LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

2006 Impala SS VS 2011 Mustang V6

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 01:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cory1750
You see what you've done?
Well I could of bumped the monte ss vs Camaro thread but I figured this one was better . Lol
Old 04-23-2013, 01:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
lol. i love these threads.

werent you the owner monte before you wrecked it and bought your camaro?
No, he's just a punk kid who likes to talk ****.

And since "anything goes" on LS1Tech these days, we have to deal with the trash on our own, so I have no problem calling out children with temp driver's licenses or douchebags with leased ZR1s in the name of discouraging trolling.

All I know is, I wouldn't put up with these bitches for 5 minutes over on GMLS4.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol. i love these threads.

werent you the owner monte before you wrecked it and bought your camaro?
I didn't wreck my old Monte Carlo, I was run into, resulting in it being totaled. A t-bone through an intersection when someone ran a red light. This was nearly 4 years ago.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS1 Racing
"Your post is full of rice and fail"... LOLOLOLOLOL...

It's pretty hard for the intended audience be trolls in its own section.

You are, without a doubt, the most stupid ************ I've seen here in like, ever.

The good news for us is, like most 16 year-olds with a fast car and a new driver's license, you'll wreck that ride in short order, and then we'll be done with you.

Now, hurry up and get back to reading your late '90's car mags so you can regurgitate the **** that you *think* you're learning over here and we can all laugh at you some more.
I pretty much stopped taking you seriously when you said the LS1 only has 310HP.

I'm glad you can admit my Fbody is fast, faster than your LS4 boat anchor. Owned the car for over 3 years now without incident, sorry to diappoint!
Old 04-23-2013, 07:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

No, he's just a punk kid who likes to talk ****.

And since "anything goes" on LS1Tech these days, we have to deal with the trash on our own, so I have no problem calling out children with temp driver's licenses or douchebags with leased ZR1s in the name of discouraging trolling.

All I know is, I wouldn't put up with these bitches for 5 minutes over on GMLS4.
Lease a ZR1? Hahaha...you're a jealous idiot. Please continue making yourself look desperate and stupid, you do such a fine job at it!
Old 04-23-2013, 07:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NoHope
I didn't wreck my old Monte Carlo, I was run into, resulting in it being totaled. A t-bone through an intersection when someone ran a red light. This was nearly 4 years ago.
sounds wrecked to me. guess once a grocery getter owning troll always a grocery getter owning troll.

I pretty much stopped taking you seriously when you said the LS1 only has 310HP.

I'm glad you can admit my Fbody is fast, faster than your LS4 boat anchor. Owned the car for over 3 years now without incident, sorry to diappoint!
you seem awfully proud of your newly found knowledge considering you knew absolutely nothing about your own car just a couple of months ago. you should be a little more humble and soft spoken.

and yeah ls1s are faster who said they werent, and more importantly who cares?
they should be faster they were supposed to be muscle cars not family sedans.

oh and ive seen videos of you racing your car, and i dont know how many ls4s youd beat on the street with you behind the wheel. i think several would slap you around.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:06 PM
TECH Addict

Damn shame you survived it, dumbshit.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:09 PM
TECH Addict

sounds wrecked to me. guess once a grocery getter owning troll always a grocery getter owning troll.

you seem awfully proud of your newly found knowledge considering you knew absolutely nothing about your own car just a couple of months ago. you should be a little more humble and soft spoken.

oh and ive seen videos of you racing your car, and i dont know how many ls4s youd beat on the street with you behind the wheel. i think several would slap you around.
Well, what do you expect from a fem who gets all of his knowledge from 15 year-old car mags?

And it's funny how much **** he talks with only a wrecked Monte Carlo and a stock LS1 to his name.

I'd bet my F-body would absolutely bitch-slap his going down the track or on the street, even if he does have a lame point-and-shoot automatic.

And I do agree with you on his lack of humility. His only contribution to the LS community seems to be the laughs generated by his lame-*** "rice and fail" posts. Other than that, he's been sorry waste of thread space, yet he doesn't even realize it.

Amazing that he doesn't see how much of a tool he is.

Last edited by LS1 Racing; 04-23-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Let me break it down for you since you obviously missed the meaning of my post. I will clarify, "I" did not wreck my former Monte, as in...it was not an at fault accident, it was wrecked, yes.

First you say LS1's are faster, then you say an LS4 is going to smack me around, like I don't know how to drive an auto?

Thanks for watching the vids! I look forward to seeing what your LS4 can pull on a youtube video, oh...try to race a V8 too, I know those LS4's can't beat on anything but aged V6's now.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:22 PM
TECH Addict

First you say LS1's are faster, then you say an LS4 is going to smack me around, like I don't know how to drive an auto?
LOL...I knew you had to have an auto, as there's no way your dumb *** could ever manage to work a clutch and a throttle at the same time!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well, what do you expect from a fem who gets all of his knowledge from 15 year-old car mags?

And it's funny how much **** he talks with only a wrecked Monte Carlo and a stock LS1 to his name.

I'd bet my F-body would absolutely bitch-slap his going down the track or on the street, even if he does have a lame point-and-shoot automatic.

And I do agree with you on his lack of humility. His only contribution to the LS community seems to be the laughs generated by his lame-*** "rice and fail" posts. Other than that, he's been sorry waste of thread space, yet he doesn't even realize it.

Amazing that he doesn't see how much of a tool he is.
Lol, you can't let go of a 15 year old car mag that had a proven dyno test showing these cars to be well over 310 crank HP. Lol, keep living in lala land. It's sad you're a 10 year member and still don't know some pretty obvious **** about these cars.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

LOL...I knew you had to have an auto, as there's no way your dumb *** could ever manage to work a clutch and a throttle at the same time!
Yes, I own an automatic because I have no idea how to drive a manual. You nailed the proverbial nail on the head, just like every other LS1 owner on here with an automatic has no clue how to drive a manual!

Please go bang your head on a brick wall for your idiotic statement, and do keep the gene pool clean by not reproducing, I think we're full up on idiocy here by now, thanks to you.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:40 PM
TECH Addict

Lol, you can't let go of a 15 year old car mag that had a proven dyno test showing these cars to be well over 310 crank HP. Lol, keep living in lala land. It's sad you're a 10 year member and still don't know some pretty obvious **** about these cars.
It's quite obvious that reading comprehension isn't among your feeble skills.

To recap, I quoted the factory-rated HP ratings and contrasted them with the actual numbers. You seem to be stuck on that, but it's okay, stupid people get fixated on things they don't understand.

And you can say all you want about me not knowing ****, but the countless people I've helped along with many contributions I've made to this community pale in comparison to the stupidity you've spread in your short time here.

Once you've stopped being a worthless piece of ****, you might be able to add something here besides ignorant noise.

In closing, I recommend that you keep posting here so we'll have something to laugh it.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

It's quite obvious that reading comprehension isn't among your feeble skills.

To recap, I quoted the factory-rated HP ratings and contrasted them with the actual numbers. You seem to be stuck on that, but it's okay, stupid people get fixated on things they don't understand.

And you can say all you want about me not knowing ****, but the countless people I've helped along with many contributions I've made to this community pale in comparison to the stupidity you've spread in your short time here.

Once you've stopped being a worthless piece of ****, you might be able to add something here besides ignorant noise.

In closing, I recommend that you keep posting here so we'll have something to laugh it.
Yes, you posted the factory rated numbers to argue with me on a point about comparing the 5.7 LS1 to the 5.7 HEMI, saying I was wrong. You then proceeded to produce the factory numbers...for reasons unbeknownst to me, and then said they were underrated a few lines down. As I said on the bottom of page 15, if you know the numbers are false...why post them at all?

Clearly your "contributions" weren't all that worthwhile to this community if you're passing around that kind of ludicrous knowledge.

Oh, and the laughs are all mine. Calling out someone saying the ZR1 must be leased...ultimate form of flattery and jealousy. And all automatic LS1 owners have no idea how to drive a manual.

You have no idea how stupid you look making those types of comments. Keep it up, I'm enjoying your endless drivel, you're showing that 10 year members can be idiots too.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:50 PM
TECH Addict

Yes, you posted the factory rated numbers to argue with me on a point about comparing the 5.7 LS1 to the 5.7 HEMI, saying I was wrong. You then proceeded to produce the factory numbers...for reasons unbeknownst to me, and then said they were underrated a few lines down. As I said on the bottom of page 15, if you know the numbers are false...why post them at all?

Clearly your "contributions" weren't all that worthwhile to this community if you're passing around that kind of ludicrous knowledge.

Oh, and the laughs are all mine. Calling out someone saying the ZR1 must be leased...ultimate form of flattery and jealousy. And all automatic LS1 owners have no idea how to drive a manual.

You have no idea how stupid you look making those types of comments. Keep it up, I'm enjoying your endless drivel, you're showing that 10 year members can be idiots too.
Whatever, ****-for-brains. Your 3 months here are but a **** in my toilet, and makes you and your 200+ posts look like a retard to trying to judge my 10 years here.

And since you obviously can't handle HP, I fully expect you to wreck your LS1, and hopefully that will put you out of our misery. Perhaps two wrecked LS cars will finally teach you to stick with the rice we all know is more suited to your skills.

As for the automatic, I'm not claiming that other LS1 drivers buy them because they can't drive a manual. I'm claiming that you're so much of an ignorant dumb-****, that YOU don't know how to drive one. And I base that on my experience here with you.

Lastly, when ZR1-owning ********* come in to the LS4 section, sucking their own ***** while putting down the community, I have no choice but to conclude that they leased their car because they couldn't afford to buy it, and that they did so because looking high-dollar is far more important than being a decent human being.

And you couldn't even drive an LS4 without wrecking it...

What a *****.

I'm out.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Teching In

Reading this thread makes me want to go kick a puppy
Old 04-23-2013, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
The other day on the way home from work I ran up on the first LS4 I had ever seen today. We ran from a dig, he jumped, and I ran him down like he was tied to a building once I caught traction. Car looked good and I got a thumbs up afterwards.
not even a touche'
Old 04-23-2013, 10:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by severs
Reading this thread makes me want to go kick a puppy
+1 on puppy abuse
ill raise u a blow darted kitten
Old 04-23-2013, 11:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

i dont think you understand. you obviously can read so its not a literacy problem its comprehension you lack. yes ls1 cars are faster than ls4 cars. you got that part down. what you dont understand is that if you launch that slice of **** like an old lady(like you did in that video) next to me id feed you your ***. i only wish i was in indiana to shut you up. hopefully an ls4 member that lives near you will step in and be willing to match them up. then maybe this section can get back to normal.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

And you couldn't even drive an LS4 without wrecking it...

What a *****.

I'm out.
oh and he didnt wreck an ls4 monte. he wrecked a na 3.8 monte.

Quick Reply: 2006 Impala SS VS 2011 Mustang V6