LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Terry at Patriot Performance is a Liar!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Terry at Patriot Performance is a Liar!

I ordered my heads 3 weeks ago from TSP. They said they would be dropped shipped from Patriot and would probably take 2 weeks. After a week went by I called Patriot to see about how long I would have to wait to get my heads. My car is my daily driver and I have to make plans for other modes of transportation while my car is down and I was wanting to install the heads as soon as they came in. My plan was to have the car alreay torn down so all I had to do was install the new heads and put it back togeather so my car has very little down time. When I called Patriot Terry answered and he told me they were going to be shipped out tomorrow (I called on a tuesday). Well the next week I again gave Terry a call asking for a tracking number so I could assure someone would be at my house when they arrived, he told me my heads hadn't shipped yet and they would be shipped on Thursday. Today I called again 3 weeks later I again asked Terry for a tracking number he told my my heads were in fornt of him and were going to be shipped today and he took my e-mail address from me and said he would send me a tracking number this afternoon. Well it is now 11:30pm and no tracking number. Im not upset that I don't have my heads yet, I'm pissed that he lied to me everytime I talked to him. I don't even want the heads anymore. But hey I guess you get what you pay for not only in the product but also the service. I hope that some of you other LS1 enthusiasts had better luck. Oh ya not to mention they did take my money 3 weeks ago. So I now have no heads, $1300 less in my wallet and a bunch of bullshit from the company whos product I just purchased. Jessie Viator
Old 05-05-2004, 10:55 PM
Launching!

that is exactly what happend to me. my car was also a daily driver. when i called him first he said they would ship out that day i talked to him, so we started to take the car apart so we could speed up the process to get my car on the road. needless to say i was without my car for over four weeks. go figure. i must say i had the heads inspected before they were put on and everything looked great. i haven't had any problems with the heads and i made great power with my set-up.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:56 PM
10 Second Club

Sorry to hear that. I had mine within 10 days of ordering from TSP.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

They havent shipped yet. If you dont want the heads then cancel the order.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Launching!

tsp handled everything great. they are the ones who spoke to him and finally got him to ship. i told them i would cancel my order and get something else because of the service i was recieving from patriot
Old 05-06-2004, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I did not lie.Here is your ups tracking number 1Z3387150340272288.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lets see you tear your car down thats your only mode of getting around and its terry's fault how? How about this...dont take your car apart before the new heads are there.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:31 PM
TECH Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by TVWilkes
I did not lie.

What would you call saying one thing and doing something else or nothing at all?
Old 05-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Banned

when Terry's heads first came out i was a big fan of them and the power they were making. but lately i've heard WAY to many bad stories about them to every try to deal with them. i've talked to Terry several times via phone and he's a nice guy...but there's a problem with his service and his product. i have a friend local that has had NUMOROUS problems with his patriot 6.0 heads and has recieved no help from Terry in resolving the situation.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Slowverado
when Terry's heads first came out i was a big fan of them and the power they were making. but lately i've heard WAY to many bad stories about them to every try to deal with them. i've talked to Terry several times via phone and he's a nice guy...but there's a problem with his service and his product. i have a friend local that has had NUMOROUS problems with his patriot 6.0 heads and has recieved no help from Terry in resolving the situation.
Let me address this.This is not Terry's heads or his product,its Patriots.I am the project manager,not the owner.I do my best at helping customers when there is a problem.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Cobraeater

What would you call saying one thing and doing something else or nothing at all?
In this case,I told him they are shipping and they did.The only thing I did not do was send him an email with the tracking number.I just posted it and I am sending his email.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:48 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,163 Likes on 756 Posts

asked and answered keep it civil.
Old 05-06-2004, 04:36 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

tracking number provided, we do not allow bandwagoning on this site. CLOSED.