Wheeelie aka Chuck Furrow is a thief

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 02:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SpecterGT260
u are retarded. anyone with the means by which to post on here has the means to make a paypal account. paypal is designed to cover instances just such as this. Other than the forementioned "retardation", can you think of any reason not to use paypal?
Goodluck getting paypal to actually reimburse you on a bum deal. If the other guy has no $ in his account, they wont give you any $. I got fucked on a deal recently when I was supposed to get a "new" item. And got a used/trashed item. I filed a dispute with paypal, and the guy never responded. Paypal said that I couldnt file a claim bc I recieved an item. Pretty much telling me to **** off. Luckily, I always use a CC on paypal so I dont get screwed. And now my credit card company is dealing with it. Paypal is cool for a quick/easy payment. But they suck ***** when it comes to "protecting" the buyer.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

dont need luck..... already had them do it a few times for me with overseas ebay deals. just keep all of your correspondences. paypal ensures up to a specified ammount. its in your user agreement. I have never had them do anything other than reimburse me in full. but then again, i dont trust anyone online and I keep records of every interaction.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:40 PM
TECH Junkie

dont need luck..... already had them do it a few times for me with overseas ebay deals. just keep all of your correspondences. paypal ensures up to a specified ammount. its in your user agreement. I have never had them do anything other than reimburse me in full. but then again, i dont trust anyone online and I keep records of every interaction.
I've heard some horror stories... so I'll stay with my "safer" way with a CC.

And I kept all my info on my deal that I got screwed on. Once I tried to make it a claim. They IMMEDIATELY sent me an email saying that I could not make a claim bc I did receive a product. And they dont cover the items conditon etc.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Junkie

paypal ensures up to a specified ammount. its in your user agreement.
Oh really?
Heres the email I got...

"You have chosen to escalate your dispute to a PayPal claim. By ending communication with the seller, you are asking PayPal to investigate the case and decide the outcome. As part of our investigation, PayPal reviewed any communication you may have had in the Resolution Center.
Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund. "
Old 11-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Launching!

^^^Yea thats right. the only way you have any chance of getting money back from paypal is if the person does not send anything, and even then if there is no money in the person who screwed you's account you're screwed.

ALWAYS USE A CC WHEN USING PAYPAL! The CC company will fight to get your money back.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nobody else in Virginia wants to take a 90 mile road trip with me to pay a visit to Chucky?? These SOB's need to be taught a lesson.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Teching In

I agree **** pay pal. Same thing ******** sent me a broken part. Pay pal wouldn't do **** cause I actually got something. They only will pay if you don't get your order.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:47 AM
12 Second Club

u are retarded. anyone with the means by which to post on here has the means to make a paypal account. paypal is designed to cover instances just such as this. Other than the forementioned "retardation", can you think of any reason not to use paypal?
I can... you can't get a refund through pay pal if the supposed seller never ships your item and the account their pay pal is linked to has no money in it.
Oh and my PayPal is linked to my CC. No help there either.

It person in question any relation to Dan Short AKA 98slowt/a ??

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...st-1-07-a.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...r-payment.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ml#post6161569

I tried offering 1/2 of my lost pay pal money as a reqard for someone who could 'motivate' a refund from him, but... =\

Hope you get/got some results.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:44 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

semi-jack but going off what others say, **** PAYPAL!!! Got wrong item one time, disputed...sent item back with tracking to prove it went...paypal still screwed me!!!

Hope you guys take notes when visiting Chucky...don't take pictures
Old 11-29-2008, 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

this neeeds to be moved to the proper thread....and DEF use CC w/ paypal...you know a CC company is going to get their money.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:24 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black FormulaLs1
this...and DEF use CC w/ paypal...you know a CC company is going to get their money.
Tried that and here's what I got:

(that would be nothing)
Old 11-29-2008, 11:49 AM
7 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Have you tried calling his shop? I sold him my corvette about a month ago, seemed like a straight up guy but busy with a shop.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've been through it dickface. They only reimburse you if the guy that ripped you off has money in his PAYPAL account. Easy to call someone retarded online, everybody's a badass.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Martin HD-28
Easy to call someone retarded online, everybody's a badass.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:07 AM
Teching In

this is my post from corvette forum.

i figured i would wait to see what all bull**** would pop up on here before i tried to post through everyones' advice. i have the money order right here in my hand where it didn't get mailed, though it did get dropped off at the post office. a thin yellow strip that states where postage usually helps. i have every intention of rectifying this situation. the money portion is not a problem and nothing was done intentionally to "rip off" Tim. yes, i own a shop in petersburg VA 23803 and i am there normally 7 days a week. i am an honest man with an honest business, and have not made my trade successful by ripping someone off.

as for not responding to tim, he was worrying the **** out of me, so i just kept riding it along until the money order arrived. i really had thought he had gotten it, but judging by the comments on here that wasn't the case.

i am not trying to suck anyone's *** on here with any apology, because that's not who i am. i wrongfully left him a negative trader rating, and will remove that when he receives what is rightfully his.

i have bought several items from other members on this forum and they can vouch for me. i bought my car from phil thomas, injectors from the tech, an intake from another member. i also bought a set of floor mats for my car. i take the blame and full responsibility for this, but a thief i am not. if you post anything else on this thread you will be wasting your time. let the next post be from Tim when he acknowledges that all is right.

chuck furrow
Old 11-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Restricted User

Wait, so you sent a money order and forgot to put a stamp on it? Did you already send it again?
Old 11-30-2008, 02:41 PM
11 Second Club

Anyone notice this is the for sale section??? funny how i once got a vacation from the site for just posting a little remark in here. but the guy was buddies with the admin.but anyhow

Move it to the feed back section. use youre brain and never send anything with out getting paid first.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by wheeelie
this is my post from corvette forum.

i figured i would wait to see what all bull**** would pop up on here before i tried to post through everyones' advice. i have the money order right here in my hand where it didn't get mailed, though it did get dropped off at the post office. a thin yellow strip that states where postage usually helps. i have every intention of rectifying this situation. the money portion is not a problem and nothing was done intentionally to "rip off" Tim. yes, i own a shop in petersburg VA 23803 and i am there normally 7 days a week. i am an honest man with an honest business, and have not made my trade successful by ripping someone off.

as for not responding to tim, he was worrying the **** out of me, so i just kept riding it along until the money order arrived. i really had thought he had gotten it, but judging by the comments on here that wasn't the case.

i am not trying to suck anyone's *** on here with any apology, because that's not who i am. i wrongfully left him a negative trader rating, and will remove that when he receives what is rightfully his.

i have bought several items from other members on this forum and they can vouch for me. i bought my car from phil thomas, injectors from the tech, an intake from another member. i also bought a set of floor mats for my car. i take the blame and full responsibility for this, but a thief i am not. if you post anything else on this thread you will be wasting your time. let the next post be from Tim when he acknowledges that all is right.

chuck furrow
So let me see if I understand this...

When you thought he recieved the check, you wanted a refund bc the "clutch is bad". But now that you know he didnt recieve the check, you're willing to to send the check. Even though he sent a "bad clutch"? What happened to the refund request?

That makes no sense. I guess the clutch isnt bad? LMAO. Hopefully you actually send the check.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Staging Lane

What a f'''n circle jerk , si that the name of the shop Performance circle jerk
Old 11-30-2008, 11:06 PM
Teching In

matter resolved.

Last edited by wheeelie; 11-30-2008 at 11:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Wheeelie aka Chuck Furrow is a thief