LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Absolute Speed orders - post 'em here

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 12:36 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,143 Likes on 743 Posts

Thanks for replying Mike M, I really appreciate it.

It's better for him to post updates even if they a couple of months away, at least it is winter in some states. But I hope he is trying to get stuff done and he's focuing on the oldest deals first.
Old 12-15-2004, 08:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the feedback mike, if you could please have jay post up and give some updates if possible??, and like stated before i will drop my dispute if jay is still going to do my heads, i really do want them from him, he does do awesome work, its just the lack of communication that scared me into the cc dispute.
thx
jamie

The cc company does not furnish us credit untill they get answers from the merchant (absolute speed) and there bank. So there is much time to cancel the dispute, and ist not so much to cancel its to put a fire under the merchants *** to send the product, thats really the main idea!
Jay, I still want your heads, please post up!!!

Last edited by z28man; 12-15-2004 at 08:14 PM.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Launching!

I need to get in touch with Jay about a set of heads he put on my car. The car isn't making the power it should be. PSJ if you can please help me with this I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Joe
Old 12-17-2004, 03:28 PM
On The Tree

Thats Jay some are good and some suck. My last set of ls1 5.7's i got from him were **** too but thank god someone wanted them for 600 bucks i almost go stuck with them !
Old 12-17-2004, 06:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ShadowZ28
I need to get in touch with Jay about a set of heads he put on my car. The car isn't making the power it should be. PSJ if you can please help me with this I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Joe
Be happy at this point that you HAVE your heads. There's many of us that are in a much worse situation than you are. Besides, 410rwhp isn't "bad" by any means!
Old 12-21-2004, 10:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If anyone is waiting on some AS 5.3's I am selling mine. Not the latest design but damn good flow numbers. Check out the thread. https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/252161-fs-absolute-speed-stage-ii-5-3l-heads.html
Old 12-21-2004, 03:42 PM
11 Second Club

Does anyone have any info on him?
I am going to see if I can track him down

So far I think I found his father.

Joseph Bruno, (516) 868-9006, 2769 Cheshire Dr, Baldwin, NY 11510
Old 12-21-2004, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

I called the number from here and they said they did not know a jay or jason ! And they were really nice too !
Old 12-21-2004, 04:45 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks, I was getting ready to call.
Old 12-22-2004, 07:58 PM
Old Drag Racer

Please post any Jay sightings ASAP. I just heard from someone on Long Island and they told me that he had moved out of the area. I guess it's time to take drastic measures to bring this guy to justice.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Smokinstorm
Please post any Jay sightings ASAP. I just heard from someone on Long Island and they told me that he had moved out of the area.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but unless you have seen firsthand or learned of this information from a VERY trustworthy source, I'll stick my belief (hopes?) that he is still in the Ronkonkoma area. I'm in the same boat as many others (out $1300 + a set of LS6 heads I sent as cores), but hearing something like this "thru the grapevine" usually lacks some degree of accuracy - and then only serves to feed the various other rumors and allegations. Again, don't misinterpret me - I would LOVE to find Jay and get my $$+Heads returned, and whatever info people have should be posted. But, ya have to make sure the info is also reliable...

I suppose on that note - WHERE are all of the local New-York ls1tech members? Will ANY of you physically go over to Pampena Motorsports and check around? Will ANY of you physically go over to Jay's mailing address and see if he still lives there? Those two options seem like the most logical places to start - and I am sure that there has to be at least a few locals here on this board that are willing to help. Hell, I'll even throw out $50 to whomever goes over to his new shop and acquires some useful information that leads to my return of funds + heads. Surely others on here would do the same. It could turn into a hefty "reward" for someone.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:52 PM
11 Second Club

Well his number on his web site has been disconnected. So I feel ripped off.

6 months is way too long. I just talked to another sponsor and I can have the same type of heads in a few weeks. So what reason could Jay have?

I have some LEO's helping me locate him.
Old 12-22-2004, 09:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert

6 months is way too long. I just talked to another sponsor and I can have the same type of heads in a few weeks. So what reason could Jay have?

I have some LEO's helping me locate him.
I feel like saying Kick some *** seabass!! Lame I know but there is NO excuse for this, if you cant keep up with orders QUIT taking IN any more work till you are caught up! Hell the theory is so simple it makes my head hurt
Old 12-22-2004, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert

6 months is way too long.
You think 6 months is too long? I'm only a month away from it being a solid year at this point.
Old 12-22-2004, 10:56 PM
11 Second Club

Actually I think over a month is too long. But damn a year?
Old 12-23-2004, 01:58 AM
Old Drag Racer

This is my last post on the LIFBA (Long Island F-Body Assn) message board and the response I got from AFFAXIS, an administrator on that message board.

Smokinstorm: I'm still looking for Jay. Has anybody seen or heard from him? All I need is a legit address for him. Please help me. I know he's buddy buddy with you guys up there but realize what he's doing to people from all over the country. He needs to come out of hiding and call some people. I PM'd Mike M but he won't even read my PM. I know someone else other than him knows Jay. I don't need to explain right and wrong to anybody here so everyone should know what Jay is doing is wrong. Anybody wanna break ranks and help me? If you don't want to do it on a public forum, I understand. Email me, PM me or whatever and I'll keep your identity confidential. Contact me and let's discuss a reward leading to his unearthing.

OFFAXIS: Im sure some people here would be more than happy to help you out but he has moved and really has no shop anymore. I couldnt find him if i wanted to at this point. I did speak to him a few weeks ago and he said he was still sending out heads to people he owes them too but he isnt returing calls still

That's where I got the info from that he had moved. Also, since I bought my car from someone that lived only about 10 minutes or so away from Jay, he's been trying to find a trace of him as well with no success. It's just a matter of time before someone that knows his whereabouts comes forward and let's us know. I've lost hope that I'll ever get a set of heads from Jay at this point and, if I ever do, that they'll be what I paid for. If someone heads into the bank and robs it of a few hundred thousand dollars, every effort is made to track them down, right? Same thing here minus the ski mask. Let's find this guy and get our money back.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Jay hasnt moved. He is still working out of pampena motorsports. He rents space there. He is not affiliated or in connection with Ray Pampena. If you call pampena motorsports im sure Ray will telll you that he still has been working on heads. Jay will get everyone their stuff. He needs to pick up the pace and get all of you guys your heads. The phone being shut off is probably becuase the cell phone which was used is broken. It should be back up soon. just keep emailing him through www.absolutespeedls1.net maybe by some mirical he will answer you guys.
Old 12-23-2004, 10:07 AM
11 Second Club

Thanks for all your help Mike. But I am done with him. I will get my money back.

I will be ordering from another Sponsor.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:30 AM
Old Drag Racer

Mike M, have you seen him personally? I hate to tell you this but your replies absolutely seem like a stall tactic to allow Jay to get settled in another part of the world under another identity. I PM'd you and you never even looked at my PM. If you're actually trying to help us out, give us Jay's actual address so we can confront him. If you can't do that how about letting us know how much he's paying to you stall for him.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Smokinstorm
Mike M, have you seen him personally? I hate to tell you this but your replies absolutely seem like a stall tactic to allow Jay to get settled in another part of the world under another identity. I PM'd you and you never even looked at my PM. If you're actually trying to help us out, give us Jay's actual address so we can confront him. If you can't do that how about letting us know how much he's paying to you stall for him.

I looked at your PM, you were asking me to give you his address. I wont. I am in no way stalling for Jay. People here know I am doing my best to keep the pressure on Jay to get heads out. Plus I do relay alot of messages to him. but the way your acting I wont help you.

Ed. Im sending you a PM.

Quick Reply: Absolute Speed orders - post 'em here