LS1 For Sale (Spun Rod Bearing)

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 07:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LS1 For Sale (Spun Rod Bearing)

UPDATED AND LOWERED PRICE

LS1 Long Block 4 Sale. (Spun Rod Bearing)

I will take $600 + Shipping on this motor:

ARP Rod Bolts
***Camshaft is out of a 2006 GTO***
LS6 Ported Oil Pump
Double Roller Timing Chain
***853 Heads with Valve Springs off 2006 GTO***
New Sealed Power Lifters (Not even 100 miles on Lifters)
Texas Speed 7.400 Pushrods
Pacesetter Racing Headers (No EGR) SOLD
***Oil Pan is from a 2006 GTO*** SOLD

I also have a Texas-Speed Magic Stick 3 Camshaft (237/242 - .603/.609)
if you use this Cam you will need to purchase Dual Valve Springs

Just send me a PM, Thanks!

Last edited by InsaneDomestics; 05-11-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mileage? is the crank ate up bad? where r u located?
Old 04-26-2009, 01:43 AM
TECH Regular

yeah let me know on the location
Old 04-27-2009, 07:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Might Consider Best Offer.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:50 AM
11 Second Club

Where are you located?
Old 04-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Teching In

PM sent
Old 04-28-2009, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump...
Old 04-28-2009, 07:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

location?
Old 04-28-2009, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey idiot it's not that difficult.

Site rules or "FAQ" can be found in User Support & Resources and the 50 post/6 month rule.
Failure to follow these rules may result in your threads being locked, deleted, or moved. Depending on the severity of your actions, or frequency of your actions, your user account could be suspended or banned.

1. CONSOLIDATE / ADDING PARTS / PARTS SOLD all of your for sale items into ONE thread. Do not post a separate ad for each item or they may be merged with the improper title which we do not have time to change.
Chose an appropriate title for your thread if you plan to sell parts and add more later on. In the first post you can list more parts and edit a part "sold" so buyers know exactly what to check back for.

2. PRICE IS REQUIRED. We do not permit ads without an asking price for each item. "Best Offer" is not an allowable substitute for posting a price. You may ask for $1 but a price must be listed regardless.

3. EBAY LINKS AND OTHER LINKS. We allow links to ebay ads, but you MUST have a buy-it-now price posted, or an asking price to stop the auction in your ad here (Not just in the link). If it is from another site or from here, do not use a link but post the full text instead with pictures if you have them listed.

4. CITY / STATE / COUNTRY are required info for each ad. Buyers and sellers reserve the rights to privately ask for full contact information on any purchase or sale.

5. PARTS WANTED / WILLING TO TRADE. We have a separate Parts Wanted forum, please post what you are looking for there. "Willing to Trade" should also be posted there. Vehicles also belong in the vehicles for sale forum. Threads posted here of those kind will be deleted.

6. TTT / BUMPING. Do not "TTT" to-the-top or "Bump" your threads to the top of the forum more than ONCE per day. If you do this more than permitted, we may just delete your thread. Be considerate to others, your ad is not any more special than theirs. This includes "Payment sent", "Received Payment" and general chatter.

7. MEMBER FEEDBACK. Do not post member feedback in the classifieds forums. We have a separate "Member Feedback" forum at the bottom of the sales area of the main forum index.

8. SELLER HARASSMENT. If you are not interested in buying something from someone, do not negatively haggle them about the price, or post things that intend to hurt potential sales. Comments should be kept constructive.

9. DIBS. There is no "dibs" calling on this site. Just because you replied first, that does not guarantee you a sale. The item could be listed on several sites, in different forums, in the newspaper, on ebay, etc... so don't call dibs and act like a crybaby if you do not get the sale. Seller reserves all rights to sell or decline a sale to whomever he wishes.

10. NO TWO PARTY OR AT THE SHOP SALES. This means no more "I'm selling for a friend/my Brother/my Cousin" posts and will be deleted immediately. If the seller has parts coming off a car still at a shop and not off the vehicle, you must state you do not know what condition those part(s) is in. Seller assumes all responsibility of anything they post for sale, not the shop or a friend/relative.

11. FRAUD & RISK. Buy and Sell at your own risk. LS1TECH and its staff are not responsible if someone rips you off or doesn't send parts out in a timely manner. This classifieds section is a free service for the community, and it is YOUR responsibility to handle all transactions in a low-risk method. DO NOT contact us if there is a dispute between you and someone else, we are NOT INVOLVED. You can help minimize fraud risk by doing these suggestions:

* Pay using www.paypal.com , using a credit card. This way, if a part does not arrive, you can do a charge back through your credit card company.

* Always ask for full name, residential address, phone numbers of both buyers and sellers. An honest seller should have no problem disclosing this info to you privately.

* If possible, ask for photos of the for sale items. This may help prove they actually have the item to sell. Tell them to stick a piece of paper in the photo that says "LS1TECH" on it, maybe with a date. That prevents them from reusing old photos from someone else's sale.

* Shipping things C.O.D. is risky. Try to use UPS, Fedex, or USPS Delivery Confirmation so that you can track shipments. Have someone sign for it if it is expensive.

* Ask for references from other members, hopefully from other members who have been registered for longer than one year and are active here.

* Use your gut feeling. If something seems too good to be true, or a seller/buyer seems a little shady, don't take the risk.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^ ^^^WTF Is your problem jackass. Excuse me if I forgot the detail of where Im located, if people are interested they will ask wont they. So if your not interested in the motor shut the hell up.

P.S. - PRYOR, OK 74361 For those of you wanting to know.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by InsaneDomestics
^^^ ^^^WTF Is your problem jackass. Excuse me if I forgot the detail of where Im located, if people are interested they will ask wont they. So if your not interested in the motor shut the hell up.

P.S. - PRYOR, OK 74361 For those of you wanting to know.
four ******* people asked. i was interested but i find it fishy when four people ask the same question and you never reply.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rons 00z
four ******* people asked. i was interested but i find it fishy when four people ask the same question and you never reply.
It's because I sent them a PM, Douche

Anyway Im not here to argue with a jackass Im here to try and sell my motor so if anyone else is interested just let me know. IM IN PRYOR, OK 74361
Old 04-28-2009, 09:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hey idiot it's not that difficult.

8. SELLER HARASSMENT. If you are not interested in buying something from someone, do not negatively haggle them about the price, or post things that intend to hurt potential sales. Comments should be kept constructive.
oh, ok.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^ Lol Thank You
Old 04-28-2009, 09:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OMGWTFBODY
oh, ok.
you must be a lawyer . i did intend to buy until i noticed he was ignoring people that were asking him something he should have done. i simply listed the rules which made my post constructive. his own neglect hurt his sale, not me being captain obvious or you thinking your matlock
Old 04-28-2009, 11:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you must be a lawyer . i did intend to buy until i noticed he was ignoring people that were asking him something he should have done. i simply listed the rules which made my post constructive. his own neglect hurt his sale, not me being captain obvious or you thinking your matlock
People That Asked Where I Was Located Got Sent PM's That Told Them.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump...
Old 05-01-2009, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Another Bump To The Top. I Really Need To Sale This Motor.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by InsaneDomestics
Another Bump To The Top. I Really Need To Sell This Motor.
fixed for ya, and a bump
Old 05-02-2009, 03:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks!