LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Problem, new A&A shortblock tearing up

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Williams
There's no bodies, Brent....just you making more trouble and spreading your BS, like your racing career and other assortment of self-aggrandized proclamations

The owner of that car never approached A&A for any remuneration or placed blame (as he should not have) at anytime until yesterday – that’s two and half years later! Reeks to me like an orchestrated move by the likes of you and few other contemptible show-offs.

You are one full-of-crap individual….
First you no nothing about me and have briefly met me twice and then only for matter of a very few seconds. Nor have I personally ever done any commerce with you.

Two. HIGHRPM approached that company repeatedly according to own written admission. It is very clear in his statement. People can read and disgest it for themselves. I met him for the very first time about a week ago for a few minutes. I had no idea who he was and nothing was orchastrated.

Three. You are associated in my opinion, whether personally or alter ego with the aforementioned company and receive monitory consideration from that company whether directly or indirectly. I can prove this, "beyond a reasonable doubt."

Four. I receive no consideration and have no current interest in anything automotive related outside of publicly traded funds or publically traded companies held in trust. I am also just a paying customer.

You can rest assured that people feel free to express their opinions regarding this company at every event I attend. I do not every bring it up and it frankly digusts me. They do. I just tell them that I understand and that I have heard the same things on many occasions.

Fifth. Anyone can feel free talk to HighRPM, Corvette Forum (Engineer & Machinist), American_HP, Corvette Forum, (Involved in owner/management of thirteen GM dealerships) or Myself (Involved various racing and two dealerships in the past). We will be more than happy to share our opinions and personal experiences and may even further direct you to others that have very similar opinions and personal experiences. Unless you feel like stepping on all our Constitutional Rights of Free Speech.

I guess WE ARE ALL wrong. We can certainly speak for ourselves. We can certainly put people in touch with others and let them express themselves.

Sixth. If were you, I would consider leaving the country permanently.

Good luck.

Last edited by BUYAMERICAN; 07-06-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BUYAMERICAN

Good luck.

What the heck?

Old 07-06-2006, 04:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TondSS
i think that they should replace it 100% ..i called them just to see about getting a tune a while ago and the guy was an a**hole he was saying "oooh we only work on corvetts"
i was like WTF?? its an ls1 anyway confused ! well none the less im getting it tuned at synergy. never heard one bad complaint about them!

i hope this works out for you frost i know exactly how you feel and im sure befor you know it it will all be panned out!
Good LUCK
was this the thread i got in trouble for or banned?? well if so im sorry i was being weird however it seems that some of it is correct. once again frost i hope it all works out again ive been in real similar situations!
Old 07-06-2006, 08:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BUYAMERICAN

Good luck.
Ok....so I guess asking you to say a prayer for me is now out of the question...BTW, is that the Church of the Holy Hippocrites you attend
Old 07-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Launching!

Libel, slander (real or imaginary), crossposts, personal takes, religious takes, veiled threats, blatant threats, conspiracy, fingerpointing, insults, innuendo, gossip, exageration, deception, and about 20 other kinds of histronics.

I love it. Bookmarking this one. Hopefully this one doesnt get edited and drycleaned and castrated like all the threads on cf that suddenly dissapear RIGHT as they start to get good.

Old 07-07-2006, 01:47 PM
TECH Resident

Wink

Originally Posted by pakisho
Libel, slander (real or imaginary), crossposts, personal takes, religious takes, veiled threats, blatant threats, conspiracy, fingerpointing, insults, innuendo, gossip, exageration, deception, and about 20 other kinds of histronics.

I love it. Bookmarking this one. Hopefully this one doesnt get edited and drycleaned and castrated like all the threads on cf that suddenly dissapear RIGHT as they start to get good.

I'm surprised that this thread has gone on as long as it has. Some sponsors seem to get special treatment on various message boards.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Launching!

Im not referring to any sponsor or vendor. Im referring to a good ol fashioned internet showdown.

You know, cuz the internet is where the REAL badboys are.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:42 PM
TECH Resident

Talking

Im not referring to any sponsor or vendor. Im referring to a good ol fashioned internet showdown.

You know, cuz the internet is where the REAL badboys are.
Yeah... I know. I am surprised that this thread has gone on as long as it has. If this was perhaps another shop, the thread would have been locked or even deleted.

Keyboard wars always make for some good humor. Keyboard toughguys.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:57 PM
11 Second Club

Hopefully this one doesnt get edited and drycleaned and castrated like all the threads on cf that suddenly dissapear RIGHT as they start to get good.

Thats because a certain someone cries and bitches to the "powers that be" .... and when that doesn't work... they go one step further and threaten owners of websites with lawsuits.

Quick Reply: Problem, new A&A shortblock tearing up