LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Freakin Mad With Futral Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005 | 03:19 PM
On The Tree

Default Freakin Mad With Futral Motorsports

EDIT: Everything is taken care of.

Last edited by RamAir02; 05-25-2005 at 06:46 AM.
Old 05-23-2005 | 03:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

I talked to Candy last week, she was pretty busy. I hope to talk to her today and I'll mention you.

Futral actually has outstanding customer service, this should be resolved rather quickly.
Old 05-23-2005 | 03:46 PM
FormerVendor

Not sure on the FMS deal, but man where did you find a green air filter? Thats gotta be sweet!!!!!
Old 05-23-2005 | 03:49 PM
Banned

We sell Green filters. They are a lot better than K&N and cheaper...

- Matt
Old 05-23-2005 | 03:49 PM
FormerVendor

John,
Allan is calling you back on this issue because I dont think you would like all of the details of why your order has been sitting for 3 months displayed on the internet. But you havent been waiting on us all this time.

Thank you
Candy
Old 05-23-2005 | 03:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Candy, could you give me a call today? Thanks!

Also, RamAir02 I fixed your signature so that the word Green actually is green
Old 05-23-2005 | 03:55 PM
On The Tree

EDIT: Everything is taken care of

Old 05-23-2005 | 04:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

RamAir02, I just spoke w/Candy on the phone.

Basically from what I hear you've left out a good bit of the story. I won't make it a public issue right now. However, if you continue to bash FMS w/o filling in the blanks, I will. I would appreciate it if you could PM me and clear this up.
Old 05-23-2005 | 04:19 PM
FormerVendor

John,
Your order has been ready numerous times and you know the details of that. I apologize that you are not happy but your order has gone out and Allan will be calling you back shortly.
Old 05-23-2005 | 04:35 PM
On The Tree

EDIT: Everything is taken care of

Old 05-23-2005 | 04:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Jon, nobody is getting springs right now as FMS is out of stock. I too have to wait for springs like every other guy around here. But I knew that when ordering
Old 05-23-2005 | 05:07 PM
FormerVendor

As it was mentioned above, if you wish to bash an EXTREMELY reputable sponsor lets tell the entire story. You are not being fair in this situation AT ALL.

FWIW, Sometimes shops are hard to get ahold of. Most speed shops are a small operation and take a ton of calls/emails a day. Ofcourse when they get a call saying they are being bashed on the net they are going to try n clear it up, ESP when they are not entirely at fault
Old 05-23-2005 | 05:14 PM
On The Tree

Here is what I pmed to cyphur_traq:

Re: Futral
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Exactly why did you leave out the details of the events that occured w/you and FMS? I'm interested, and seeing as I've already spoken to Candy I wanted to speak to you privately.

Hope to hear from you ASAP.

- Travis
LS1Tech Staff

I left out details because I didn't want to make a long post. They are now telling me that they had my order ready numerous times, but couldn't ship it out because the card wasn't going through. When I called in April they told me that they had everything ready but the card wasn't going through. They never called me to say the card wasn't going through. So I called my bank and made sure the money was where it was supposed to be; it was in a savings account not the checking where it needed to be. So within a week I called htem back and told them that the card should work. I was told that they had my order READY. They never told me that since the card didn't go through they sold my springs to someone else. Those are the only details I left out, but that only changes the "delay" by less than a week. I felt these details were negligent compared to the hard time Futral was giving me. They told me that my order was complete when I called them letting them know that the card should work. Then they told me again 2 weeks ago that my order was complete and was to be shipped out that Wednesday. Now they don't even have my springs, so they are shipping out everything else but I can't do this swap without the springs! This is my daily driver and only method of transportation. I can't have any down time waiting for parts. I originally intended for this to be a winter project. Now it seems its gonna be a summer project.
Old 05-23-2005 | 05:20 PM
FormerVendor

Seems unfair to me you rip FMS apart, yet leave out the part of the ordeal that was your fault and could have caused this entire situation....... Nobody is saying FMS may or may not have messed up a lil, but lets keep the situation on a level playing field

BTW, dont mod if you cant afford to break or be down...
Old 05-23-2005 | 05:31 PM
FormerVendor

Jon,
I dont want to get into a "back and forth" but we tried contacting you plenty of times. Your order has been shipped and we credited your credit card for the spring kit. Just let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
Old 05-23-2005 | 06:43 PM
On The Tree

Well instead of making a new post I'll jump in on this one to. Since I'm having a problem with getting my stuff from futral also.

Wed may 11th I ordered a prc spring kit as well as a double roller timing chain. Placed the order and was told it will ship in the morning and will be there friday. I said "like 2 days from now friday" and was responded to with "yes 2 days from now" that would have been friday the 13th. Well friday comes and goes and no parts. So I wait till wed. of the next week (18th) and called back inquiring I'm told that the order has been messed up and wasn't shipped. And I'm fine with that cuz i'll be damned if i haven't forgotten something we are all human right. So she says I'll next day air it to you and it'll be there friday (20th).

Well the 20th rolls around and nothing shows up. I have a tracking number but it doesn't work. Call ups and they can't find anything with that tracking number.

Just got off the phone with candy and she has told me that it shipped but ups can't locate it. She says she'll be calling ups back in the morn to figure something out. I'm not mad just dissappointed that i don't have the parts since this isn't for my car, its a gift for my gf's car. Hopefully this will be resolved soon since these are the last parts the car is waiting for.

Joe
Old 05-23-2005 | 07:15 PM
FormerVendor

Joe,
Sorry I couldnt find anything else out for you this afternoon, I will get back on it in the morning. We have hired a new person that will start on Monday so we should be a little better on keeping up since we have gotten so busy so quick. Its hard to keep up with the staff that we have now so hopefully adding another person will help out.

Last edited by Candy; 05-23-2005 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-23-2005 | 09:46 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Hey Candy, does Allan ever get on here and answer questions? The few times that I've called about advice for a cam, he was always supposed to call back but never did. Was wondering if there is an easier way to get a hold of him. Thanks.
Old 05-23-2005 | 11:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Magic Chicken
Hey Candy, does Allan ever get on here and answer questions? The few times that I've called about advice for a cam, he was always supposed to call back but never did. Was wondering if there is an easier way to get a hold of him. Thanks.
Call Candy and tell her you need to talk to Allan

I've had Allan answer the phone a total of 1 time in the countless number of times I've called. He's always busy being a gearhead
Old 05-23-2005 | 11:26 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Call Candy and tell her you need to talk to Allan
yeah, left messages for him with her to have him call me back. it was a while back, nothing recent, probably a couple months ago. haven't tried again since.