LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

2006 Impala SS VS 2011 Mustang V6

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 02:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LIQUIDZ28
you forgot to put 1.0 L G10 I3 in there.
My stroller definitely wouldn't fit in that. Neither would my groceries.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
LS9>LS7>LSA>LS3>LS2>LS6>LS1>LT1>L98>HondaV6>LS4

You guys happy now?
Old 04-24-2013, 07:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cumeros r teh gays.Get it? ***-eros
Old 04-24-2013, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
youre a good dad. my old man wouldve burst my bubble real quick if i said that. then again i did think his toronado was kinda cool when i was a little kid. wait **** ive just realized that ive become my dad, that i like 2dr fwd grocery getter soccer mom v8s, and i secretly always have.

bummer. well my day is officially ruined. thanks
congratulations On Coming Out Of The cloSet. Glad I Could Help.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
LS9>LS7>LSA>LS3>LS2>LS6>LS1>LT1>L98>HondaV6>LS4

You guys happy now?
The LS7 is a better motor than the LS9.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crich88848
Way to be politically correct there, . It was though, just a lil bit.

I couldnt help myself. This thread is . Why not have a little fun with it. I have no clue why, but for some reason I don't care what people think about my soccer mom, grocery getter, slowest LS ever, boring fwd, POS family sedan. My 4 year old calls it daddies racing car and everytime we get in it he asks why did you get a racing car. I can't help but only care about his opinion and he thinks the world of his dad and his "racing car." I dare not spoil his fun by telling him it's not a racing car, but a soccer mom, grocery getter, slowest LS ever, boring fwd, POS family sedan. And I doubt anyone here that has a heart could argue with the kid either. It's the cutest damn thing ever.

I am in the same boat as this guy. I could careless what anyone thinks about my LS powered FWD grocery getter. It does exactly the job I ask it to do. Always makes me smile when a 3 year old gets in it and calls mine really fast and says it's loud and how much he loves it. At least there is one person that can appreciate it for exactly what it is and I honestly don't care what anyone thinks if he is happy and I have a fun time driving it.

Side note: This thread is ******* hilarious.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Cory1750
The LS7 is a better motor than the LS9.
Point is, they're ALL better motors than the LS4.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NoHope
Point is, nobody cares. Go be arrogant somewhere else.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:48 AM
On The Tree

So tell me, how small is your micro *****?
Old 04-25-2013, 10:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

So tell me, how small is your micro *****?
I find it humorous you're trying to rearrange the order of these motors, all of which you've never driven, except the one at the bottom.

The butt hurt displayed by LS4 owners is hilarious. Please keep on with your feeble attempts at humor. I suppose if I had the weakest LSX V8 GM had ever produced I'd be a little moody too.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:10 AM
On The Tree

I find it humorous you're trying to rearrange the order of these motors, all of which you've never driven, except the one at the bottom.

The butt hurt displayed by LS4 owners is hilarious. Please keep on with your feeble attempts at humor. I suppose if I had the weakest LSX V8 GM had ever produced I'd be a little moody too.
I don't know what that has to do with the question at hand.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

I don't know what that has to do with the question at hand.
Now I have LS4 owners asking about the size of my dick. I knew you were butt hurt for a reason, you've been taking someone's **** in your *** recently! I suppose if I was that insecure with myself I may turn gay and buy a FWD soccer mom sedan.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

Now I have LS4 owners asking about the size of my dick. I knew you were butt hurt for a reason, you've been taking someone's **** in your *** recently! I suppose if I was that insecure with myself I may turn gay and buy a FWD soccer mom sedan.
This is all coming from the guy who bought a sports car with an available six speed and got the automatic.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

This is all coming from the guy who bought a sports car with an available six speed and got the automatic.
An auto that will still take down an M6 LS1 and leave your car like you were tied to a pole. Your point?

I see you're trying to make this about me now, because you have nothing left to defend on your car. FYI, you're not gonna win this one, might as well walk away now and leave a shred of dignity for the LS4 owners.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:23 AM
On The Tree

An auto that will still take down an M6 LS1 and leave your car like you were tied to a pole. Your point?

I see you're trying to make this about me now, because you have nothing left to defend on your car. FYI, you're not gonna win this one, might as well walk away now and leave a shred of dignity for the LS4 owners.
This is where your argument gets stupid. I think it has already been said over and over that 99% of the people that own LS4's daily drive them and it is a much better dd than any Camaro. We are all aware that LS1's are faster. Nobody ever argued that. So why do you think you need to keep reminding everyone?
Old 04-25-2013, 10:27 AM
On The Tree

How old are you? You know there's a lot of people out there that would rib you for owning a non carbureted muscle car. My grandfather always said real muscle cars have carburetors. You talk about insecurites but yet your the one that comes to the LS4 section to talk down on us. Of course your camaro is faster and whatever than ours. That is your cars purpose, whereas my cars purpose is to haul the family around and drive daily while being quicker than most other DD out there. Why don't you go to a section of this site that would actually make sense for you to talk about how fast and cool your camero is. Go **** talk to some of the WS6 guys, at least it would be a little more comparable. What your doing is equivilent to a GT R owner talking **** about how slow your low 13 stock car is. If I wanted a fbody LS1, that is what I would have gotten. The 15k I paid for my car would be more than enough to buy one. And I'm sure the rest of the LS4 community would argue the same points. Do you have it in you to be an adult and stop this foolish arrogance?
Old 04-25-2013, 10:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by crich88848
How old are you? You know there's a lot of people out there that would rib you for owning a non carbureted muscle car. My grandfather always said real muscle cars have carburetors. You talk about insecurites but yet your the one that comes to the LS4 section to talk down on us. Of course your camaro is faster and whatever than ours. That is your cars purpose, whereas my cars purpose is to haul the family around and drive daily while being quicker than most other DD out there. Why don't you go to a section of this site that would actually make sense for you to talk about how fast and cool your camero is. Go **** talk to some of the WS6 guys, at least it would be a little more comparable. What your doing is equivilent to a GT R owner talking **** about how slow your low 13 stock car is. If I wanted a fbody LS1, that is what I would have gotten. The 15k I paid for my car would be more than enough to buy one. And I'm sure the rest of the LS4 community would argue the same points. Do you have it in you to be an adult and stop this foolish arrogance?
Exactly. Imagine putting 18 grand into a civic? It would be way faster than any Camaro. NoHope, at a strip, low 13's is not a fast time. Your Camaro is slow. My impala is slow. I don't get it. You probably have one of the slowest Camaros on this website, so how come there aren't any other Camaro guys that consistently come in here and talk ****? You are a child.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

You couldn't take my dignity even if it was butt naked, hog tied, and dropped off at your front door!
Old 04-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Teching In

Why are ppl knocking the LS4 But on the LS4 thread?? Makes no sense.

"True car builders are individuals that make a car thats not fast....faster, but when you get a car that already fast like High 12s and make it faster you are a guy with extra cash."
Old 04-25-2013, 12:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by IMPALAZL108
Why are ppl knocking the LS4 But on the LS4 thread?? Makes no sense.

"True car builders are individuals that make a car thats not fast....faster, but when you get a car that already fast like High 12s and make it faster you are a guy with extra cash."
Because NoHope has a small *****. A point he has not argued and actively avoided.

Quick Reply: 2006 Impala SS VS 2011 Mustang V6