Wheeelie aka Chuck Furrow is a thief

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wheeelie aka Chuck Furrow is a thief

Wheeelie posted that he was looking for a twin disc clutch. I PMed him that I had one. We talked on the phone and agreed on $400 shipped for the clutch. He told me that he would send a money order out that day 11-10-08. I told him that I would trust him and send the clutch before I got the payment. Big mistake. On 11-11-08 he sent me a pm that he had sent out the money order and to pm him the tracking number when shipped. On 11-13-08 I shipped the clutch UPS. By 11-14-08 I had not seen the money order. I PMed him and he said that the Post Office lost the money order. He said that it would take up to 7 days for the Post Office to find the money order which would have been 11-24-08 and could cancel it and sent another. I PMed him for the money order number and he never responded. I pmed him a few more times with no responce. I even tried to call him. Nothing. I left him bad trader rating this morning and he then leaves me bad rating saying that I sent a bad clutch and he wants a refund. A refund for what? He never sent me any money. There is nothing wrong with the clutch. This is total bull ****. People like this should be banned. I have had good luck dealing with people on this forum until now. I have been a member for over 6yrs and not one problem. He has been a member for 3 months.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:11 PM
TECH Addict

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by 1997 vet
Wheeelie posted that he was looking for a twin disc clutch. I PMed him that I had one. We talked on the phone and agreed on $400 shipped for the clutch. He told me that he would send a money order out that day 11-10-08. I told him that I would trust him and send the clutch before I got the payment. Big mistake. On 11-11-08 he sent me a pm that he had sent out the money order and to pm him the tracking number when shipped. On 11-13-08 I shipped the clutch UPS. By 11-14-08 I had not seen the money order. I PMed him and he said that the Post Office lost the money order. He said that it would take up to 7 days for the Post Office to find the money order which would have been 11-24-08 and could cancel it and sent another. I PMed him for the money order number and he never responded. I pmed him a few more times with no responce. I even tried to call him. Nothing. I left him bad trader rating this morning and he then leaves me bad rating saying that I sent a bad clutch and he wants a refund. A refund for what? He never sent me any money. There is nothing wrong with the clutch. This is total bull ****. People like this should be banned. I have had good luck dealing with people on this forum until now. I have been a member for over 6yrs and not one problem. He has been a member for 3 months.
yes it was wrong but you shouldnt have trusted him, also him being a member for only 3 months to me that'd automatically throw a red flag to me about doing any business with him. kinda your fault too. i hope you can get it resolved, but if not just be lucky the situation wasn't worse
Old 11-26-2008, 03:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dmn dude thats lame. i havent had any trouble in all the 3 years i have been on here, but lately i have been waiting for almost 3 weeks after i sent my money order to get my true duals in the mail... i kinda know what you feel, but i wish i had a seller that would send the part before getting the money order instead of sitting on my money for 3 weeks!!!! (end rant)
Old 11-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Staging Lane

If the POS lives near Austin, Tx, I'll pay a visit for ya.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

You got his address??pay him a friendly visit.I would!did you get clutch back?he's admitted to getting it.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Return clutch ASAP

I dont understand why dude would return the clutch anyways ?Especailly since the money order got lost ?Wheather its bad or not which i dont beleive it is, because it sounds like an excuse not to send the money !Tell dude youll take this as a learning piece and want your clutch back!!He has no rights at all to the clutch in my eyes regaurdless of his bullshit excuses!But if this guy is anything like you say ?,hell try and send back his(BAD) clutch LOL Have him send you pics of your clutch to prove its yours , then have him return it. That way you have proof if he trys sending back his clutch !
Old 11-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

HELL WITH THAT!!NEVER GIVE MERCHANDIcE before cash in hand in fact i tell all the people I buy things from make sure cash is good before sending. As I do with people buying from me a consider this bullshit also but a lesson well learned never count the eggs that havent hatched
Old 11-26-2008, 09:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Post his address here, maybe a friendly HONEST member can pay him a visit.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:17 PM
TECH Regular

Quit beating up on this seller. Yeah, shouldn't send an item before the money clears but that just makes the buyer honest. I got fucked over on here a couple months ago by a guy who had an HP Tuners Pro listed. I sent him the money through Paypal and got led on for two plus weeks until I accepted that I got screwed. So, I'm out the money and S.O.L. Paypall won't do anything and he has offered no more than a sob story basically telling me why my money is more important to him than me.

**** it. I'll pay the difference for new equipment now. The anxiety of seeing if a seller is honest is over. I never posted it on here earlier because I didn' fell like getting dumb fucked by everyone like the op.

Old 11-26-2008, 10:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nobreaks254
I agree
Old 11-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by nobreaks254
I agree as well. After a little research, I found a little info on him. He goes by the name "Chuck", but could possibly be named "Charles".....dunno on that one. He has a previous ZIP code of 23803 which is Petersburg, Virginia. Then an alternative ZIP of 23834 which is Colonial Heights, VA....betting on this is his current location.

Looks like he FTP to another person over on the corvetteforum.com.

Also, from other sources of info (you know who you are) his company name and address........

Virginia Import Performance
4920 Boydton Plank Rd
Petersburg, Va 23803 Phone: (804)732-5555
Old 11-26-2008, 11:58 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by kokamo
I agree as well. After a little research, I found a little info on him. He goes by the name "Chuck", but could possibly be named "Charles".....dunno on that one. He has a previous ZIP code of 23803 which is Petersburg, Virginia. Then an alternative ZIP of 23834 which is Colonial Heights, VA....betting on this is his current location.

Looks like he FTP to another person over on the corvetteforum.com.

Also, from other sources of info (you know who you are) his company name and address........

Virginia Import Performance
4920 Boydton Plank Rd
Petersburg, Va 23803 Phone: (804)732-5555

CALLING ON ALL VIRGINIA MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by tatasta
Quit beating up on this seller. Yeah, shouldn't send an item before the money clears but that just makes the buyer honest. I got fucked over on here a couple months ago by a guy who had an HP Tuners Pro listed. I sent him the money through Paypal and got led on for two plus weeks until I accepted that I got screwed. So, I'm out the money and S.O.L. Paypall won't do anything and he has offered no more than a sob story basically telling me why my money is more important to him than me.

**** it. I'll pay the difference for new equipment now. The anxiety of seeing if a seller is honest is over. I never posted it on here earlier because I didn' fell like getting dumb fucked by everyone like the op.

I would have for sure posted it on here. Someone rips you off, and you dont even call him out on it? That was waaaay to easy for him.

Either way, anytime I pay through paypal I use a credit card. If I dont get my parts, I'll get a chargeback, and then paypal will get fucked if the guy doesnt have any $ in his account.

And to the OP, I feel bad about your situation. I know you know it "wasnt smart" to do, and the fact that he has only been on here for 3 months. Should have only confirmed it more, that it was a shady deal. Either way, Im not trying make you feel worse, then you prob already do. I know losing out on $400 can be a killer, but keep your head up man.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** paypal.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:55 AM
Staging Lane

Also.....an e-mail address......

dragmiata@yahoo.com

Found he goes by the name "dragcivic92" on a Virginia ricer forum called dragva.com
Old 11-27-2008, 08:10 AM
Launching!

You could sue him in small claims court. No attorney needed and typically only nominal filing fees. It mght get his attention when he gets served. He may choose to settle rather than go to court.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:17 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by kokamo
Also.....an e-mail address......

dragmiata@yahoo.com

Found he goes by the name "dragcivic92" on a Virginia ricer forum called dragva.com

Well, that sums it up right there....belongs to a ricer forum
Old 11-27-2008, 10:31 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Virginia member here. I live in Hampton which is about 90 miles from me. Petersburg is where Virginia motorsports park is at which is the track I go to. I know exactly where it is. Anybody want to come with me to pay Charles a visit??? BTW I am 6'5" 260 lbs. hehe Should be fun.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Restricted User

^^^People like that need the **** beat out of them! There are a few guys that used fraudulent CC's to buy 12 bolts/9"s from, I think, EPP. They posted their names and info too. I hope those ***** got what they deserved!
Old 11-28-2008, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Martin HD-28
**** paypal.
u are retarded. anyone with the means by which to post on here has the means to make a paypal account. paypal is designed to cover instances just such as this. Other than the forementioned "retardation", can you think of any reason not to use paypal?

Quick Reply: Wheeelie aka Chuck Furrow is a thief