LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Free MagnaFlow exhaust system

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just bought mine through an ebay store that drop ships all there products directly from the manufacture to you house.. i would give the name but i dont know if i will violate tos for this forum.. but they sell it for 768 i believe but they allow you to make an offer... so i said 600.33 cents and the store accepted it.. i used my 20 dollar ebay coupon and got it for 580.. give it a try, just dont be ridiculous and say i want it for 300 bucks b/c they will decline is and then never let u buy it from there..
Old 06-18-2008, 09:21 AM
TECH Addict

Actually, if you low ball, they will counter-offer and tell you what they want. You can go back & forth, but keep in mind it is a binding agreement, so if you offer $600 and then think you coulda got it for $500, you're stuck with the $600.

Where'd you get the eBay coupon? I buy & sell all the time there and never get a damn coupon.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

haha that funny b/c my co worker said the same thing.. i think its because i dont buy much on there.. with my ebay account i made back 4 years ago i bought about 5 things.. i think they want me to buy more.. i had 20 dollars off items over 100 and before that i had a 10% off any item which i used on the KN and got it for 198..

oh and a question.. i just recently installed my magnaflow cat back system and it was fairly easy, but my question is, was one of you mufflers a little more in then the other? the muffler on the left side when staring at the back of you car is about an inch more inward then the other one and it makes the rubber things just bearly grab it and the tip is not as much outwards then the other one.. the other muffler fits on the rubber just fine and the tips a bit too far out, but not bad.. Was yours like this also.. i spent an extra hour trying to re move the exhaust to see if i can get it even and had no lucks.. if i can get it, i might just cut an inch off the right tip and re cut the steel so i can grip the muffler..

oh and did yours smell like rotten fish lol
Old 06-19-2008, 12:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by steveman0018
haha that funny b/c my co worker said the same thing.. i think its because i dont buy much on there.. with my ebay account i made back 4 years ago i bought about 5 things.. i think they want me to buy more.. i had 20 dollars off items over 100 and before that i had a 10% off any item which i used on the KN and got it for 198..

oh and a question.. i just recently installed my magnaflow cat back system and it was fairly easy, but my question is, was one of you mufflers a little more in then the other? the muffler on the left side when staring at the back of you car is about an inch more inward then the other one and it makes the rubber things just bearly grab it and the tip is not as much outwards then the other one.. the other muffler fits on the rubber just fine and the tips a bit too far out, but not bad.. Was yours like this also.. i spent an extra hour trying to re move the exhaust to see if i can get it even and had no lucks.. if i can get it, i might just cut an inch off the right tip and re cut the steel so i can grip the muffler..

oh and did yours smell like rotten fish lol
Just the shitty magnaflow fitament on these cars. As for the smell, its just exhaust coating burning off.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:54 AM
TECH Addict

While I agree with Nacho, you can adjust all of the connections for proper fitment without cutting. What you need to do is find where you want it to stay, and then go pay to get it welded in place so that it doesn't move or leak, which it will likely do at some point.

Quick Reply: Free MagnaFlow exhaust system