LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Pace Setter Headers

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DT headers
The DT headers are still $649.00 plus shipping. Just keep in mind that a cheaper header is not always a better choice as they will be constructed of much thinner material, not have the same warranty and will more than likely be made in another country.
Will $649 always be the price? Any word on the whistle people are getting?
Old 04-21-2010, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

The DT headers are still $649.00 plus shipping. Just keep in mind that a cheaper header is not always a better choice as they will be constructed of much thinner material, not have the same warranty and will more than likely be made in another country.
I'd like to know if that price could be somewhat of an LS1Tech price if you would. That way, when the time comes, I and others who have followed this progress could be able to make that purchase.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GXP25
Just placed a call. Tim said they weren't planning on making anything and then retracted that statement and said there was someone else who showed interest the other day. He asked me to hold. He then came back asking if I was local. I said no.

I would assume they would need someone local (Phoenix, Arizona). He also told me to check back and that they do have plans on making them. Here's the kicker: 6 months to a year since there's apparently something else on the list.

The more calls the better I guess.
i guess i have plenty of time to save up then. gives me another chance to get headers at a group buy cost.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

is that price going to stay the same or is it going to jump up to the internet price? if its going to stay the same i might jump on it soon
Old 04-22-2010, 05:05 PM

GXP25, thanks for calling him. I can't believe that they lost interest that quickly. Oh well, guess I should have bought a different car if I wanted parts galore. Stock is fine by me, not paying a grand for headers, that is just crazy. In 3 or 4 years I will own the car I have wanted for a while now, 2008-2009 Corvette, cammed with full intake and exhaust.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jbmanch
GXP25, thanks for calling him. I can't believe that they lost interest that quickly. Oh well, guess I should have bought a different car if I wanted parts galore. Stock is fine by me, not paying a grand for headers, that is just crazy. In 3 or 4 years I will own the car I have wanted for a while now, 2008-2009 Corvette, cammed with full intake and exhaust.
They didn't loose interest, but they asked if he was local. Probably to do a test fitting? But 6 mos to a year would give us some time to save. More ppl just got to call. I will call probably tomorrow

Quick Reply: Pace Setter Headers