LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Advanced Induction Kept my Heads...>:|

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 02:18 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Advanced Induction Kept my Heads...>:|

A few months ago i had a really really REALLY bad experience selling a set of assembled ls6 heads. I sold a set of what i thought were "Stock" LS6 Heads to a member on here(senicalj4579). Anyway the buyer sent me my payment and had me ship the heads off to Advanced induction because he wanted work done to them. I made a mistake of not checking the heads properly and didnt realize that the heads had already been ported/cnc machined by an unknown company. I bought the heads from a local guy here in town and he never told me anything other than they came off his 25k mile z06. Well as you can assume this turned into a big huge mess for me and senicalj which after talking about it i decided to refund senicalj and apologized to him about it all. Everything was cool with me and senicalj.

Well Advanced induction wasnt too happy about the fact that because of me, they lost business with senicalj. According to the emails i read from AI, they recieved my heads and cleaned them up and wanted to charge something for that. At first they also told senicalj that 30 dollars would include shipping back to me. Upon emailing AI, i was told from them that shipping was going to be 40 bucks and that i couldnt pay with my paypal account and they asked me if i had a UPS account. Since i didnt have one they said i had to send them a cashier check and then my heads would get released. I was a bit iffy about that for a while and felt like something wasnt right. After asking them a few times through email what the cost for shipping was going to be i finally felt comfortable to send the money and i emailed them and told them i would send them the check. The other reason i have been Iffy was because they had threatened to scrap my heads to make up for the money they lost.

I have tried emailing them just to make sure they still have my heads and that im ready to send payment and they just ignore me. They were really rude to me and senicalj on their emails. A mod deleted the original thread senicalj had made but i can still get it through google cache.

AI, I KNOW ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS BUT I REALLY WANT MY STUFF BACK. SENICALJ(JOE) PAID FOR THE HEADS TO BE CLEANED SO THERE WAS NO REASON FOR YOU TO SCRAP THEM IF YOU DID DO THAT. KEEPING SOMETHING THAT ISNT YOURS IS JUST LIKE STEALING. THOSE ARE MY HEADS! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO KEEP THEM. PLEASE GIVE ME MY HEADS AND MY VALVE SPRINGS BACK. THATS ALL I ASK.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Im the original buyer of Jorges heads. After Jorge said he would refund me my money I asked AI how much I owed them for the work they did and they told me...
"$35 for cleaning & bead blasting + return shipping if he takes them back. Estimate $35 for UPS ground shipping."
So I told Jorge to send me the shipping $ so I could have AI send them back to him. Jorge sent me the shipping $ and I told AI "Ok he will take the heads back and he will refund me."
Then AI changed their mind and decided to charge me $100 instead. Whatever. So I asked AI when they would send the heads back to Jorge so I could let him know. I also informed AI that Jorge even paid me for shipping.
AI responded "Do not be concerned with Jorge, it is taken care of."
So this is where AI took it upon themselves to get in the middle of me and jorges business. AI then tried getting money out of Jorge for shipping the heads back to him which I already told AI he paid me for. I had to send Jorges shipping money back to him because I wasnt going to let him pay shipping twice!
Now, to this day Jorge hasnt recieved his heads back?!

Last edited by senicalj4579; 08-16-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 10:54 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation

When you two tried this months ago and were found to be lying, editing emails, etc. in an attempt to get $ out of us the thread was deleted, as it should have been. Since May Jorge has emailed repeatedly saying he was paying his bill "next week," been politely responded to (even after their first BS thread), but simply hasn't sent payment. I suppose you guys figured it was time to try again to attempt to extort freebies out of us.

You two & guys like you are the biggest detriment to the community. It is one thing to just give bad advice, but to lie about the normal working people that support the community and mislead guys trying to do research to try and get a few dollars out of us is particularly low. Even after doing business on forums for the past decade, that you'd repeat the attempt after being outed as liars the first time around, is incredible. Fortunately, guys naive enough to believe that reputable companies steal anything, much less worthless parts, are few and far between.

We're coming up on 90days, Jorge. You should consider actually paying your bill, sending a shipping label and scheduling pickup, etc.

-Phil
Old 08-20-2012, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

The original thread was deleted because your a paying sponsor and you made yourself look really bad. Nice try Phil.

Found to be lying how? I think its the other way around nice try puting the spin on things maybe you should be a politician.

Edited what emails? The emails I still have in my inbox that YOU wrote which had many people turned off to your bad attitude/arrogance and just the way you handled everything?

We attempted to get money out of you? Again its the other way around. Remember emailing me the first price and then changing your mind to make me pay more? Remember I emailed you and said Jorge paid me for shipping back to him but your response was ""Do not be concerned with Jorge, it is taken care of."??? Or what about charging me for emails in my invoice? That had alot of people up in arms to so I can see why you would want to lie about that. Seems like your the one trying to get money out of people!

You really sold your soul on this one. Claiming we are trying to get money from you or freebies is an insult to anyone who read the original thread and choose to stay away from your business because they saw for themselves how YOU handled the situation.
Really, what exactly are we trying to get from you huh? All im here to do is state the facts and thats that.

I actually feel embarrassment for your fabricated post. I really didnt think you would stoop to the level of a crackhead but when you have no integrity to stand on the only thing you have to fight with is deceit.

Phil its a good thing you can port heads because without that you certainly do not have the integrity to run an honest business. After reading your post I realise how low you can stoop so I do not put it past you to keep Jorge's heads. Your truly a slime ball business man.

Jorge I hope you get your heads back.

Take care
Old 08-23-2012, 12:39 PM
TECH Regular

We were found to be lying? Your kidding me right!? Can you please explain how we were lying to you and editing emails? I simply did a screen shot on those emails uploaded to photobucket and posted them up on the other thread. I understand that you are a reputable company that does alot of business but that doesnt give you the right to bash on me and joe and accuse us of lying. Joe was a customer to you before and just because he backed out of the whole deal theres no need to bash on him now. I didnt feel right at first to send you money for shipping because of the whole deal that happened i didnt feel like i could trust you. Im going to send you the payment on 08/24/12 and get this over with. I dont wanna start a "drama" thread on this **** i just want my heads back and i will be happy.

Saying that were trying to get money out of you guys is BS i havent asked you once to give me any money...joe payed you for the cleaning etc. Yea you may be one of the biggest or most reputable head porting companies but that doesnt give you the right to bash on us or keep my stuff or accuse us of lying and editing emails. Look at our join date and our feedback we have been members here longer than you! Last thing we are trying to do is "steal a few dollars."
Old 08-27-2012, 08:03 PM
TECH Regular

Money order sent on friday for the heads. Ill keep this updated.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camaro981289
Money order sent on friday for the heads. Ill keep this updated.
I have a set of TEA's Stage II 243s on their way back to me. In fact, UPS tracking says they'll be here tomorrow. I had been going back and forth on sending the stock castings to TEA or AI. Ultimately, I chose TEA because I had previously used a set of their 5.3 heads and was happy with them. I figured "if it's not broken, don't fix it". I hope you get your heads back.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:11 PM
TECH Regular

Everything arrived back today and looks to be in good order and nicely packaged. Thanks AI for sending my stuff back and sorry for all the trouble to you and to original buyer involved. This case may now rest.

Last edited by camaro981289; 01-29-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Advanced Induction Kept my Heads...>:|