LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Absolute Speed orders - post 'em here

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 04:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JS
Talk is cheap Mike,lets see if he realy does what he sez...These guys in some cases have been waiting a yr.For his sake I hope so,these guys are gonna take him to court if he doesnt make it rght...

FWIW
I do hope Jay does get it done..

Why do you get yourself involved in posts like this, why dont you just mind your buisness sometimes. I saw you called Jay a shister and for me to stop defending him. I never was defending him I was trying to help these people out here by being able to contact him. This post was for people who had outstanding ABSOLUTE SPEED orders. People like you are just adding fuel to these guys who are waiting for heads fires. instead of talking **** on here, are you doing anything here to help them? NO!! so stay out of posts you dont belong in.

All those waiting on heads I recomend you call Jay ASAP to see what the status is. Good Luck to everyone who got their money back or who are waiting for heads. I hope you all get what you want and get your cars out and enjoy them. Mike
Old 01-11-2005, 05:27 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,143 Likes on 743 Posts

Jay posted contact info in that other thread, there is no need to start a fight in this thread Joel. Let's all of us let the parties involved get something figured out.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:37 PM
11 Second Club

Just talked to Jay, my heads will be shipping.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/260410-all-absolute-outstanding-order-info.html

Last edited by Ed Blown Vert; 01-11-2005 at 10:02 PM.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Old Drag Racer

I got home from work too late to call him tonight. I'm going to call him in the morning. I'll post up what I find out from him when I know something. Thanks PSJ and all of those that have tried to help us out of a difficult situation.

Quick Reply: Absolute Speed orders - post 'em here