can only help the people that want to be helped like Dave, I have already spoke to him and the deal is done; one at a time but we will get there

Do you really have an LS1 with N2o in an RX7 wow
So why don't you explain to us what happen the last two years while all of this crap was going on? What changed with you? It sounds like you care again not like two years ago?
please tell us all and that would be a start.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:29 PM
TECH Junkie

I don't know the entire story,but I do know that Nick has not been involved with ARE for a period of time. He is back now and I believe he will right the wrongs that were done in his absence.
If I'm wrong about the above statement Nick, PLEASE correct me.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:45 PM
7 Second Club

I will refrain from making further negative comments about ARE for the time being.I will give Nick a couple weeks to iron out things.I think the reason my comments weren't deleted or edited is because John and numerous moderators that know me have known about my situation for months.I would like to point out everything I said can be backed up with proof.I will post up with results as soon as I get my car back.TIM98TA why are putting yourself in my business if you don't like what I have to say don't read it.And another thing if you want to be a smart-*** please do it in person,your scrawny *** would never challenge me face to face,but it would be fun for a couple seconds if you did.Hopefully this whole situation will be heading in a more positive direction in the very near future.I see guys on here raising hell because their hundred dollar lid was a couple days late showing up,I wait over a year before complaining and I'm unreasonable.Some people.......

Quick Reply: ARE Statement