LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

JANTZER98SS Where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 10:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

No flames hear Scott ... just FACTS ... see below. You cover one untruth with another ... over and over and over. You know you signed for my core. I just want my core charge back is all.

4209 7526 9121 0385 5574 9166 3027 59 .... Anyone can go to WWW.USPS.COM and type in this tracking number. This is what you'll see:

Your item was delivered at 5:01 pm on October 30, 2004 in GRANTS PASS, OR 97526. The item was signed for by S JANTZER. This is copied and pasted directly from USPS site ... go look.

Now, PLEEEEEZZZZZ send me the damned core charge.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Thank God I got a cofirmation that you, in fact, DID sign for it ... since your records show you didn't get my core. I hate to think that I would have just lost that money!!!!!! I'm really upset about this.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:46 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Basically you're calling me a liar. Whatever. You think the only thing I receive in the mail is your TB? How am I going to remember exactly what I've signed for when I sign for several each day?

Where did you get that I REFUSED to sign for it then? Sounds like you want to complain instead of look up the delivery confirmation and send it to me so we can get to the bottom of it. All you have to do is get a hold of me and say look I sent the TB such and such a day and here is the delivery confirmation #. But there are people like you out there that like to complain and look for peer support first instead of trying to remedy the situation first.

What happens many times is that people send TB's back without a label or a note inside that tells me who the TB is from. I can sign for it and have it here, but not know who it's from. Then through process of elimination and using the ship from (city/address) usually figure it out. I don't know at the time if it's coming in for work or for a core return. But that can take days to figure out. Most of the time this happens when people use mail box etc. or another shipping company that uses their own label and doesn't have the return address from the customer.

I appologize for any inconvenience, I will refund the core charge asap.

I'm not out here to screw anybody over or hold $ from people. I'm the only one who gets taken for $ when bad cores are returned, faulty paypal accounts are used, and trust on cores is broken when I try to help someone out. For example, one person in this thread in particular (living outside the US), made a paypal claim and got the funds reversed when the TB was in transit. So it was less than 30 days from order for that to be possible. Well outside the US, there is no delivery confirmation, just an insurance receipt and customs #. I provided that information to paypal, and they didn't do **** about it. So I'm out the $ and the customer bad mouths me on here and can claim her never got it. These happen all to often and it costs me time and $.

There is a handful of business such as mine that try to make superior products that everybody can afford. It's hard to have the nicest product and the lowest price. Somewhere something has to give. In my case, I have nobody to hold customer's hands through the process and give feedback daily. That's the sacrifice I make. I won't compromise quality to do so. If at the end of the transaction, the quality of the product makes it not worth it, then I guess it was a bad deal. But 99% of the time that's not the case. I get 100X more positive feedback than negative. But it seems what is highlighted in these forums is NEGATIVE, because it comes with more emotion to flame someone than to take a minute and compliment.

It's almost to the point where my time is better spent doing other things and making more money. I have 10X the potential in the family business, but I continue to do what I'm doing because I do still enjoy working on products for people because most like the work I do.

According to this thread you would think everybody is dissatisfied, but I continue to get orders and compliments via email so I just assume that's the way this business works.

Scott
Old 11-19-2004, 12:26 PM
TECH Addict

Default End of discussion here ... take it to PM.

Take it however you like. I'm not into name calling. You tell me the TB will be done in five days ... shipped quickly for an extra $15.00. I send you a $270.00 M.O.. I wait for 3 weeks and finally get the product. I immediately ship the core back to you thorugh USPS with a USPS lablel just like the label you used to ship the TB to me ... with my retunr address on the label.

You say to contact you, but, the only way I can get a reply from you, via a PM, is to tell you I want to buy your product. In this case, it only takes 10 minutes for you to reply and sell your product to me. I wait another 3 weeks to find out you say you didn't get my core. I was hoping to get good service from you SO I COULD DISPROVE the things that have been said about you here so many times.

Instead, it's the same of what I've been seeing over and over. I will try to contact you, but, like I said, I'm not buying anything form you, so, I doubt you will reply ... as you haven't before.

Just do what's right and send the core charge as I have fulfilled ALL mt promised to you. I'm a man of my word and if you read above, you will see that I don't fit any of the scenario's you related to in your last reply.

Am I say you are lying? No, I won't ... you just be the judge as to whether you have been honest with me. It's clear to me you haven't, Scott.

So, stop trying to make me look bad here. I've done my part as stated above in every area of my dealings with you and simply want my money. So, I will take this to PM or we can keep it here ... your own choosing. After all, this entire thread was started because someone else felt you did them REALLY wrong ....

Old 11-19-2004, 12:28 PM
TECH Addict

One more thing: I never said I was dissatisfied with your product. You do a nice job on those things.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DTYSON
Yeah, sup with the core charges?
I pm 'ed you too. Can you please let me if your sending it to me? The core was sent back awhile ago.
Old 11-23-2004, 03:06 AM
TECH Addict

Lightbulb

I guess I'll try PM'ing you again about the core charge(s) I have yet to receive. You received my Core(s) a while ago. Please remember that I am owed two core charges. Thanks.

As I and many others (including those who are dissatisfied with service thus far) in this thread have said, your product is exquisite; possibly moreso than that . . . I'd say artwork.

Dude . . . you do UNBELIEVABLE work . . . just tell people from the getgo it will take a while . . . you've got people like me who are PISSED OFF at you because of the false promises and ridiculous delays . . . yet I give you MAD PROPS. Noone, and I mean NOONE, can deliver such a beautiful TB like you can. Even if you're straight up with people and tell them how long it will be from the beginning trust me . . . they'll STILL order . . . because it IS worth the wait . . . when you're TOLD how long that may be before purchase

That said; I think it's only fair I get at least the priority shipping on both throttle bodies refunded for my 2 month hassle. If you would have told me it would take 2 months at the start . . . guess what . . . I wouldn't be bit(hing right now.

Last edited by The Dragon; 11-23-2004 at 03:18 AM.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

YEAH, nice work but you can't communicate that way. Atleast acknowledge me.
please just return my 1 lousy core charge.
Old 11-23-2004, 12:45 PM
TECH Addict

... mine, as well.

Jack in Lake Mary, Florida
Old 11-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Teching In

I agree. I think if you told people from day 1 that it would take about a month, people would be more satisfied with your service. Supposedly the end product is well worth the wait (even though I have yet to see mine....), and most people would not have a problem waiting for such quality. My problem is that you said you were shipping my TB out yesterday, but when I asked for a tracking # you didn't respond. If you're sick or something its understandable, but it seems to be your style. If I didn't have vacation next week, I wouldn't be bitching so much. It's just that I have dyno time scheduled and this is my only time off to install the TB and my headers.
Old 11-27-2004, 07:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Okay been a week since some VC were suppossed to be done still keeping the faith
Old 11-27-2004, 11:08 PM
TECH Addict

can I get an update from you please Scott???? Sent the money order to you on the 5th...you got it on the 10th....the 15th would've been the 5day turn around plus say 7 days to ship it..the 22nd...its the 27th. Will you have it to me by the time frame we agreed on?? I've sent a PM, but here goes another try to get at you...
Thanks,
Nino
Old 11-28-2004, 12:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One day this will be a sticky thread lol....
Old 11-28-2004, 06:16 AM
TECH Addict

Mr. Jantzer, thanks for not sending my core charge AGAIN!!! Along with my $125.00, send the $15.00 for the 'FAST SHIPPING' you had promised ... while you're at it, why don't you return the $10.00 per day (per your policy????) that it took you to get the TB to me. That would have you owing me the full $275.00 Money Order!!!!!!!!!!!!

I complied with everything, to the letter, from start-to-finish. You have not lived up to your word on ANYTHING. Sending my money back ... now.

Read the book called 'The Purpose Driven Life' by Rick Warren. It will open your eyes as to why we are all here in this life ... a NY Times #1 Best-seller. If that doesn't open your eyes, I'll be your First Sergeant in hell when you arrive there. Then, you really won't like me.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:37 AM
TECH Addict

Default I read them too ... don't feel bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parbreak
You are a brave soul for ordering after reading all this!!

well i have about a month or so to spare, thats why and I also talked to Scott about my situation and he seemed to understand....I hope we all get ours in time

... good luck NINOBRN99 ... maybe when he reads this he will jump up and ship it right to you.
Old 11-28-2004, 08:12 AM
Teching In

It's now been a month since I sent in my payment for a TB. Nothing but bullsh*t lies when you get a reply. "You'll have by the end of next week", or "I'm shipping it out on Monday", etc., etc. All BS! I've come to the point where I'm thinking about just getting a refund, but I don't really want to wait until spring to see my money.
Old 11-29-2004, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 11-29-2004, 01:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbreak
You are a brave soul for ordering after reading all this!!

well i have about a month or so to spare, thats why and I also talked to Scott about my situation and he seemed to understand....I hope we all get ours in time

... good luck NINOBRN99 ... maybe when he reads this he will jump up and ship it right to you.
Thanks!! Ill be a bit paitient, but its also been known to run out. If I really wanted to be an *** I would've started subtracting the $10 a day a few days ago, but I gave him a month to get it to me. If not then looks like Ill be getting the TB cheaper than expected
Old 11-29-2004, 05:19 PM
TECH Addict

Default Jantzer > looks like he gets much favorable feedback

I created a thread called Buying a throttle body from JANTZER98SS. So far he seems to be only getting GOOD feedback there. It could be that the overwhelming majority of people who ordered from him are totally satisifed and that those of us here are a small portion of people who are not. Maybe he's not dishonest with everyone and he just simply got overwhelmed and was trying to cover his tracks at times. It's looking like (from the positive feedback on that thread) that he's just a bad business manager and doesn't keep records. I try to give anyone the benefit-of-the-doubt. It's hard to, though, when you go through what some people have, here.
Old 11-29-2004, 06:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like I stated somewhere in the begining of this thread I believe. I know Jantzer personally and have spent a few thousand with him. He is a REALLY good guy and he is not out to screw or rip off anyone. His product is great, very high quality and worth every dime he charges (which is usually VERY reasonable).

That all said I wouldn't order from him if I needed imediate service (sorry Scott). If my car was down and needed a part I don't think I would call him unless I drove the 5 hours down there to pick it up. But I have NO problem sending him 2 grand for a part and know I'm going to get what I pay for.

He is a one man shop for the most part and really tries to make everyone happy and I think he gets a little overwelmed plus he has had some crappy luck. Whenever I read threads like this I know he is going to make good on everything but his time estimations.

Bobby

Quick Reply: JANTZER98SS Where are you?