LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

JANTZER98SS Where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default JANTZER98SS Where are you?

Has anyone heard from Scott. Been trying to email him with no response. If anyone could help id appreciate it.
Old 10-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also looking for Scott. Told me my calipers would be done 3 weeks ago. Called him, email, pm and still no reply...
Old 10-09-2004, 02:59 AM
Launching!

Thats normal for old jantzer. Took almost a month to ship me a polished IAC, also took over a month awhile ago to ship my buddy a ported tb. Only one more week to go I think.
Originally Posted by 00and72z28
Also looking for Scott. Told me my calipers would be done 3 weeks ago. Called him, email, pm and still no reply...
Old 10-10-2004, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He told me one week turnaround on my valvecovers. He received them on the 14th. of last month. Going on one month now... and I don't know about you but I'm pissed.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:05 PM
TECH Regular

Doesnt he have a guarnatee on the turn around time. Kinda remember seeing something like that.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:16 PM
JTM
TECH Regular

He said 2 day turn around, and it took me 2 months to get my throttle body, then another 3 months to get my $150 core charge back! I honestly did not think I was ever getting it back, I mean come on 3 freaking months! There is no excuse for that. The man's throttle bodies are awesome if he would just get his act together I'd buy another one. It was excuse after excuse, he was supposed to be canned as a sponsor here because of his bad habits of treating his customers bad. I had to get PSJ involved and Scott totally ignored us both for about two weeks, until I sent him an email acting like another customer and by my suprise got a response within 10 minutes, talk about shady.... Buyer beware, do a search on Jantzer, Scott Jantzer, lots of bad feedback reporting the same thing.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 00and72z28

Good Luck
Old 10-11-2004, 01:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Yeah his customer service is suspect, but his work is excellent and although time and communication is ridiculous sometimes, he is not out to rip anyone off. I've spent a few thousand on his stuff. He always comes through. I wouldnt' send him my TB and expect to get one back in two days though....
Old 10-11-2004, 04:09 AM
TECH Addict

Two days . . . goin' on a M O N T H here . . . with TWO THROTTLE BODIES . . . sent Jantzer $700 almost a month ago.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

To Scott:
i hate to but in here but i am going to..no i have never ordered from you although i was going to but decided that i didnt want to wait 3 months on a throttle body..this is what gets me ...everyone always says...its worth the wait. its worth the wait, he does awesome work..i do not doubt you do awesome stuff as you have many many satisfied customers.. but come on now really, you cant tell me that answering emails within minutes/hours for orders and not answering within months or EVER for questions/feedback is right..i dont care if the mother phucker is coated in 14k gold, people shouldnt have to wait months and months for a part that was promised to be done in a week.. if you cant handle the work, dont take it in..i think all the people are asking for is honesty..I call you up and say hey man, i need a tb done..ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY is look, it will probably be 2 months before i can get to it..Cool everyone knows whats going on..but instead you say SURE man, it will be done in two weeks,,you get the money take the phone off the hook and get it done when you can without any feedback..i am NOT saying your out to rip people off or are just plain dont care,,i realize you are probably a very busy man,,just please clear everything up before it gets really out of hand..i know your reading this even though you dont reply to everyones request..i really would like to do business with you..do yourself and the community a favor and let your customers know whats going on..you have a good thing going and it is about to go sour if your not carefull..all it takes is a little reply and a honest estimate on the time frame and your done..
dont mess around and get on everyones bad side, like i said you got a good thing going, you obvously strive to put out top quality work, you just lack in customer feedback,...i think people would respect an honest estimate whether it be a week or 2 years.. good luck to you and your business and for the sake of your customers and future customers (me included) i hope you can resolve these issues.
matt
Old 10-11-2004, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

This is like the one millionth time I have seen threads similiar to this.. and why I decided against doin business with him and tried to do something similiar to my calipers myself. At least we have a place for feedback, experiences, etc. and people can do a little research before sending money to an individual.
Old 10-11-2004, 10:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Question

Scott,
Your PM is full. You said it was done on the 7th, any chance it made it out on Friday??

-Joe
Old 10-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Banned

I will get back to each of you this afternoon. Most orders will be shipped today or were already shipped. I will get you tracking numbers.

I've had some personal issues to deal with the last few weeks. Hired help also hasn't worked out so I have had to finish projects that I had not accounted for. I will be offering a discount so hang tight.

Scott
Old 10-11-2004, 02:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Hey Scott is the price the same on the Vette TB's???
Old 10-12-2004, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS
I will get back to each of you this afternoon. Most orders will be shipped today or were already shipped. I will get you tracking numbers.

I've had some personal issues to deal with the last few weeks. Hired help also hasn't worked out so I have had to finish projects that I had not accounted for. I will be offering a discount so hang tight.

Scott
ok, But ive been silent and patient and would like to get some sort of response.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default JEB99TA > Throttle Body

I'll wait ... just give me an ETA if it hasn't shipped, yet. I hope to get it this week. Did it ship? I sent a money that included cost of priority shipping ... does that get it to me any quicker?

Thanks, Jack B. (Lake Mary, Florida)
Old 10-13-2004, 06:15 PM
Staging Lane

Scott==Has My TT II Center Caps In Anodized Blue Shipped Yet...JLMK
Old 10-14-2004, 02:19 AM
TECH Addict

Hey Scott, just wanted to see if you could get me an update . . . guess it's taking you a while to "get back" to each of us . . . whenever you get a chance I'd appreciate a reply or pm.

Thanks
Old 10-14-2004, 08:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I still haven't recieved a PM or e-mail...

-Joe

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS

Scott
Old 10-14-2004, 09:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

nevermind

Last edited by DTYSON; 10-14-2004 at 02:23 PM.

Quick Reply: JANTZER98SS Where are you?