LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Still waiting on my refund from Fuddle

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 10:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Still waiting on my refund from Fuddle

.......... and since my original thread was locked because people were taking it off topic I'll start a new one. Repeated e-mails asking for a refund have went ignored, and repeated phone calls have went unanswered (literally).

For anyone reading this, please do not post unless you have something factual to say.

"I am going on 6 weeks now since $605 has been paid in full, and nothing............. just excuses about foundry problems. The website states 2-3 weeks build time "because of foundry problems"........ we're double that already.

I for one would like a refund, I've already went another direction because of the time wasted. I was forced to go another route to get my car together since I keep getting excuses on where my converter is. I do not need, nor want, a Fuddle converter at this point. I want a refund of my money, Period.

Please do not hold my money hostage any longer.

If Fuddle is listening, keep the converter whenever it gets built and sell it to someone else when it's done........ and save me the $50 shipping charge. (yes, I said $50 shipping)

Just for fun I went to ups.com and entered their zip, my zip, and a package that weighs 35 lbs. and is insured for $555.............. without any shippers discounts or anything the cost is $23.45............ less than half of what they say is their "standard shipping charge". "

Please issue a refund in full via Paypal ASAP. A claim has alreay been filed with Paypal to get the process started if you choose not to make this easy.

An immediate refund in full will end all of this.

Last edited by qwiktim; 06-06-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude that sucks, I am currently tracking mine right now It has supposedly left Salt Lake city and is in transit set to be delivered tomorrow 6/6. It has only been 21/2 weeks since the initial order so I cant understand what is up. I did order the base level performance series so maybe that has something to do with it. That being said there is no excuse for non response to your calls and emails. It is a real shame that these kinds of things will damage a co.with a good product. I hope it works out for you.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Tech Resident

Sorry to hear your having problems, I got mine in alittle over a week. Although it does seem like no ones ever around to answer the phone.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

I would like people to understand that I am in no way trying to bash Fuddle, or their products. If I would have thought their products were no good I wouldn't have ordered it to begin with. I heard good things about them, so I made the choice to buy a Fuddle......................... maybe I am the odd-ball case in which problems came up, but to be kept up to date would have been better than being lied to about delays and not being offered an alternative recourse.

All I want is my money back................ not a converter after this time period and all the talk about "foundry problems".

My complaint is from a total lack of customer support, taking way too long to send my converter, and at this point, not answering my requests for a full refund because I no longer need or want a Fuddle converter. As stated in the earlier topic that got locked, I had to go another route because of time, so right now there is a new TCI converter in the car.

And as also stated earlier, at this point if they do go ahead and ship a converter to me after my repeated requests for a refund, it will go right back to them and I will take appropriate actions to get my extremely high shipping charges refunded in full. I hope they do not play games like that, only time will tell if they are truely a professional comany or not.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

Nice language, I'm sure you mother would be proud.

The point of this is so that everyone can see what's happening and follow it if they choose to, and so that Fuddle knows this and hopefully does the right thing with the knowledge that many potential customers are watching this thread and waiting to see what they do.

And you are exactly the type of post ***** that I asked to stay out, with nothing productive to add to this topic.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Staging Lane

ive been hearing some bad things about fuddle latly
Old 06-05-2006, 07:46 PM
On The Tree

I think it would do us all better if you would take it elsewhere........... you have nothing costructive to add, you're just looking to stir the pot with your childish antics.

There is a point to this, if people that have had issues, or are having issues stand together, hopefully we'll get results.

If you have something to say, fine.............. if you just want to use those nice curse words and hassle people, take it somewhere else.

You shouldn't even care what goes on here............. with your "M6 conversion" and all.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

love the internet. gives you a broad media to blast someone's business instead of working it out one on one like an adult.

you know, there is a sponser feedback forum and PMs.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:35 PM
On The Tree

Working it out one on one would be nice............... maybe if they would return e-mails, return PM's, or even answer the phone that would be possible!

If you don't get it, just stay out of this thread.......... as simple as that.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by qwiktim
Working it out one on one would be nice............... maybe if they would return e-mails, return PM's, or even answer the phone that would be possible!

If you don't get it, just stay out of this thread.......... as simple as that.
OK, fun's over. I get it, you have to be patient but persistant. It will work out in your favor sooner or later, good luck. PS
Old 06-05-2006, 09:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Twizted
ive been hearing some bad things about fuddle latly

I hope it all works out. Good luck.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:28 PM
12 Second Club

yeah fuddle sucks, it took them 2 days to get me my converter, 2 WHOLE ****** DAYS, what the hell are they thinking? i dont have 2 days to waste waiting for a damn converter...
Old 06-06-2006, 12:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
love the internet. gives you a broad media to blast someone's business instead of working it out one on one like an adult.

you know, there is a sponser feedback forum and PMs.
Sounds like it was implied in his original post that he can't get through to them to work it out one-on-one, thats why he posted it here, which is exactly what should be done after 6 weeks of nothing.

Old 06-06-2006, 01:28 AM
Banned

I would recommend filing a complaint with the BBB, Consumer affairs and also with your credit card company if you paid that way.

If you paid by paypal, call paypal and speak to a customer service rep on the phone.

I understand this isnt bashing their product, its a lack of recieving their product. I actually still plan on ordering a fuddle IF they remedy and take care of this problem asap.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

7 weeks today............ and counting...............

Last edited by qwiktim; 06-06-2006 at 07:48 PM.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:19 AM
9 Second Club

i can believe the problem you are having. Fuddle did not bill my credit card until 3 months AFTER I got my converter. Now you KNOW you are busy when billing is 3 months after you have delivered your product.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:31 AM
On The Tree

That may be true, but unfortunately I paid in full with Paypal at the time of order.................. 7 weeks today........ no returned e-mails, no returned pm's, not answering the phone........... ect.

I called this morning and did get an answering machine, so I left a message with my refund request........................ we'll see if I get any reply at all.

I am officially tired of chasing my refund,
Old 06-06-2006, 08:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Doesn't this belong in the vendor feedback forum?
Old 06-06-2006, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

yep, sure does...
Old 06-06-2006, 10:18 AM

Moving to the Sponsor Feedback section.

John

Quick Reply: Still waiting on my refund from Fuddle