LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Wholesale direct still a sponsor?: 1.27.07 UPDATE, ORDER IN PROCESS

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 01:30 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post Wholesale direct still a sponsor?: 1.27.07 UPDATE, ORDER IN PROCESS

I see thier listing on the side. Anyway they have charged my card for some brakes and now they are not answering the phone, I am even being hung up on, sounds like that place is going down the tubes, anyone else have similar experiences recently? This is pretty rediculous.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:09 PM
TECH Veteran

No order number, no exact order date, no infomation to help you in any way what-so-ever.

For cryin out loud, I'm on the phone with them now and they don't know my phone number. Why is it I can do this and you can't?

Post up WHO you are, WHEN you ordered, and the ORDER NUMBER then call customer service. No one is hanging up on anyone.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:04 PM
9 Second Club

BULLSHIT, I have called at least 10 times today alone, and I have left 2 messages at least this week so far if you work for them then PM me, I dont like a company that charges me credit card in december and I still to date don't have my brakes AND they will not answer their phone or return phone calls. I have been trying for a week, I am ready to file fraud with my bank if I dont get at least a phone call from them. good day.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:42 PM
9 Second Club

I have called again 3 times today, and left a message, going over my emails they never sent me a email confirmation, they just took my money and never sent me anything.

12/15/2006 MC-WHOLESALE DIRECT PARTS ANAHEIM -$498.00

This is the date that I was charged on my card, and I still dont have anything and Can't get ahold of anyone there.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GEARHED
No order number, no exact order date, no infomation to help you in any way what-so-ever.

For cryin out loud, I'm on the phone with them now and they don't know my phone number. Why is it I can do this and you can't?

Post up WHO you are, WHEN you ordered, and the ORDER NUMBER then call customer service. No one is hanging up on anyone.

Hey Crabby, chill out. For a Long time people have complained about the C/S of Wholesale wheels. I have ordered from them many times and their customer service has been anywhere from Terrible to bad. And yes I did say from terrible to bad. Never has their C/S been even avarage much less good. I have wasted hours after hours of my life calling them leaving messages no no return phone calls. I have been hung on before as well. although I don't believe t was on purpose.
There should be no reason to post up a order number, or even make a post about this at all.
Don't get mad at a customer for posting something negative about a sponsor when the sponsor dosen't have the best track record.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:25 PM
9 Second Club

Called again today, waited for 30 minutes for someone to pick up and no one did.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:36 PM
Fiery Features Director

Can you pm me your full name and what you ordered and I will see if I can help.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Nickn20,
I was on the phone with Cecelia on Tuesday, using the "customer service" option and not any other. They answered right away and we searched for any order for "rotors" in "Bay Area" (that is how you have it listed) from 12/15/06 to 1/23/07 for anything at all that would match. We tried almost 30 mintues looking for your order.

This is where email with your name, order number, date of order can pin point it right down to where it is or isn't. If you did not read the other post you can email Cecelia direct and she is waiting to hear from you since tuesday.
cecilia@wdpcorp.com

She is waiting on an email (link this topic so she knows its priority) and it will get done.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:38 AM
9 Second Club

Ok, I emailed her, we'll see what she says. I have left her specifically two messages, maybe her voicemail is screwed up I don't know. Either way my bank is on this and investigating the charge, such a PITA.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Cecelia got your email and is on your order. She would call you direct but you did not send a phone number. If you would like, you can call her direct @ 714-666-8585 ext 102 as there are something is missing to fill your order.

10:39am PDT