SDCE, Wheres My Stuff ????

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 11:41 AM
Moz
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SDCE, Wheres My Stuff ????

Wendy,

I next day'd my ATI tensioner bracket to you the first of this month. You said that my new SDCE tensioner bracket, blower pulley, blower belt, and tensioner wrench would be sent out last Mon. ( June 13th ). Today is June 25th and guess what STILL NOTHING.I have called you 10 times a day at least for the past week. You dont answer the phone, you dont return calls, you dont respond to e-mails. My car has been sitting on a rack at WESTECH for 3WEEKS waiting for my stuff frow SDCE. You answered the phone one time thinking you were responding a quote from another potental customer only to find out it was me. I asked you were was my stuff and you told me to hold on and you would get me a tracking #. Well you couldn't find my tracking # so you said you would call me back. THAT WAS A WEEK AGO!!!!!!!
When you dont respond to customers how do people say that SDCE are good people with great customer service. The reason I went with SDCE was just that. BOY DID I GO WRONG. WHERE ARE MY PRODUCTS.

Moz
Old 06-25-2005, 01:42 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This really shouldnt be in here but I'll leave it and see if SDCE responds. I have had good service form them and so have many others but I realize when you are in a hurry every day takes forever. Hopefully Wendy will reply and clear it up or give you a call, I have read they are in a middle of a move - maybe thats why they are hard to get a hold of. So far no one else has complained of bad customer service so give them a chance to respond..
Old 06-25-2005, 02:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default sdce

They did the same with my stuff, its hard to be patient but it will come. They are often behind and fib alot for business. Your pissed now as i was but when you get it on the car it will work perfectly if aligned right. I was 3 months late compared to what they told me, but it was the same with other vendors, which made for a long project... I have read several other complaints over time on here that said the same thing ???
Old 06-25-2005, 11:03 PM
TECH Addict

yup they are slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

took me well over 3 months of begging, pleading and threating go to the bbb to get my stuff.

the product works great but come on.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Come on Wendy and Scott, I've been hyping you guys here on tech for a long time. Lets get in contact with ol Moz here. Looks like he's been super patient....give him a call atleast or PM him or both.
J
Old 06-26-2005, 08:39 AM
TECH Resident

i'd be upset if I had to wait 3 months thats unacceptable when someone's car is down
Old 06-26-2005, 09:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

3 months for a frigging tensioner and bracket? That is crazy. I'd find someone else to fab your stuff.

Mark
Old 06-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Flossin' twin turbos

this i don't like to hear right now i sent mine two weeks ago.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:54 AM
TECH Regular

I'm still waiting for a my pulley as well. I hope everything is ok! Last time I ordered something from them I got it 2 days later! This is not like them. I ordered a 3.7 pulley 2 weeks ago and have not been charged or received a call back or an e-mail. Strange as they are usually awesome people to deal with. Last time I tried to call I got a fax line. Please let us know if all is ok.

No matter what happens SDCE still kicks ***!
Old 06-26-2005, 02:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default *** kicking stuff

Originally Posted by 2000silverbullet
I'm still waiting for a my pulley as well. I hope everything is ok! Last time I ordered something from them I got it 2 days later! This is not like them. I ordered a 3.7 pulley 2 weeks ago and have not been charged or received a call back or an e-mail. Strange as they are usually awesome people to deal with. Last time I tried to call I got a fax line. Please let us know if all is ok.

No matter what happens SDCE still kicks ***!
The stuff does kick ***...
Old 06-27-2005, 09:54 AM
12 Second Club

Just to add a good note.. my bracket was turned around very quickly.. I think it was less then a month in my case. Maybe I was lucky?.?.?

Sorry to hear this... a friend of mine from NorCal LS1 is gathering people for a GP.. hopefully this wont happen with them.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:05 AM
TECH Resident

It's race season, after all... I think all the FI players are slammed right now. After hearing stuff like this it makes me feel like I made the right choice: I'm still waiting, but now I'm waiting on a turbo kit instead.

Good luck to everyone that's waiting...
Old 06-27-2005, 06:41 PM
Moz
Launching!

I talked to Wendy today @ SDCE and westech will be receiving my items tomorrow.There was a emergency that came up that was personal.I just wanted to let everyone know .
Old 07-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

Originally Posted by Moz
Wendy,

I next day'd my ATI tensioner bracket to you the first of this month. You said that my new SDCE tensioner bracket, blower pulley, blower belt, and tensioner wrench would be sent out last Mon. ( June 13th ). Today is June 25th and guess what STILL NOTHING.I have called you 10 times a day at least for the past week. You dont answer the phone, you dont return calls, you dont respond to e-mails. My car has been sitting on a rack at WESTECH for 3WEEKS waiting for my stuff frow SDCE. You answered the phone one time thinking you were responding a quote from another potental customer only to find out it was me. I asked you were was my stuff and you told me to hold on and you would get me a tracking #. Well you couldn't find my tracking # so you said you would call me back. THAT WAS A WEEK AGO!!!!!!!
When you dont respond to customers how do people say that SDCE are good people with great customer service. The reason I went with SDCE was just that. BOY DID I GO WRONG. WHERE ARE MY PRODUCTS.

Moz
yeah what the hell is going on don't answer the calls and don't return calls when told. it's been over a month now. wtf
Old 07-11-2005, 11:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Avengeance
Sorry to hear this... a friend of mine from NorCal LS1 is gathering people for a GP.. hopefully this wont happen with them.
I sure am glad I didnt go through with the GP after hearing this. I havent had too much luck with SDCE. I am leaving in a couple weeks and wont be back for a few months. Sounds like I wouldn't have been able to put on my bracket until December even if I did order it. I guess I will have to try to get the most out of my 6-rib
Old 07-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Flossin' twin turbos

talked to them again last tuesday and said they would call me back on thurs.no call and i tried calling on friday and no answer like always.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:26 AM
TECH Addict

sounds soooooo familiar.

good luck, it will likely be months before you get your stuff.

leave a message threatening to go to the BBB and such, thats what I had to do to get a response out of them.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:36 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess I'll have to learn from others experiences with these guys.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

i'm just going to get my stuff back this week. this is the worst experience.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:04 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,096 Likes on 720 Posts

I called them and left a voicemail. I also sent an email. I will now call them again.

Quick Reply: SDCE, Wheres My Stuff ????