top of the line lt1 motor FS and TURBO system for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005 | 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default top of the line lt1 motor FS and TURBO system for sale

Both these items for sale are high end parts. If you are looking for a budget or entry level motor or turbo setup this probably isn’t for you. Both these are for making BIG power (1000+rwhp) and making that kind of power isn’t cheep. This is a long thred so I wanted to tell you this up front so that if your looking for an entry level or a budget setup you don’t waste your time reading it all just to find out its not for you. If your budget for a full motor is under 10k then this isn’t for you. If your budget for a top of the line top or bottom end is under 5k then this probably isn’t for you. If your budget for a top of the line turbo setup is under 5k then this is probably nolt for you. Im not trying to sound like an *** saying all that, its just that I have gotten a lot of people sending me pm’s, im’s, emails, posts asking about the stuff and ill explain it and then they ask the price and its out of there range. So I figured id post the APROX price ranges of the stuff I have, that way if its out of your range I wont waste your time.

top of the line Lt1 for sale 1000+rwhp(FI set up)

well i have decided to sell off my f body stuff and buy a Zo6.

the motor is brand new never run and has all brand new parts inside.
im sure someone will make a fuss about the title saying 1000+rwhp when i have never started the motor. if you know anything about the setup you know its well capable of 1000rwhp.

this motor is almost the same as the one in the worlds fastest lt1 (bigrick's) he ran 8.0x at 17x mph. some of the parts on this motor are actually better than on his.

I was going to go after the worlds fastest t56 f body record with this setup in full street trim. if you had this motor in a car setup for the track you could try and go after the worlds fastest lt1 record.
besides trying to go for the worlds fastest t56 fbody record i was going to drive this car on a semi daily basis. i would drive it everyday but i commute out of town everyday and wouldnt want to put tons of miles on the car.

the motor was built by B&B performance
displacement is 400 ci b=4.051 s= 3.875
callies racemaster crank
oliver billet 6 in rods
custom ross pistons -23 cc
billet maincaps
block has been O-ringed
AFR 215 Raised runner heads (best lt1 head you can get) ported by B&B they flow into the 330s and the buyer can have all the flow specs.
72cc chambers on the heads
cr of 8.8:1
copper head gasket
intake valve 2.125
exhst valve 1.625
valves are ferrea super alloy
comp 943-16 pacalloy (sp?) springs (cryogenicly frozen)
custom billet sollid roller cam from cam motions (specs to buyer)
crower solid roller loffset lifters
crower offset stainless shaftmount rockers
intake is a victor jr converted for fuel inj. fuel rails are from wilson manifolds.
polydyne coatings: piston tops, comb chambers. exhst ports, valve faces, bearings
custom made sheetmetal valve covers
very nice looking flexible oilpan dipstick tube (dont rememebr the brand, im sure if your interested in the motor your not to concerned about the brand of the dipstick though lol)
moroso oil pump
canton 7 qt pan
it is setup so it would be great for a blower also. it has a bbc crank hub on it and a custom timing chain cover to accomidate it.

the buyer will get the build sheet for the motor.
click here for a few pics

now for the price. I have over 18K into it I will entertain offers of 13K.
if you want to make an offer feel free to do so and I will keep it in mind (please do not bother making offers under 10k) please see the bottom of the thred for details if you are interested in making a deposit on it.

i will part the top end from the bottom end. i would like to have a buyer for the top and bottom before i actually take it apart though. if your interested in that let me know. as for price it will be about half the price mentioned above. if interested email me and we can talk details on the price. If you went out and bought this top end you would spend OVER $7000, you can save a few thousand $$ by buying mine, and you will get the same thing b/c mines brand new. If you buy the motor and turbo kit I will cut you a deal

now for the turbo system.

are you interested in a PTK kit but dont want to wait the rather long wait they have right now, or do you want a larger turbo (pt-88) than they offer with there kit? if so then you may be interested in my kit
it is a totally custom 88mm turbo setup. pricewise it is about where the PTK kit is but some of the parts in my kit are better pieces than the kit they offer. plus you dont have such a long wait.
My kit is in the process of being fabricated right now(by Jordon musser) so I don’t have pics of his actual kit. There has been one other kit made like this one. There is one difference in mine and that one. His I/C outlet is on the top of the I/C and the piping goes out and straight up and back to the TB. This requires you to take off the hood latch and you have to use hood pins. I didn’t want this so my I/C outlet is on the pass side and it comes up where the battery was and goes over to the TB. With mine you will have to relocate the battery(I also have a relocation kit I may want to sell) you will see all this in the pics to follow.
I have had a lot of people ask to buy just parts of the kit (turbo , wastegate etc) I will part it out if someone buys the piping and stuff. I will not sell any parts without all the piping being sold first. If I sell off all the parts im gonna have a hard time selling just the headers and piping alone. If you want all the piping and headers email me and we can work a deal.

Headers are custom made, they are made of mild steel. 1 5/8 primarrys. Custom made thick header flange. T4 flange T-88 turbo (cost $1650) (link for info on turbo)
Wastegate is a top of the line HKS GT-2 (make it fast.comlist it at $946 but I think you can get them for 850 elsewhere) wastegate at makeitfast.com
pic of wastegate

the intercooler is a custom made spearco 3 core piece. Cost is $950. 3in/3out

the only thing not included in the kit is a BOV. You can buy one like the ones used in the PTK kit for 60 bucks (link) or a nice tial one for 260. also see that link.
The kit includes a 3.5 inch downpipe. It will include all the needed V band clamps, oil lines, t bolt clamps and silicon hoses also.

If your looking to make some serious power (1000rwhp or more) this is the kit for you. If your looking for a budget/entry level kit then it probably isn’t.

Here are some pics of the other custom turbo setup that has the same hot side as mine.

pic of kit installed with the front end off
shows turbo location
pics of the headders
please remember the pics are not my actual parts im selling, my kit is being fabricated right now. That kit is basicly the same as mine except for the slight difference on the piping after the IC.
Now for price. I would like to have it sold somewhat soon so ill make it worth it if you buy it sooner. If you pay for it before it is finished you can have it for $6000 if you wait till it is finished it will cost you 6500. I already have guys that have said they will buy it when it is finished, they just don’t want to have the $$ tied up in it while they wait. So if you wait your chances of getting it may not be very good plus you will pay more.

If you buy both the turbo and the motor I will cut you a nice discount…

If you want any of these but you don’t have the $$ right now but you know you want it for sure we can possibly work something out. You can make a deposit (nonrefundable) and we will agree of a date that full payment is due by.

I am selling this stuff to buy a Z06. I really don’t want any trades but if you have somthign I could use for a z06 I may take it.

Please email me at virtigo2@aol.com if you have any questions.

brook
Old 07-30-2005 | 11:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Both these items for sale are high end parts. If you are looking for a budget or entry level motor or turbo setup this probably isn’t for you. Both these are for making BIG power (1000+rwhp) and making that kind of power isn’t cheep. This is a long thred so I wanted to tell you this up front so that if your looking for an entry level or a budget setup you don’t waste your time reading it all just to find out its not for you. If your budget for a full motor is under 10k then this isn’t for you. If your budget for a top of the line top or bottom end is under 5k then this probably isn’t for you. If your budget for a top of the line turbo setup is under 5k then this is probably nolt for you. Im not trying to sound like an *** saying all that, its just that I have gotten a lot of people sending me pm’s, im’s, emails, posts asking about the stuff and ill explain it and then they ask the price and its out of there range. So I figured id post the APROX price ranges of the stuff I have, that way if its out of your range I wont waste your time.

im sure someone will make a fuss about the title saying 1000+rwhp when i have never started the motor. if you know anything about the setup you know its well capable of 1000rwhp.

this motor is almost the same as the one in the worlds fastest lt1 (bigrick's) he ran 8.0x at 17x mph. some of the parts on this motor are actually better than on his.

I was going to go after the worlds fastest t56 f body record with this setup in full street trim. if you had this motor in a car setup for the track you could try and go after the worlds fastest lt1 record.
besides trying to go for the worlds fastest t56 fbody record i was going to drive this car on a semi daily basis. i would drive it everyday but i commute out of town everyday and wouldnt want to put tons of miles on the car.

callies racemaster crank
oliver billet 6 in rods
billet maincaps
block has been O-ringed
AFR 215 Raised runner heads (best lt1 head you can get) ported by B&B they flow into the 330s and the buyer can have all the flow specs.
copper head gasket
intake valve 2.125
exhst valve 1.625
intake is a victor jr converted for fuel inj. fuel rails are from wilson manifolds.
polydyne coatings: piston tops, comb chambers. exhst ports, valve faces, bearings
very nice looking flexible oilpan dipstick tube (dont rememebr the brand, im sure if your interested in the motor your not to concerned about the brand of the dipstick though lol)
moroso oil pump
canton 7 qt pan
it is setup so it would be great for a blower also. it has a bbc crank hub on it and a custom timing chain cover to accomidate it.

if you want to make an offer feel free to do so and I will keep it in mind (please do not bother making offers under 10k) please see the bottom of the thred for details if you are interested in making a deposit on it.

i will part the top end from the bottom end. i would like to have a buyer for the top and bottom before i actually take it apart though. if your interested in that let me know. as for price it will be about half the price mentioned above. if interested email me and we can talk details on the price. If you went out and bought this top end you would spend OVER $7000, you can save a few thousand $$ by buying mine, and you will get the same thing b/c mines brand new. If you buy the motor and turbo kit I will cut you a deal

are you interested in a PTK kit but dont want to wait the rather long wait they have right now, or do you want a larger turbo (pt-88) than they offer with there kit? if so then you may be interested in my kit
it is a totally custom 88mm turbo setup. pricewise it is about where the PTK kit is but some of the parts in my kit are better pieces than the kit they offer. plus you dont have such a long wait.
My kit is in the process of being fabricated right now(by Jordon musser) so I don’t have pics of his actual kit. There has been one other kit made like this one. There is one difference in mine and that one. His I/C outlet is on the top of the I/C and the piping goes out and straight up and back to the TB. This requires you to take off the hood latch and you have to use hood pins. I didn’t want this so my I/C outlet is on the pass side and it comes up where the battery was and goes over to the TB. With mine you will have to relocate the battery(I also have a relocation kit I may want to sell) you will see all this in the pics to follow.
I have had a lot of people ask to buy just parts of the kit (turbo , wastegate etc) I will part it out if someone buys the piping and stuff. I will not sell any parts without all the piping being sold first. If I sell off all the parts im gonna have a hard time selling just the headers and piping alone. If you want all the piping and headers email me and we can work a deal.

Headers are custom made, they are made of mild steel. 1 5/8 primarrys. Custom made thick header flange. T4 flange T-88 turbo (cost $1650) (link for info on turbo)
Wastegate is a top of the line HKS GT-2 (make it fast.comlist it at $946 but I think you can get them for 850 elsewhere) wastegate at makeitfast.com
pic of wastegate

the only thing not included in the kit is a BOV. You can buy one like the ones used in the PTK kit for 60 bucks (link) or a nice tial one for 260. also see that link.
The kit includes a 3.5 inch downpipe. It will include all the needed V band clamps, oil lines, t bolt clamps and silicon hoses also.

If your looking to make some serious power (1000rwhp or more) this is the kit for you. If your looking for a budget/entry level kit then it probably isn’t.

Here are some pics of the other custom turbo setup that has the same hot side as mine.

shows turbo location
pics of the headders
please remember the pics are not my actual parts im selling, my kit is being fabricated right now. That kit is basicly the same as mine except for the slight difference on the piping after the IC.
Now for price. I would like to have it sold somewhat soon so ill make it worth it if you buy it sooner. If you pay for it before it is finished you can have it for $6000 if you wait till it is finished it will cost you 6500. I already have guys that have said they will buy it when it is finished, they just don’t want to have the $$ tied up in it while they wait. So if you wait your chances of getting it may not be very good plus you will pay more.

If you want any of these but you don’t have the $$ right now but you know you want it for sure we can possibly work something out. You can make a deposit (nonrefundable) and we will agree of a date that full payment is due by.

I am selling this stuff to buy a Z06. I really don’t want any trades but if you have somthign I could use for a z06 I may take it.

brook
Old 07-30-2005 | 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

callies racemaster crank
oliver billet 6 in rods
billet maincaps
block has been O-ringed
copper head gasket
intake valve 2.125
exhst valve 1.625
moroso oil pump
canton 7 qt pan

pic of wastegate

shows turbo location
pics of the headders

brook
Old 07-30-2005 | 11:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

callies racemaster crank
oliver billet 6 in rods
billet maincaps
block has been O-ringed
copper head gasket
intake valve 2.125
exhst valve 1.625
moroso oil pump
canton 7 qt pan

pic of wastegate

shows turbo location
pics of the headders

brook
Old 08-01-2005 | 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

ttmft
Old 08-01-2005 | 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

ttmft
Old 08-01-2005 | 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

replied to pm's

brook
Old 08-01-2005 | 01:27 PM
TECH Regular

how much horsepower is this setup good for?
Old 08-01-2005 | 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

over 1000 to the rear wheels easy.

brook
Old 08-01-2005 | 08:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 08-01-2005 | 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

good luck on the sell, its def a buitifull motor but to be honest people dont have that kind of money to throw around at one time.
I saw steve quins motor for sale and he came all the way down to 6gs. Now that is crazy right there a proven 9 sec motor with best of the best parts and no one wanted to buy it.
Once again awsome motor and TT for ya
good luck
Old 08-01-2005 | 08:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats teh big problem. noone has all taht $$ at one time. thats why i decided to sell the top and bottom seperate. there are alot more people with that kinda $$

brook
Old 08-02-2005 | 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

tttasd
Old 08-02-2005 | 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

ill part the bottom from the top too

\brook
Old 08-02-2005 | 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

tob or bottom can be sold alone

brook
Old 08-02-2005 | 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

to the top
Old 08-02-2005 | 11:20 PM
TECH Addict

Good luck to you on the sale, seems like a badass setup. Id build that instead of getting the ZO6 IMO.
Old 08-02-2005 | 11:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

z06 wouldnt stay stock for long.

it is tempting to keep it and finish her in the next month or so. but i think i wanna move on to a z06

brook
Old 08-03-2005 | 01:23 PM
Launching!

Good luck with the sale. I have almost the EXACT combo(down to the AFR215 heads , and I happend to be going for the same goal. I have really wanted to sell it all at times, but I doubt you could get ANYWHERE near what you would want....not many people want to drop 20k in PARTS when they can go get a nice 99 FRC for about the same amount of money, and have a running car Good luck with whatever you decided to do, and let us know how it turns out once you build it

C
Old 08-05-2005 | 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

but I doubt you could get ANYWHERE near what you would want....
thats why im selling this stuff so cheep.

you could buy a 2000 FRC vette for low 20s or this motor/turbo for the same price, but whatever you put this into will eat up a modded vette