LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

pleasure to deal with straightline & flt......

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile pleasure to deal with straightline & flt......

thanx again guys,mike the tuner for all the seat time he put in, nick & mike the mechanics at straightline for there quality work they did!

vince & chuck you guys build a high quality product!

thanx to all for being there when we were down & out! it is much appreciated!

see you all at the track.........................................:nod :
Old 02-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Restricted User

Glad you were happy Jon! There was definately some waiting around that time. Good thing FLT went thru that trans too!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah its up & running great thanx to all you guys!
Old 02-14-2008, 06:45 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good to hear guy's. It was great to deal with Straight Line as well. I really did not know them before this but have heard many good things. Mike is a stand up dude in my book! Nice work guy's. Vince
Old 02-15-2008, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

like mike says above,
after dealing with a major headache for several months from another sponsor that lied & put us off time after time, all of you guys are a breath of fresh air to deal with!!! to get REAL useful information & not chase your tail between your legs time & time again on a wild goose chase.

mike the tuner has a couple of hours of seat time logged in trying to get that car to shift right with the first 2 bad trans from the other sponsor but after putting the FLT trans in he set all of the tuning perimeters back to stock (the other sponsor had him changing things for some reason) & BAM we have us a working tranny now! go figure almost $4000 later spent on trying to get the other sponsors trannys to work right, FLT gets it right the first time............................................th ank god because we were ready to sale every car related object we had,we were so frustrated.........

morale of the story,
if you want it done right the first time go to FLT. if you have a lot of money, if you are bored, or you just need to cut your time down practicing for that big tranny pulling contest coming up, use the other sponsor...........

on a brighter note,
you have no idea how it feels, to get so much care & consideration from FLT after we were dumped on so badly from the other sponsor.who else would rebuild a 3rd trans we received from another sponsor (to warranty the first bad 2) for $900,thats just parts they charged not labor! why they stood up like that for us, i have no idea why,we are not special? (but was much appreciated & it made us feel special) because they are stand up guys who felt bad for us because they have herd the same horror story out there time & time again.i have never met anyone from FLT but i have a cold beer & hot steak waiting along with a bunch of good stories to be told because we are gonna be at the track & not under the car swapping trannys this year.............................................. ...........................

cliff notes,
bottom line we have 100% confidence in FLT standing behind there product & FLT even said they would pay there customers back if they went threw what we went threw with the other sponsor, if it was them,now if thats not standing up to the plate 100% i dont know what is?
good luck to all of you out there in your endeavor of looking for more speed,reliability & be safe!
Old 02-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Banned

Vince and Chuck are very well respected, even by their competitors. It was definitly nice working with them as well. John, I'm just happy that your car finally moves like it should.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tuner@Straightline
Vince and Chuck are very well respected, even by their competitors. It was definitly nice working with them as well. John, I'm just happy that your car finally moves like it should.
thanx mike,it moves out good now & what a difference in the two builders,the flt trans performance & gas mileage differences are unreal & i wish everyone could of drove this car then & now!
WOW, yeah $4000 trying to get that other sponsors trannys to work is out of line & for them not to assume any liability is just there characterand people need to know that. i am sure they would of just kept sending trannys,but we didnt have the money for test & tuning there products or until we got lucky & one worked.we got tired of being stranded & broke down.we did not sign up for that kind of bull shyt & wish someone out there would of told us thats how they do business!
Old 02-22-2008, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

to the top for these GREAT sponsors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

FLT & straightline thanx for keeping the dream alive.................
Old 02-26-2008, 11:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Its all good and I know they appreciate it. That being said, please allow a bit of time between updates on performance from the work they did for you.

Quick Reply: pleasure to deal with straightline & flt......