FS:LME 408 530rwhp,Direct Port nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 12:26 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

You kind of left me hanging over on YellowBullet. Did you ever come up with a build sheet for this 408? I would like to know what cam is in it, what compression ratio, what all covers are included (rocker, valley, front, rear, oil pan), what sensors are included, what accessories (starter, alt, water pump), is the balancer included. Is the engine still in the car? Is it still running? Did you recently take a compression or leak down test on it?
Old 02-03-2009, 12:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevy406
You kind of left me hanging over on YellowBullet. Did you ever come up with a build sheet for this 408? I would like to know what cam is in it, what compression ratio, what all covers are included (rocker, valley, front, rear, oil pan), what sensors are included, what accessories (starter, alt, water pump), is the balancer included. Is the engine still in the car? Is it still running? Did you recently take a compression or leak down test on it?
I'm sorry about that.I haven't gone up to my office to use the scanner so i can upload the build sheet.It comes with all covers,oil pan,11/1 CR,all sensors that are on the motor.I can throw in a stock water pump,and starter.No balancer.Engine is in the car but theres no trans in it.We pulled a dual disk clutch apart again.I haven't done a leakdown or a compression check.I know that it still makes 530rwhp though.A few days before we broke the clutch we had it on the dyno.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

really,really??

Quick Reply: FS:LME 408 530rwhp,Direct Port nitrous