LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

2006 Impala SS VS 2011 Mustang V6

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 11:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
i dont think you understand. you obviously can read so its not a literacy problem its comprehension you lack. yes ls1 cars are faster than ls4 cars. you got that part down. what you dont understand is that if you launch that slice of **** like an old lady(like you did in that video) next to me id feed you your ***. i only wish i was in indiana to shut you up. hopefully an ls4 member that lives near you will step in and be willing to match them up. then maybe this section can get back to normal.
Speaking of reading comprehension, can you say foot in mouth? You can't wrap your head around anything I'm saying. Normally I'd get tired of having to repeatedly break myself down Barney style to get it through your ferrocrete skull, but in your case it's kind of funny how slow you are.

Tell me, what's the best 1/4 mile time you've recorded in that soccer mom sedan of yours? We'll compare time slips and see who's going to be eating the ***. Lol. Oh, pretty sure your LS4 in stock form didn't pass up the stock record of 13.6, which I'm already under. Good luck.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS1 Racing

And you couldn't even drive an LS4 without wrecking it...

What a *****.

I'm out.
Yeah, I wrecked all 200HP of that car by getting blindsided in an intersection. Sure showed me I had no driving skills.

What else have you got?
Old 04-23-2013, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NoHope
Speaking of reading comprehension, can you say foot in mouth? You can't wrap your head around anything I'm saying. Normally I'd get tired of having to repeatedly break myself down Barney style to get it through your ferrocrete skull, but in your case it's kind of funny how slow you are.

Tell me, what's the best 1/4 mile time you've recorded in that soccer mom sedan of yours? We'll compare time slips and see who's going to be eating the ***. Lol. Oh, pretty sure your LS4 in stock form didn't pass up the stock record of 13.6, which I'm already under. Good luck.
you do realize were talking about a street race right? it literally has nothing to do with the 13.5 you ran in your ls1 muscle car at the track. only you would be proud of running barely quicker than 13.6 in your not stock ls1. like i told you on the other forum we can continue this debate via pm so as not to continue shitting up this thread that has absolutely nothing to do with an LS1 car or for that matter a monte carlo.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

you do realize were talking about a street race right? it literally has nothing to do with the 13.5 you ran in your ls1 muscle car at the track. only you would be proud of running barely quicker than 13.6 in your not stock ls1. like i told you on the other forum we can continue this debate via pm so as not to continue shitting up this thread that has absolutely nothing to do with an LS1 car or for that matter a monte carlo.
13.5 all stock first time out to the track launching from idle. If I wanted to take the car back and go after a better time I would. I fail to see where your LS4 is going to show me up...especially at the track.

On a street race anything can happen. I've walked 5.0 Mustangs in my car. Unfortunately I have never had the cheap pleasure of slaying the most underpowered LSX car GM ever made.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

youve got mail.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NoHope
Yeah, I wrecked all 200HP of that car by getting blindsided in an intersection. Sure showed me I had no driving skills.

What else have you got?
Yes, this about sums it up.

Now, off to bed with you. I'm sure you don't want to be late for school tomorrow, NOOB!
Old 04-24-2013, 02:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

like i told you on the other forum we can continue this debate via pm so as not to continue shitting up this thread
No no, please continue here where everyone can see it. You aren't going to save this thread 18 pages in, and besides you guys clearly don't know how many people you're entertaining.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MasterTomos
No no, please continue here where everyone can see it. You aren't going to save this thread 18 pages in, and besides you guys clearly don't know how many people you're entertaining.
I second this!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:28 AM
On The Tree

This whole thread is getting pathetic from both sides. Its basically a fight to see who has the smaller *****.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cory1750
This whole thread is getting pathetic from both sides. Its basically a fight to see who has the smaller *****.
Nothin like a good ol' sword fight once in a while. HAHAHA, bigger isn't always better!
Old 04-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1 Racing
No, he's just a punk kid who likes to talk ****.

And since "anything goes" on LS1Tech these days, we have to deal with the trash on our own, so I have no problem calling out children with temp driver's licenses or douchebags with leased ZR1s in the name of discouraging trolling.

All I know is, I wouldn't put up with these bitches for 5 minutes over on GMLS4.

Do you realize how pathetic you sound speaking on things you know nothing about? That CGM '12 car was PURCHASED from its original owner. This car is also paid for. Why I'm wasting my time explaining this to you yet AGAIN I haven't the slightest clue. Keep talking out your *** tho.

How bout you go take those fugly *** hockey stripes off that poor Camaro of yours. I feel sorry for that car. Your taste (or lack thereof) is doing that car a real injustice.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Cory1750
Originally Posted by crich88848
Nothin like a good ol' sword fight once in a while. HAHAHA, bigger isn't always better!
lol. now thats funny, and more than slightly gay.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MasterTomos

holy **** this threads 18pages deep already! it can still be saved.

theres a time and place for everything, and someones thread isnt it. cooler heads prevail. op sorry for the nonsense, and sorry to disappoint everyone, but dare we go back to the original topic? it was v6 mustangs vs ls4 impss right?
Old 04-24-2013, 01:06 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pour a little gas on the fire huh
Old 04-24-2013, 01:21 PM
On The Tree

lol. now thats funny, and more than slightly gay.
Way to be politically correct there, . It was though, just a lil bit.

Originally Posted by LeadfootDuramax
Pour a little gas on the fire huh
I couldnt help myself. This thread is . Why not have a little fun with it. I have no clue why, but for some reason I don't care what people think about my soccer mom, grocery getter, slowest LS ever, boring fwd, POS family sedan. My 4 year old calls it daddies racing car and everytime we get in it he asks why did you get a racing car. I can't help but only care about his opinion and he thinks the world of his dad and his "racing car." I dare not spoil his fun by telling him it's not a racing car, but a soccer mom, grocery getter, slowest LS ever, boring fwd, POS family sedan. And I doubt anyone here that has a heart could argue with the kid either. It's the cutest damn thing ever.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Launching!

LS9>LS7>LSA>LS3>LS2>LS6>LS1>LT1>L98>HondaV6>LS4

You guys happy now?
Old 04-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Teching In

youve got mail.
LOL! for some reason those words read in my head in the AOL voice...
Old 04-24-2013, 01:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Way to be politically correct there, . It was though, just a lil bit.

I couldnt help myself. This thread is . Why not have a little fun with it. I have no clue why, but for some reason I don't care what people think about my soccer mom, grocery getter, slowest LS ever, boring fwd, POS family sedan. My 4 year old calls it daddies racing car and everytime we get in it he asks why did you get a racing car. I can't help but only care about his opinion and he thinks the world of his dad and his "racing car." I dare not spoil his fun by telling him it's not a racing car, but a soccer mom, grocery getter, slowest LS ever, boring fwd, POS family sedan. And I doubt anyone here that has a heart could argue with the kid either. It's the cutest damn thing ever.
youre a good dad. my old man wouldve burst my bubble real quick if i said that. then again i did think his toronado was kinda cool when i was a little kid. wait **** ive just realized that ive become my dad, that i like 2dr fwd grocery getter soccer mom v8s, and i secretly always have.

bummer. well my day is officially ruined. thanks
Old 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
LS9>LS7>LSA>LS3>LS2>LS6>LS1>LT1>L98>HondaV6>LS4

You guys happy now?
you forgot to put 1.0 L G10 I3 in there.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LIQUIDZ28
you forgot to put 1.0 L G10 I3 in there.

Dammit I knew I was forgetting one.

Quick Reply: 2006 Impala SS VS 2011 Mustang V6