The Truth About Hi Flo Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Banned

Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jammer
Hi, Im Bill, and I lie alot.

I could tell you about lies from months ago, or even days ago, but I , like rub a dub, like this one...

Today I posted that we will not ship the vette kits till they are done..., but as you can see in the post above, I have also stated (on March 9) we have 10 complete vette sets and wont ship because of the loyal f-body customers have waited. Its just so hard to keep all my lies straight.
Regards,
Bill
They're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not released

what the **** is your point
Old 07-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your cant see the point... you previously said " we have 10 COMPLETE kits" and today you said that the kits are not done (were talking vette kits) . So.. I think the point being made is you were caught with yet another inconsistant statement. Here the link to the statement that the vette kits were complete... months ago: https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ht=unchartered
If that doesnt work, see post # 193 in the thread titled : Any HI Flo kits delivered Yet Notice it also states you wont ship incomplete kits...

Done, not done..Here, not here.. in a waehouse, out at coaters, new fabricator, ford manifolds, 60 days, wont fit pontiacs, OBX or not, Pro Charger paperwork, STC is a shell, STC is open, STC is closed, Hi-flo wont ship partial kits, Oh..we shipped that, forgot to set for saturday delivery, found a new coater, we shipped that, were playing phone tag, its at my uncles..... Thats the point.

Oh, and lets not forget ...

No one cares about vette kit release at this point, I'd bet F-body owners would love to see something delivered to someone at this point as long as it didnt delay what they are waiting for.

Among my favorite speechs from Hi-Flo : "Thanks for all the support to the guys' that are behind us. I respect peoples' opinion whether it is in line with my own or not. I believe that the freedom to express ourselves is a very important privilege that we all have on this site. It is unfortunate that the gentlemen who has been banned didn't find a less offensive way to get his point across as I always welcome constructive criticism in light of possibly bettering our services and products in order to become a more prosperous business with a slew of satisfied customers. As a company we are in our infancy and I fully expect to take any criticisms that go along with that. Let us not forget what a privilege it is to be heard. To have a voice, to share opinions, thoughts, ideas and both successes and failures in lew of helping each other out. Isn't that why we all registered on this site? Hopefully he will be reinstated soon enough and maybe teach me a thing or two about running a successful business "

Answer this one question, it may take an hour, but so what... " Bill, give us a chronology of what happened in detail... from taking orders, to swapping fabricators, to which coaters and when you swapped to test fit info... timeline the events, explain what why and when..." and as Prez Clinton learned, the truth will set you free, people will begin to respect you, fell bad for you, and you can walk away and have a future. You answer that honestly and I will forever stay away from hi-flos threads and perhaps I'll be one of the saps that falls for it. Its a VERY FAIR request at this point.

Im done in this thread. I've said my piece. Good luck to all involved, even you Hi-Flo. I want you to succeed.

Last edited by TwinSpin; 07-10-2006 at 09:56 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

and the plot thickens
Old 07-10-2006, 08:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JustAnIlluzion
and the plot thickens
what thickened...its about as thick as can be
Old 07-10-2006, 08:54 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JustAnIlluzion
if hi flo put that 70k in a 12 month cd they would have made about 3500 in interest off of you guys.
They've posted screen shots of raw materials that are worth a fair chunk of change (headers, intercoolers, etc) so im sure that was not the case.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bill @ Hi-Flo Turbo
They're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not releasedThey're not released

what the **** is your point
the point is that you guys are seemingly incapable of telling the truth. As I asked in my pm, when can I get ahold of you about a refund?
Old 07-10-2006, 09:13 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,163 Likes on 756 Posts

Let's just have the Hi-Flo customers post from now on, the rest of you guys have made your points.

ADMIN
Old 07-10-2006, 11:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Let's just have the Hi-Flo customers post from now on, the rest of you guys have made your points.

ADMIN
YES PLEASE, how would all u non-costomers feel if u gave me 5000 dollars and i promised to give it back and then u had 1000 idiots tell u that youll never get and that u should consider it stolen, when i had every intention of giving it back to u
Old 07-11-2006, 12:49 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Bill @ Hi-Flo Turbo
Why are you calling us out on a kit we didnt release as if it is hurting someone? All you are doing is making a non scandal look scandalous.

how can you complete another kit without completely finishing the first kit? You guys have dug yourself in the ls1 community.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

YES PLEASE, how would all u non-costomers feel if u gave me 5000 dollars and i promised to give it back and then u had 1000 idiots tell u that youll never get and that u should consider it stolen, when i had every intention of giving it back to u
Every non-customer that is posting wants the best for the current Hi Flo customers. Nobody here wants to see this situation go down that dark path, APE, Incon, Absolute, etc. We are just making sure that you are seeing straight and not just listening to 2 good salesman. Remember, Love is blind!
Old 07-11-2006, 08:40 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

The thread is on page #4, those points have been made. Just let the customers get their words in, it's about them.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If they have/had all this money, and they didn't need our deposits, then why has it been a month and a half since I asked for a refund, and I still don't see it? Marko said he put the refund on my CC June 26th, yet mysteriously it still isn't on my account. I used to think just Bill was a liar, but apparently they both are. To everyone else, save your advice.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

if they wont answer my questions about getting a refund, i'll get one myself.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:04 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Umm guys I didn't order one of these kits but just wondering .I thought all credit card companies will get you a refund if you ask for it.
I orderd some stuff for my 97 talon and paid on the card.Over a month went by and no parts. Guy wasn't great at answering calls or emails.Finally got him and he said it must have gotten lost enroute but had no tracking numbers. He said he would immediately ship another one to me.
I waited another month and my patience reached the breaking point.
He was still dodging calls and not answering emails.
I phoned my credit card company CIBC visa and told them the deal. They had me a refund on my car pretty darn fast. And what was funny is the stuff showed up right after I filed the claim at visa so I did reverse the credit but they guy did get off his butt and actually send the stuff.

So really can't see why you guys with credit cards can't get refunds that way.

That was another reason I used my credit card to buy my twin gmr system.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:31 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
Umm guys I didn't order one of these kits but just wondering .I thought all credit card companies will get you a refund if you ask for it.
I orderd some stuff for my 97 talon and paid on the card.Over a month went by and no parts. Guy wasn't great at answering calls or emails.Finally got him and he said it must have gotten lost enroute but had no tracking numbers. He said he would immediately ship another one to me.
I waited another month and my patience reached the breaking point.
He was still dodging calls and not answering emails.
I phoned my credit card company CIBC visa and told them the deal. They had me a refund on my car pretty darn fast. And what was funny is the stuff showed up right after I filed the claim at visa so I did reverse the credit but they guy did get off his butt and actually send the stuff.

So really can't see why you guys with credit cards can't get refunds that way.

That was another reason I used my credit card to buy my twin gmr system.
You only have 90 days to make a claim. Alot of people are past that point! I was trying to express that point months ago when I was told to stay out of it. I hope the mods are happy now.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
Over a month went by and no parts
im sure these guys have 6+ months into this on their cards...
Old 07-11-2006, 10:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
You only have 90 days to make a claim. Alot of people are past that point! I was trying to express that point months ago when I was told to stay out of it. I hope the mods are happy now.
you figure with the Icon fiasco people would learn not to send money for a kit to be developed.

not to be mean..I hope everyone gets their money/kit from Hi-Flow.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:48 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

I have talked to Marko on the fone several times. I have done what I can do. Ultimately it's up to Hi-Flo to let their customers know when parts would be shipping, or refunds will be processed. While he has indicated that some of the kit components will ship this week, I will believe it when I see it.

Andy, we've never advocated any turbo kits ever, and will never publicly advocate one until we no longer have problems like these. Frankly the most dysfunctional corner of the LSx world is the turbo market. And we won't allow any more turbo kit gp's anymore.

ADMIN
Old 07-11-2006, 10:57 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
I have talked to Marko on the fone several times. I have done what I can do. Ultimately it's up to Hi-Flo to let their customers know when parts would be shipping, or refunds will be processed. While he has indicated that some of the kit components will ship this week, I will believe it when I see it.

Andy, we've never advocated any turbo kits ever, and will never publicly advocate one until we no longer have problems like these. Frankly the most dysfunctional corner of the LSx world is the turbo market. And we won't allow any more turbo kit gp's anymore.

ADMIN
It seems like turbo kit GPs should be fine long as they have say 10 kits on the shelf and have been selling kits off the shelf with no problem?
Old 07-11-2006, 11:06 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

We are a message board community, not the turbo police. So we would be taking folks at their word. I think it's fair to say that every time a turbo company does a crappy job of executing, that it decreases the amount of trust that most folks will have in turbo companies going forward.

Quick Reply: The Truth About Hi Flo Turbo