LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Absolute Speed orders - post 'em here

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is a email I sent Jay on 12/13/04

"Jay what is the deal?
I will be forced to file a police report if a refund isn't given by the end of the week, or I have no heads in my possession.
You also have 2 of my intakes.
I Must have those back as well.
This is way to long and has cost me more time and money then your heads could ever be worth.
Car payments for a car that dosen't run, insurance on a car that dosen't move.
Missed a whole racing season.
All promises and I have recieved nothing.
I need something to happen ASAP.
I thought we were friends, I didn't realize this is how you treated friends or I would have never been a friend.
Jeremy Zielinski"

Email sent back the nest day from JosephRunoj@aol.com

"Jeremy, I never meant for this to happen expecialy to you. I would never
screw you over or anyone, even though it is taking a long time everyone will get
what they want. thanks agian here is 2 tracking numbers 1z74t7160396990272,
1z74t7160395512665"

These tracking numbers were for the 2 fast intakes he was supposed to be port matching to his heads.
Needless to say no porting was done, and I haven't recieved my heads yet.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by z28man
All I can say I hope the guys that didnt pay with CC get their items! As for me Jay is history and its off to Brent @TEA !!!!!!!!!!!!
Not all is well for those of us that used a CC. As with my CC company and many others there are stipulations on the charge backs. Time limits can apply as well as distance from location ordered to your billing address. I have a complaint on file but other than that they don't care about pulling the money back.

I'm still waiting since Jan 04 for my 6.0l heads and cam.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My reply back

"I never wanted this to happen either.
I really wouldn't have a problem if there would have been at least some form of communication.
I am VERY easy to get along with and it takes a hell of a lot to get me pissed.
I understand that some customers give you grief (which is part of your business)
and that makes you not want to respond to people, however after all are conversation's
you should know me enough to know that I wouldn't be a dick to you.
I feel this is where most people's problems are with Absolute speed.
No one question's your skills. I would love to see AS as a sponsor again one day. I even offered to do the BS part of
your job and contact all the buyers for you and never recieved a return email from you. If you didn't have valves for
some time which is very understandable, and that is all you were waiting for then you should have had
ample time to get in touch with everyone 10 times a day if needed. Turning off the phone, and not answering email
just got old for me. Sorry I am bitching, and I dont mean to tell you how to run a business you made successful, however if
something isn't done you will be taking a chance at loosing everything you have worked so hard for.
I know you are a good person, and maybe a little business since has been knocked into your head after this has happened.
If you ever listen to any advice I can give you then listen to this. Go and post on every forum you were a sponsor at,
and everywhere you have customers waiting for their supplies a apoligy. Make it simple and to the point.
Tell everyone you had a rough past 6 months and are working you *** of to make things right.
Make sure you kiss their *** a little as I believe it will help you earn a lot of respect back, and make quite a few people
take a deep breath of fresh air. Sometimes you have to cut off your nose to save your face and this is one of those times.
You might not have done anything wrong and maybe supplies has been backed up, but the lack of communication is your
fault and needs to be adressed and taken care of. You still control your own future and how successful your business is, your
actions will reflect your future. You have the talent dont **** it away. Dont be like Darrel Strawberry or Ricky Williams
who had all the talent in the world but chose drugs instead. Communication is your drug, time to give it up. Look foward to geting some heads.
Call me some time if you wanna chat, I would call you but I just get the full voice mail.
Jeremy"

No reply was sent back to me.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
Here is a email I sent Jay on 12/13/04

"Jay what is the deal?
I will be forced to file a police report if a refund isn't given by the end of the week, or I have no heads in my possession.
You also have 2 of my intakes.
I Must have those back as well.
This is way to long and has cost me more time and money then your heads could ever be worth.
Car payments for a car that dosen't run, insurance on a car that dosen't move.
Missed a whole racing season.
All promises and I have recieved nothing.
I need something to happen ASAP.
I thought we were friends, I didn't realize this is how you treated friends or I would have never been a friend.
Jeremy Zielinski"

Email sent back the nest day from JosephRunoj@aol.com

screw you over or anyone, even though it is taking a long time everyone will get
1z74t7160395512665"

These tracking numbers were for the 2 fast intakes he was supposed to be port matching to his heads.
Needless to say no porting was done, and I haven't recieved my heads yet.
At least you got a response.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:42 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,143 Likes on 743 Posts

Hopefully he has working thru back orders, and doing them from oldest to newest.

When folks get way behind, it's beyond me, but they don't use the board to update folks, they avoid it. In this case it causes some big problems.

You know mike_m, if Jay ever did apply for the police academy, it would be very hard to get in if any of these guys go after him, I think it's interstate mail fraud, which is a felony. How does he know that none of these guys have filed papers already.
Old 01-03-2005, 02:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Hopefully he has working thru back orders, and doing them from oldest to newest.

When folks get way behind, it's beyond me, but they don't use the board to update folks, they avoid it. In this case it causes some big problems.

You know mike_m, if Jay ever did apply for the police academy, it would be very hard to get in if any of these guys go after him, I think it's interstate mail fraud, which is a felony. How does he know that none of these guys have filed papers already.
I already contacted the U.S. Postal Inspection Service.
Old 01-03-2005, 02:15 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Okay.
Old 01-03-2005, 07:28 PM
TECH Veteran

My reply back

I feel this is where most people's problems are with Absolute speed.
No one question's your skills. I would love to see AS as a sponsor again one day. I even offered to do the BS part of
your job and contact all the buyers for you and never recieved a return email from you. If you didn't have valves for
some time which is very understandable, and that is all you were waiting for then you should have had
ample time to get in touch with everyone 10 times a day if needed. Turning off the phone, and not answering email
just got old for me. Sorry I am bitching, and I dont mean to tell you how to run a business you made successful, however if
something isn't done you will be taking a chance at loosing everything you have worked so hard for.
There is no excuse for this at ALL, People that make a living doing work for others should take this to heart, no matter how good you are and how good of a product you put out communication is every bit as important as everything else you do.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:25 PM
Old Drag Racer

What did I miss? Where did this Police Academy thing come from? Does Jay plan on entering a Police Academy to seek protection from the dozens of people that are looking for him?????
Old 01-03-2005, 08:40 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

No, he has a interest in it.

Hopefully he's found his way, and is getting it all done.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:11 PM
On The Tree

I have also contacted the DA and police in his county and the postal inspectors.
I am waiting on paper work.
I'm going to file on him and Derrick Backeburg.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:56 PM
11 Second Club

I got nothing.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:15 AM
9 Second Club

They guy should be banned from here. Man he has ripped off a ton of people.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:59 AM
11 Second Club

Banning him won't do any good. He doesn't post here.
Old 01-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Old Drag Racer

I know what should happen to him but I can't put in on here for fear of having the thread deleted. BTW, has anyone heard anything from him or about him in 2005?
Old 01-07-2005, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Like I expected, I got nothing.

I am done waiting. Will be ordering from someone else next week.
My heads on my car are already sold. I need to get them to the buyer. But unlike Jay, its my responsiblity. Not Jay's.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Old Drag Racer

I'm sure this is old news to everyone but me but his website has disappeared now as well. This sure doesn't sound like someone that's trying to make everything right for everyone. It sounds like someone that's getting ready to move to an island somewhere and retire off people's hard earned money that he's stolen. Just my take on it.
Old 01-08-2005, 01:11 AM
11 Second Club

Didn't know that. I'm done. I will do anything I can to get my $$$ back.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

1z74t7160395512665"

What's the return address on those two boxes you received? That's where we all should start in locating Jay. Whom has everyone contacted in the Ronkonkoma or Mastic NY area thus far? All of our individual efforts should be done as a collective and sent thru the same LEOs, etc. if indeed Jay has thrown in the towel on his remaining customers.

I for one am still very hopeful that Jay comes thru and I receive my heads done to his standards. <crossing fingers and doing the 'please please' dance> However, I suppose its time that I also started the preparations for protecting myself - ourselves - if my hopes aren't met.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Old Drag Racer

I just posted over at lifba.com again in hopes that some of his neighbors have seen him around and not seen a U-Haul truck in front of his house or anything like that. I'm serious. I'm truly afraid he's getting ready to just disappear never to be seen or heard from again. (especially if the hit man I hired ever catches up to him. j/k of course)

Quick Reply: Absolute Speed orders - post 'em here