Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still No Package Here....1 Week Tomorrow Since Scott Shipped...//
Old 10-20-2004, 06:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 30TH RAPTOR
Still No Package Here....1 Week Tomorrow Since Scott Shipped...//

Got my TB today. Looks awsome, can't wait to put it in..

PM sent Scott..

-Joe
Old 10-20-2004, 09:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

J RAMIREZ is a GO
I got it today after working long *** hours since im heading back to the middle east a second time in less than 12 months of being back. Im pumped though. Seeing the TB really made my day. Thanks Scott.
Old 10-22-2004, 05:26 PM
Staging Lane

Still No Package....8 Days Since Scott Posted ThisYou guys should have product at your door on monday or tuesday possibly)....I Also Believe What SStolen Said About The Tracking #s Tooo....Scotts Work Is Great But This Will Be My Last Deal With Him...SOORRYY
Old 10-22-2004, 07:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Mine (as I had posted) arrived Wednesday afternoon. It's nice and I can't really tell any difference (performance-wise) from my home-ported one. Dyno will tell the results I guess. Jantzer's product IS one of quality craftsmanship and it looks really nice on my T/A. Just sorry that everyone has to go through so much to get replies back from the guy and to have to wait so long when promised differently. Hard-working people should not have to go through this sort of mental torment. This board also should not allow sponsor's who consistently deceive thier customers.

I've probably said too much, however, anyone who reads the posts knows it is wrong to conduct business in this manner and someone is going to end up with a MAJOR class action on their hands if it continues. I love this board and would hate to see it suffer a lawsuit for. The moderators are great here, but, I think they should really consdier taking a hard look at all the people who have been lied to here.

Scott, just tell people it will take 3-4 weeks to get their TB back. Just reply to the PM's. You jumped on my questions to get my business and told me it would ship in 5 business days, however, I couldn't get a reply back from you when it didn't arrive on time. Treat people right here and you'll enjoy a dynasty of positive cash flow. Keep being less than candid with people and it is going to come back to you in ways that you cannot EVEN imagine. I lost my business from similar practices and I only WISH I had it back.
Old 10-22-2004, 11:39 PM
On The Tree

Default Jantzer

Have purchased several things from Scott. Most of his quality is great. But as you can see from this thread, his customer service blows! Had an issue with some polished calipers (over and above waiting for weeks and hearing one empty promise after another) and told him I had to drop some extra cash to make them right. Received a nasty reply from Scott basically telling me that he never has any complaints from customers and it was the shop I was using that screwed me over and it had nothing to do with his work.
Scott, all I can say is I hope you read these posts. You put out a good product at a good price but, believe it or not, even you have QC issues at times. Couple that with some of the poorest customer service I've ever encountered and even loyal customers will leave. I know for a fact that I'm done with Jantzer. Looks like others may be as well.
Old 10-23-2004, 02:41 AM
TECH Addict

Yea, I spent $399 on a kick *** billet throttle body from MTI. Had my mind set on a Jantzer, but NO WAY after reading all the complaints. I would rather pay a few $100 extra than have to go through all the **** you guys have. Guess what, I have a BEAUTIFUL polished throttle body that I can definitely tell a difference with and it only took 3 freaking days to get it!!
Old 10-25-2004, 03:05 AM
TECH Addict

I ordered over 2 months ago.

My throttle bodies were supposedly shipped 2 weeks ago.

I have received N O T H I N G.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:41 AM
TECH Addict

Why are the administrators allowing this to go on and on and on? Is the $300 or so every 3 months really worth it to have so many board members upset and basically screwed? I think and am probably not alone that the owners of this board should reconsider his sponsorship.
Old 10-25-2004, 09:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by parbreak
Why are the administrators allowing this to go on and on and on? Is the $300 or so every 3 months really worth it to have so many board members upset and basically screwed? I think and am probably not alone that the owners of this board should reconsider his sponsorship.

Old 10-25-2004, 12:59 PM
TECH Addict

... sittin' wondering the same thing.

Last edited by JEB99TA; 10-25-2004 at 06:06 PM. Reason: add text
Old 10-26-2004, 06:13 AM
TECH Addict

Look at it this way - everyone reads these threads, everyone knows that if they order - they're gonna wait

If you don't want to wait - don't order

If everyone quits ordering then he will not have any inflow of cash - the sponsorship will then take care of itself.

Motto: Take care of yourself - don't wait for someone else to do it for you
Old 10-26-2004, 06:37 PM
TECH Addict

Took 10 minutes for the dude to reply to a PM and tell me he can have it back to me in 5 business days ... did not happen, but, at least a couple of weeks+ later, I did get it and it's nice. You can'tget a PM response when you're disappointed because it didn't arrive on time. Is that right right. Would you do that to other people?

I agree partially with the last post about people don't have to order from him, except that, he's NEVER going to not have a negative cash flow. I wouldn't want THAT for Mr. Jantzer or anyone else. I'm not a vengeful person. I just don't see why this is allowed to continue here. I think it's poor business .... so does the Small Business Adminsitration, the Better Business Bureau, and the law. You're one individual who apparently has not experienced this frustration or you surely would feel differently.

Can someone begin a seperate thread to invite people to give their positive experiences of dealing with Jantzer Performance. It might be that there are many. There probably are underlying reasons that he gets behind at times, but, most people I know would tell their customers just that. It's just great we live in a country where we have the opportunity and the freedon to express our opinions one way or the other.
Old 10-26-2004, 09:12 PM
TECH Addict

Jantzer might have a quality product - but I did not want to wait while someone else was getting interest on my $$ - so I ordered mine from Bauer.

I was definitely not disappointed with the quality of the Bauer and I got my TB back in (2) weeks total. That's from the day I shipped to the day it arrived back at my house.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jantzer has been very curtious and helpful to me since this post has begun. He had some things happen. It's not his fault that the things happened to him so you have to give him some breathing room for that. However, I think this will be cured simply by informing everyone of their order's progress. I didn't have a problem waiting, it was not knowing when to expect it. Everyday I would come home hoping to see a brown box and it was never there. And everyday the frustration got worse and worse. That would of never happened with a reply.
Anyway, I think he has it all under control now. I finally received my product and it looks great on the car. There was a small mix-up and jantzer has PM'd me back in a timely fashion and is now taking care of everything.
BTW: I was wrong about the USPS tracking. My package came the day after I posted my last comment about it being a future tracking number. It NEVER showed up on USPS sight. It went from 'waiting on package to be shipped' to 'package was delevired on....' So it was shipped out the day he said. Thanks Jantzer.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:11 AM
TECH Addict

This is the exact same thing I've heard other board members say since I joined back in April. It's a replication of what happened and the misfortune that caused this to happen to poor Mr. Jantzer .... my heart bleeds. The product is beautiful, HOWEVER, it wasn't 'worth the wait' for me. I wish I had paid more and got an 80mm Shaner. I'm a very forgiving person, but, I'm not naive and gullible.

I wish I had not given the guy my business, even though my small amount of change didn't matter much to him, obviously. I would not treat people with such disconcern and neglect ... under ANY circumstance!!!! Would you?

Everytime the pressure is bearing down, all-of-a-sudden it's, ooooohhhh, I had to go away and oooooohhhh I had such misfortune. Just read earlier posts from this year AND before). Whether all these circumstances are true or not no-one should have such disregard for his fellow brothers, man.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:17 AM
TECH Addict

Exactly!
Old 10-28-2004, 02:33 AM
TECH Addict

Man . . . It's REEEEEEEEEEEALLY great how all of you have gotten your products, it really is . . . it's even preeeeetty bad that a lot of you had to wait a month or more for your core charges on your throttle b o d y . . . . . . I've been waiting for over TWO FU(K!NG MONTHS FOR MY THROTTLE B O D I E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (two of them)

Can I get my DAMN PRODUCTS SCOTT!

Then maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe I can start my core charge countdown . . . . . . but . . . first things first . . . . . G I V E M E M Y T B' S!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 03:48 PM
TECH Addict

Scott . . . dude . . . tell me S O M E T H I N G
Old 11-03-2004, 03:51 PM
TECH Addict

If you're not gonna do the requested and paid for work then give me my money back . . . $700. I'll go and get another Shaner . . . only reason I didn't to begin with is because I was unaware of the fact that he now offers external polishing.

If someone was screwin' you around for a couple of months you'd be fed up too!

Quick Reply: JANTZER98SS Where are you?