parting: 1000+rwhp turbo car.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 02:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default parting: 1000+rwhp turbo car.

top of the line Lt1 for sale 1000+rwhp(FI set up)

well i have decided to sell off my f body stuff and buy a Zo6.

the motor is brand new never run and has all brand new parts inside.
im sure someone will make a fuss abotu the title saying 1000+rwhp when i have never started the motor. if you know anythign about the setup you know its well capable of that power.

this motor is almost the same as the one in the worlds fastest lt1 (bigrick's) he ran 8.0x at 17x mph. some of the parts on this motor are actually a bit better than on his.

i was going to use this motor in a street car that would have been driven several times a week( semi daily driver) you could put it in a car setup for the track and run an 8 or put it in a street car and have one hell of a street car. i was going to run this motor with a 88mm turbo (turbo setup also for sale) and it would have put down over 1000rwhp without a problem.

the motor was built by B&B performance
displacement is 400 ci b=4.051 s= 3.875
callies racemaster crank
oliver billet 6 in rods
custom ross pistons -23 cc
billet maincaps
block has been O-ringed
AFR 215 Raised runner heads (best lt1 head you can get) ported by B&B they flow into the 330s and the buyer can have all the flow specs.
72cc chambers on the heads
cr of 8.8:1
copper head gasket
intake valve 2.125
exhst valve 1.625
valves are ferrea super alloy
comp 943-16 pacalloy (sp?) springs
custom billet sollid roller cam from cam motions (specs to buyer)
crower solid roller loffset lifters
crower offset stainless shaftmount rockers
intake is a victor jr converted for fuel inj. fuel rails are from wilson manifolds.
polydyne coatings: piston tops, comb chambers. exhst ports, valve faces, bearings
custom made sheetmetal valve covers
very nice looking flexible oilpan dipstick tube (dont rememebr the brand, im sure if your interested in the motor your not to concerned about the brand of the dipstick though lol)
moroso oil pump
canton 7 qt pan
it is setup so it would be great for a blower also. it has a bbc crank hub on it and a custom timing chain cover to accomidate it.

the buyer will get the build sheet for the motor.
click here for a few pics

now as far as parting it out. I will consider selling the top end seperate from the bottom end but.... I will not take anythign apart untill i have recieved payment for both. dont have a price for top/bottom end yet.

now for the price. I have over 18K into it I will entertain offers of 13K.
if you want to make an offer feel free to do so and I will keep it in mind (please do not bother makign offers under 10k)

I will also be sellign the 88mm turbo setup for this motor. if you want both I can make a discount. I will adda link to the fs post for it later.

I will also consider selling the entire car with the motor and turbo. You could pick it up as is and finish the fuel system and install the fast system yourself or pay and have it done at its current location. I do not know what price I will ask for the entire car right now. I have to look at some #s to get that. If you are interested in everything let me know and we can get into details and I can figure a price. Im just guessing here but the pricerange would probably be 25-35k. not bad for a 1000+rwhp street car with almost everything you could want. if you are interested and can go into that pricerange feel free to email me.

Ok the following parts will not be shipped out until someone pays for the motor is paid. You can pay for the parts now but they will not be shipped until someone buys the motor and I have the $. If you don’t want to pay in full, a nonrefundable deposit can be made. If someone makes one of these deposits. They have 30 days to pay in full starting at the day I receive the $ for the motor. I will contact anyone who has made deposits the day the time period starts to let them know. I just wanted to get all the “rules” for the deposits straight so there is no confusion later.

F.A.S.T. with wideband 02 $1500

BMR k member for lt1 with ps and motor mounts (red)
BMR upper a arms (non adj) (red)
BMR lower a arms (adj, black)
The bmr front stuff will be sold as a package. I will split it up but none of the pieces will be shipped until I receive $ for all of it. They are all brand new, they have been bolted to a car to assure proper fitment but never “used” the k member cost 500, upper arms were 220, lowers 440
Total cost was $1120. I will sell for 900.
bmr link

turbo, wastegate, intercooler and boost controller will not be sold until the rest of the kit is sold. I have a sale possibly pending on it right now so ill have post an update soon.

PT-88 brand spankin new. Supports up to 1250 hp. .96 AR
Cost $1650 ill take 1450.
ptk link

HKS GT-2 Wastegate, also brand new. This is a top of the line wastegate.
Make it fast.comlist it at $946 but I think you can get them for 850. ill take 750 for mine.
link for hks gt2
pic of gt2

custom A/A intercooler. fmic. Brand new (ill post the specs later)
Cost $950 ill take $750

APEXi AVC-R boost controller. Used, good condition, has new solenoid.
New cost $511 ill take 425

Custom T56 with zero miles since rebuild. This was built to go behind a well over 1000hp motor. It is the perfect high hp t56. the ouput shaft is a custom 300m piece(that was $800 alone and there are only 5 made). It has a steel 3-4 shift fork, custom billet struts for syncro assembly. As well as those upgrades all the internals have been cryogenically (I have no idea how to spell that) frozen. Then of course the usual rebuild stuff.
Zero miles on fresh rebuild
$2500

street twin clutch with steel flywheel (2500 miles on it if I remember correctly)
cost was $1066 I will sell for 800. works fine
linnk for clutch

Wolfe Racecraft 6 point 4130 Cromoly Bolt-In Roll Bar. This has never been bolted in. it has been put together in the car and the fitment is great. It is powdercoated black.
Cost was $875 I will sell this for 700
link for roll bar

Hal 12 way adj shocks (front and rear) includes wrench and front springs ( I will have to find out the spring rate for the ones I have as I don’t recall offhand) these are all brand new in the boxes.
They cost $743 I will sell for 650 NIB
link for hals

I have a vented opti with 2000 miles. $200shipped

Baer Track Kit 13" Brakes… It uses parts from a ZR1 corvette so if you ever need to replace pads or rotors they are available anywhere. It uses PBR two piston aluminum calipers and 13 inch rotors (nonslotted or crossdrilled) rotors are in good condition, not warped or anything.
$500

Bilstein shocks with 4200 miles on them. Cost was $350 new ill take 200.

LT1 SS hood. It is made of carbon fiber and is VERY light. It is painted maroon right now but the paint isn’t great.
Cost was $1250 I will take 800. I don’t believe anyone offers these anymore also.

Mufflex 4 inch exhaust. ill have to post what the muffer is later as I don’t remember.
Price is $350

T-rex fuel pump, used 300miles. Cost was $195 ill take $120
t rex link

aeromotive a1000 style fuel pump. It is exactly like the a1000 but it is made by Paxton and is blue. All the specs are the same though. I have 2 of these they have aprox 2000 miles on them. good for 1100hp each and they flow 600#/hr at 13.5v and 45psi, 10an in/out
pump cost $300 new i would like 250.
aeromotive link

aeromotive adj fuel pressure regulator 94-97lt1 pn 94-13107
cost is $154.99 from thunder racing im asking 120.
afpr link

canton oil pan 180-15-242T 7 qt
cost $300 from thunder racing im asking 250
it has the fitting from a vortech supercharger still attatched in case you need it. If you don’t need to use it you can plug it without a problem, its just like plugging the drain plug. It is in good condition just oily…
link for oil pan

PCM from 95 z28 that has lt1 edit $200 for the pcm alone, no cable
PCM from 94 z28 that has lt1 edit $200 for the pcm alone, no cable

Mcleod adj master cyl. Maby 500 miles on it if that. Ill have to check the price but I think its over 300 so ill take 250.

B&M ripper for t56, cost $180 new ill take 125.
ripper link

BMR Chromoly Track pack. This is brand new. They do not offer this in chromoly anymore so this is very hard to find. I will take $450 for it.

cont. in next post
Old 07-24-2005, 02:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

95 z28 rolling chassie .maroon in color the motor and trans isremoved also no pcm (sold seperatly with lt1 edit) it has 80something k on the clock. paint is in fair shape. A few small chips here and there. The one big one is on the very front of the point of the nose ($100 to repaint the nose) its a hard top and has black leather interior. it has a flowmaster muffler and a cutout. White face gauges. The carbon fiber SS hood is on it now but I have it listed for sale seperatly.
$1500 for the car w/o the hood. If you want to hood with the car I can cut a better deal on the price.

as for shipping, the buyer is responsible for shipping cost. What i prefer to do for shipping is I will drop the item off at the ups store and give them the buyers contact info. the buyer will call the ups store and pay them directly. this way I do not over chare or under charge you. and you can have it shipped and packaged any way you like.

as for payment method. i accept cash, money orders, if oyu use bank of america you may be able to pay online using the online bill paying service, i know it mentioned you could pay people, i just havnt used it yet.
I do not accept paypal now

if you have any questions please email me at virtigo2@aol.com. please use email before you use the pm feature as the pm box is small and will fill up fast

brook
Old 07-24-2005, 02:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

top of the line Lt1 for sale 1000+rwhp(FI set up)

well i have decided to sell off my f body stuff and buy a Zo6.

the motor is brand new never run and has all brand new parts inside.
im sure someone will make a fuss abotu the title saying 1000+rwhp when i have never started the motor. if you know anythign about the setup you know its well capable of that power.

this motor is almost the same as the one in the worlds fastest lt1 (bigrick's) he ran 8.0x at 17x mph. some of the parts on this motor are actually a bit better than on his.

i was going to use this motor in a street car that would have been driven several times a week( semi daily driver) you could put it in a car setup for the track and run an 8 or put it in a street car and have one hell of a street car. i was going to run this motor with a 88mm turbo (turbo setup also for sale) and it would have put down over 1000rwhp without a problem.

the motor was built by B&B performance
displacement is 400 ci b=4.051 s= 3.875
callies racemaster crank
oliver billet 6 in rods
custom ross pistons -23 cc
billet maincaps
block has been O-ringed
AFR 215 Raised runner heads (best lt1 head you can get) ported by B&B they flow into the 330s and the buyer can have all the flow specs.
72cc chambers on the heads
cr of 8.8:1
copper head gasket
intake valve 2.125
exhst valve 1.625
valves are ferrea super alloy
comp 943-16 pacalloy (sp?) springs
custom billet sollid roller cam from cam motions (specs to buyer)
crower solid roller loffset lifters
crower offset stainless shaftmount rockers
intake is a victor jr converted for fuel inj. fuel rails are from wilson manifolds.
polydyne coatings: piston tops, comb chambers. exhst ports, valve faces, bearings
custom made sheetmetal valve covers
very nice looking flexible oilpan dipstick tube (dont rememebr the brand, im sure if your interested in the motor your not to concerned about the brand of the dipstick though lol)
moroso oil pump
canton 7 qt pan
it is setup so it would be great for a blower also. it has a bbc crank hub on it and a custom timing chain cover to accomidate it.

the buyer will get the build sheet for the motor.
click here for a few pics

now as far as parting it out. I will consider selling the top end seperate from the bottom end but.... I will not take anythign apart untill i have recieved payment for both. dont have a price for top/bottom end yet.

now for the price. I have over 18K into it I will entertain offers of 13K.
if you want to make an offer feel free to do so and I will keep it in mind (please do not bother makign offers under 10k)

I will also be sellign the 88mm turbo setup for this motor. if you want both I can make a discount. I will adda link to the fs post for it later.

I will also consider selling the entire car with the motor and turbo. You could pick it up as is and finish the fuel system and install the fast system yourself or pay and have it done at its current location. I do not know what price I will ask for the entire car right now. I have to look at some #s to get that. If you are interested in everything let me know and we can get into details and I can figure a price. Im just guessing here but the pricerange would probably be 25-35k. not bad for a 1000+rwhp street car with almost everything you could want. if you are interested and can go into that pricerange feel free to email me.

Ok the following parts will not be shipped out until someone pays for the motor is paid. You can pay for the parts now but they will not be shipped until someone buys the motor and I have the $. If you don’t want to pay in full, a nonrefundable deposit can be made. If someone makes one of these deposits. They have 30 days to pay in full starting at the day I receive the $ for the motor. I will contact anyone who has made deposits the day the time period starts to let them know. I just wanted to get all the “rules” for the deposits straight so there is no confusion later.
please look a few post down for more info on the deposit thing, it explains what happends if the motor dosnt sell.
F.A.S.T. with wideband 02 $1500

BMR k member for lt1 with ps and motor mounts (red)
BMR upper a arms (non adj) (red)
BMR lower a arms (adj, black)
The bmr front stuff will be sold as a package. I will split it up but none of the pieces will be shipped until I receive $ for all of it. They are all brand new, they have been bolted to a car to assure proper fitment but never “used” the k member cost 500, upper arms were 220, lowers 440
Total cost was $1120. I will sell for 900.
bmr link

turbo, wastegate, intercooler and boost controller will not be sold until the rest of the kit is sold. I have a sale possibly pending on it right now so ill have post an update soon.

PT-88 brand spankin new. Supports up to 1250 hp. .96 AR
Cost $1650 ill take 1450.
ptk link

HKS GT-2 Wastegate, also brand new. This is a top of the line wastegate.
Make it fast.comlist it at $946 but I think you can get them for 850. ill take 750 for mine.
link for hks gt2
pic of gt2

custom A/A intercooler. fmic. Brand new (ill post the specs later)
Cost $950 ill take $750

APEXi AVC-R boost controller. Used, good condition, has new solenoid.
New cost $511 ill take 425

Custom T56 with zero miles since rebuild. This was built to go behind a well over 1000hp motor. It is the perfect high hp t56. the ouput shaft is a custom 300m piece(that was $800 alone and there are only 5 made). It has a steel 3-4 shift fork, custom billet struts for syncro assembly. As well as those upgrades all the internals have been cryogenically (I have no idea how to spell that) frozen. Then of course the usual rebuild stuff.
$2500

street twin clutch with steel flywheel (2500 miles on it if I remember correctly)
cost was $1066 I will sell for 800. works fine
linnk for clutch

Wolfe Racecraft 6 point 4130 Cromoly Bolt-In Roll Bar. This has never been bolted in. it has been put together in the car and the fitment is great. It is powdercoated black.
Cost was $875 I will sell this for 700
link for roll bar

Hal 12 way adj shocks (front and rear) includes wrench and front springs ( I will have to find out the spring rate for the ones I have as I don’t recall offhand) these are all brand new in the boxes.
They cost $743 I will sell for 650 NIB
link for hals

I have a vented opti with 2000 miles. $200shipped

Baer Track Kit 13" Brakes… It uses parts from a ZR1 corvette so if you ever need to replace pads or rotors they are available anywhere. It uses PBR two piston aluminum calipers and 13 inch rotors (nonslotted or crossdrilled) rotors are in good condition, not warped or anything.
$500

Bilstein shocks with 4200 miles on them. Cost was $350 new ill take 200.

LT1 SS hood. It is made of carbon fiber and is VERY light. It is painted maroon right now but the paint isn’t great.
Cost was $1250 I will take 800. I don’t believe anyone offers these anymore also.

Mufflex 4 inch exhaust. ill have to post what the muffer is later as I don’t remember.
Price is $350

T-rex fuel pump, used 300miles. Cost was $195 ill take $120
t rex link

aeromotive a1000 style fuel pump. It is exactly like the a1000 but it is made by Paxton and is blue. All the specs are the same though. I have 2 of these they have aprox 2000 miles on them. good for 1100hp each and they flow 600#/hr at 13.5v and 45psi, 10an in/out
pump cost $300 new i would like 250.
aeromotive link

aeromotive adj fuel pressure regulator 94-97lt1 pn 94-13107
cost is $154.99 from thunder racing im asking 120.
afpr link

canton oil pan 180-15-242T 7 qt
cost $300 from thunder racing im asking 250
it has the fitting from a vortech supercharger still attatched in case you need it. If you don’t need to use it you can plug it without a problem, its just like plugging the drain plug. It is in good condition just oily…
link for oil pan

PCM from 95 z28 that has lt1 edit $200 for the pcm alone, no cable
PCM from 94 z28 that has lt1 edit $200 for the pcm alone, no cable

Mcleod adj master cyl. Maby 500 miles on it if that. Ill have to check the price but I think its over 300 so ill take 250.

B&M ripper for t56, cost $180 new ill take 125.
ripper link

BMR Chromoly Track pack. This is brand new. They do not offer this in chromoly anymore so this is very hard to find. I will take $450 for it.

cont. in next post

Last edited by aggiez28; 07-24-2005 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

95 z28 rolling chassie .maroon in color the motor and trans isremoved also no pcm (sold seperatly with lt1 edit) it has 80something k on the clock. paint is in fair shape. A few small chips here and there. The one big one is on the very front of the point of the nose ($100 to repaint the nose) its a hard top and has black leather interior. it has a flowmaster muffler and a cutout. White face gauges. The carbon fiber SS hood is on it now but I have it listed for sale seperatly.
$1500 for the car w/o the hood. If you want to hood with the car I can cut a better deal on the price.

as for shipping, the buyer is responsible for shipping cost. What i prefer to do for shipping is I will drop the item off at the ups store and give them the buyers contact info. the buyer will call the ups store and pay them directly. this way I do not over chare or under charge you. and you can have it shipped and packaged any way you like.

as for payment method. i accept cash, money orders, if oyu use bank of america you may be able to pay online using the online bill paying service, i know it mentioned you could pay people, i just havnt used it yet.
I do not accept paypal now

if you have any questions please email me at virtigo2@aol.com. please use email before you use the pm feature as the pm box is small and will fill up fast

brook

Last edited by aggiez28; 07-24-2005 at 02:29 AM.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

link

thanks
brook

Last edited by aggiez28; 07-24-2005 at 02:28 AM.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

link

thanks
brook

Last edited by aggiez28; 07-24-2005 at 02:28 AM.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

so on the hood, since it is carbon fiber and its painted maroon...what do you do if ya want the stock carbon fiber look?
Old 07-24-2005, 03:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

and how much for the COMPLETE ready to install and run turbo kit for the lt1?
Old 07-24-2005, 03:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

damn, i was looking forward to seeing that baby run

i might be interested in the ripper but i'm not sure. i still have ur number and i'll let u know.

i bought a t56 off of this guy. very good seller.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:03 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

whats the lowest u will go on the cage 700 is alittle steep
Old 07-24-2005, 05:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ill trade you a 2002 TA 6 speed for everything, Mint, flawless, bone stock, with 14,000 miles, and the following new parts
230/224 .555/.576 cam, 918 springs long tubes, full exhaust, whisper lid..
lol I dont think he'll bite on this if he wants a vette lol.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

i have no idea if you can take the maroon paint off the hood and just have the cf look.

the turbo kit is being fabricated this week. just fyi. i think i have a buyer for the kit minus a few parts. i would sell it all for i think around6-7k.
if you want it i would need to know soon.

no thanks for the trade on the T/A,

I will consider trades for 2002 or newer zo6's with mods.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

it has never beenm bolted or welded in the car, so its basicly brand new. $175 off the new price is pretty fair at the moment imo. id like to stay at that price for now. if you want to make an offer i will keep it in mind

brook
Old 07-24-2005, 09:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

wheres the rolling chassis located
Old 07-24-2005, 09:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

houston
Old 07-24-2005, 09:36 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by aggiez28
$2500
im interested in the trans, but what is cryogenically frozen??
Old 07-24-2005, 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

http://www.300below.com/

that may explain it better than I can

brook
Old 07-24-2005, 10:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interested in the HALs...... dibs .. just let me know when...
Old 07-24-2005, 10:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

F or R's...????
Old 07-24-2005, 10:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

F

brook