LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

CAUTION: JZ'sTA (Jeremy Zielinski) Former sponsor ~REFUNDED 3.8.07~

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down CAUTION: JZ'sTA (Jeremy Zielinski) Former sponsor ~REFUNDED 3.8.07~

I sure hate to post this as it appears that Jeremys past history has been excellent. However not so for me. I am currently out $400.00.

Nine Ball suggested that I post a thread here.

This is regarding LS6 heads I purchased off thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/642430-ls6-sale.html

My problem is that I purchased a set of used LS6 heads from Jeremy Zielinski, forum name JZ'sTA on 1/17/2007 for $450.00 which I paid for with instant paypal.

After promising to ship the heads on several occasions, heads were never shipped. After about 3 weeks I asked for a refund and he agreed to send a paypal refund and began the process with paypal on 2/13/07. (He even paypaled me a seperate $50.00 extra for my trouble, this cleared).

But the $450.00 refund was on hold for a long time, then on 2/26/07 I received an email from paypal saying that the refund failed, trasaction ID 9TC48252064880842. I have tried to contact him numerous times since the failed refund and no response

This does seem out of character for him as he has tons of posts and lots of positive feedback

I hope he just ran into a bit of a tough time and returns my money so we can close this all down.

Perry
Old 03-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CougarL92
I know this member and have delt with him on many transactions in the past without any problems... This doesnt seem like something he would do on purpose.. Have you tried calling him? Jeremy might not even know the refund he sent you failed through paypal. I know he is very busy right now and might not be on the computer much.
His communication was great at the begining, even when he promised me a refund. Then after paypal sent notice that the refund failed Jeremy no longer answered any of my PM's or emails. Prior he had always answered.

He is also frequently viewing the forum, last time today at 5:23 PM. So I am pretty sure he sees my posts in his prior threads.

He has also posted on this forum as recently as yesterday at 12:28 PM, so it sure seems more like he is avoiding the issue.

I do not have a phone number for him. I will PM you my phone number and maybe you can have him call me to resolve this.

Thanks, Perry
Old 03-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Long Beach
That sucks man, i just finished up a bad experience like your but for less money. hope everything works out for you.

Thanks for the support.

Jeremy seems to be a great guy so I hope this is resolved soon.

Perry
Old 03-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Launching!

CougarL92, I found his phone number...it was in his for sale post

I will try calling him tomorrow.

Thanks, Perry
Old 03-04-2007, 10:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Perry how's it going. I hope you get this resolved. Dosen't Pay pal have a 300 dollar insurance of some sort for covering failed transactions?
Robert
Old 03-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Hey im in the same boat as you are. He ows me $330 for an intake. I contacted him a couple of days ago and said he was refunding my money but it would take a few days for the money to get into his account so he could send it back.

Just so you know there is a 45 day time limit on paypal to make a claim. I think you are cutting it close to being at the limit but you could try through them. Im gonna give him a couple more days then im gonna make a claim.

Sorry to hear your bad luck hopefully it gets resolved

Bryce
Old 03-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Teching In

Hey did you see this I just stumbled over it

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/658257-rollin-black.html
Old 03-04-2007, 03:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Posts like that are usually left in Sponsor Feedback. This is so members know what has happened in the past if a dropped sponsor signs up again, Admin makes the call if they can or cannot become a sponsor once dropped for missed payment or unresolved transactions. Let us know if he finally does refund you the money or it hits his paypal account - if not you may have to file a police report.

I do think it was in poor taste he left the response there without checking here as you couldn't respond in that post.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Launching!

UPDATE:

I received an email from paypal today that Jeremy has a pending refund for me with paypal.

It stated "This refund will remain pending until the funds have cleared from the sender's account. You will receive an email notification once the funds have become available in your PayPal account."

So, I will still consider this an open issue until I actually have the funds depoisted into my paypal account.

I will update this thread as I receive info.

Thanks, Perry
Old 03-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Launching!

Thanks to all who posted for the support, and thanks GEARHED for getting involved and helping out.

Perry
Old 03-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Launching!

UPDATE:

Paypal notified me today that the refund from Jeremy is in my paypal account.

Problem has been resolved in full.

Thanks Jeremy for getting me the money back.

Also, thanks to forum moderators and members for the help and support.

Quick Reply: CAUTION: JZ'sTA (Jeremy Zielinski) Former sponsor ~REFUNDED 3.8.07~